Lutte [270K]Heavyweight Season Tourney

Scooby

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14182882011033.jpg

Derp "Bitches need Stitches" Wyatt

Wow stoked to be going to the final. Had a fucking war with that funny fucker Gonad McGillicutty. Was a tough fight and that funny fucker took some bombs but just would not go down. Hope your ready for a war Leonardo as it's going to be hurting time. This tourny is mine to lose so better get myself healed up and back in the gym.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14182882011033.jpg

Derp "Bitches need Stitches" Wyatt

Wow stoked to be going to the final. Had a fucking war with that funny fucker Gonad McGillicutty. Was a tough fight and that funny fucker took some bombs but just would not go down. Hope your ready for a war Leonardo as it's going to be hurting time. This tourny is mine to lose so better get myself healed up and back in the gym.

Congrats! No excuse, but I was too late to change my sliders to what I wanted. Anyway, your guy is great, so would have been hard to beat him no matter what sliders. Good luck in the final!

• Upvote 1

Any fighter that completes the entire tourney will recieve a 10K sponsorship

-All Fights take place in North America

-2x10min whole fight RING MMA rules

-18YO Creation (On a Set Date after 270K and you will receive 2 weeks to decide on your fighter and 4 weeks to train after that for your first event.

-2 weeks between events, provided injuries will allow

-First place will receive 500k and 1 year supply of 160Q reduce energy loss from Rear Naked Choke

-Second place will receive 250K and 1/2 a year supply of 160Q reduce energy loss from Rear Naked Choke

Yet again, the fight offer I got is for 3x5 min rounds. I'm going to refuse it because the rules clearly state 10 minute rounds and that's what I built for.

EDIT:

Oh WTF, I accepted by mistake again lol. 3x5 it is then I guess.

This tourny needs attention again. I accepted the final fight (albeit by accident) but METAL666nz refused.

He had good reason to refuse because he says his fighter would still have been injured on fight day.

He got Mike Tycoon to "fix" his injury so that he could fight uninjured.

He says he's been writing to the org with no response.

I hope someone from Lutte sees this because now what we need is for the org to re-offer that fight.

Otherwise, "Heavyweight FINALS 2015-09-26" will have no final.

This tourny needs attention again. I accepted the final fight (albeit by accident) but METAL666nz refused.

He had good reason to refuse because he says his fighter would still have been injured on fight day.

He got Mike Tycoon to "fix" his injury so that he could fight uninjured.

He says he's been writing to the org with no response.

I hope someone from Lutte sees this because now what we need is for the org to re-offer that fight.

Otherwise, "Heavyweight FINALS 2015-09-26" will have no final.

This tourney has been a bumpy road with a lot of confusion. I've no idea what's happening to the rest of us (being cut from the org?) but you've both earned a shot at winning this thing. I hope it's sorted in time to end on a happy note and for you guys to get your winnings and find out who really is the Best Heavyweight.

Good luck to you both ......(especially Leonardo who kicked Palmer's ass!)

• Upvote 1

Once again guys, i apologize for not completing this

Don't worry Scoob. It was a bit frustrating at times, but everything is in place now.

Before I forget, I want to thank Philo for finishing the tourny and putting up with all our complaining :)