12 year olds

JuiceBox

unfortunately u cannot make 12 yr olds anymore...a whole organisation for kids wellbeing came down on mike hard for the 12 yr olds. they filed a lawsuit and now mike is living in a dumpster behind a library and has to give the old librarian a Rim job just to get some computer time to moderate this game.....its sad i know.

• Upvote 11

unfortunately u cannot make 12 yr olds anymore...a whole organisation for kids wellbeing came down on mike hard for the 12 yr olds. they filed a lawsuit and now mike is living in a dumpster behind a library and has to give the old librarian a Rim job just to get some computer time to moderate this game.....its sad i know.

For a good rim job, I'd give up my wifi password.

Problem was he got an influx of accounts from NAMBLA.ORG, he got confused and it turned out to be a National Association of Marlon Brando Look Alikes but they did not get reinstated.

• 2 weeks later...

It should be taken down off the main news page.

I just bought more VIP but I'm worried no new features have been added or coming seeing as though we are a month in and that sti remains at the top of the news.

I hope mike sees this as I'm really expecting more for the money invested in all my years of playing.

It should be taken down off the main news page.

I just bought more VIP but I'm worried no new features have been added or coming seeing as though we are a month in and that sti remains at the top of the news.

I hope mike sees this as I'm really expecting more for the money invested in all my years of playing.

KT trophies should be added. Being able to organize your Fighter Hall of Fame from profile page should be added. Ring girls.