Alcatraz beatdown

Cobra7

We are here for the fun and amusement that bloody uncensored fights bring.

I am offering contracts as follows as I have a 2 step plan: (100/100/100)

Step 1: pay loan off quick: with this contract style I can easily do that

Step 2: have all funds available for future contracts.

I will be offering as fair as possible fights.

My goal this island season: to bring the thrill and fun back to the island that has been lacking for some time.

In closing: welcome all to Alcatraz beatdown, I raichu kong shall be your warden this season and I dont step in to stop fights no matter how bloody it is.

Have fun inmates ;)

• Upvote 3

Renegotion contract price: based on win-loss

If a person goes 0-4 can be offered a 125 all around.

1 win/4 150 all around

2 win/4 200 all around

3 win/4 250 all around

4 win/4 300 all around.

Willing to hear opinion upon request :)

Title picture: must win at least 3 matches before consideration

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good luck !

Been talking to a lot of our mates in alliance chat and on chat with Humors and the other managers and looking to try to win this with an 18 year old.

A lot of people say it's impossible. Humors says only 1 person has ever done it.

Well, let's see if The Good , The Bad & The Ugly can do this. We got some of the absolute best Island managers in the game so if anyone can crack it it should be us.

Newsflash: Taco Stiffy has joined Alcatraz !!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14247301438998.png

• Upvote 2

Good luck !

Been talking to a lot of our mates in alliance chat and on chat with Humors and the other managers and looking to try to win this with an 18 year old.

A lot of people say it's impossible. Humors says only 1 person has ever done it.

Well, let's see if The Good , The Bad & The Ugly can do this. We got some of the absolute best Island managers in the game so if anyone can crack it it should be us.

Newsflash: Taco Stiffy has joined Alcatraz !!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14247301438998.png

My 18 yr old android is here to help fill the roster and will be a show for the ages :)

• Upvote 2

In the other Island thread it was mentioned that the Island Cozad gym has some 100+ older fighters from past seasons dirtying the place.

We have reached out to Mike Tycoon to clean the place, remove those vagrants and replace the equipment.

This way we can offer new and old managers a chance to train for cheap at least those first 30 days.

Stay tuned !!!

Alcatraz-Island-Prison-Tour-2.jpg

• Upvote 4

In the other Island thread it was mentioned that the Island Cozad gym has some 100+ older fighters from past seasons dirtying the place.

We have reached out to Mike Tycoon to clean the place, remove those vagrants and replace the equipment.

This way we can offer new and old managers a chance to train for cheap at least those first 30 days.

Stay tuned !!!

Love the poster bro. Can ya hook me up with a logo?

• Upvote 1

On the air in 5 4 3 2 1:

Hello everybody on the island welcome to season 2 of cobra island and we reached out to new fight organizer raichu kong.

Raichu I heard you decided to open your first ever fight org. What drew you in to do that?

A: well after last season seeing 2 orgs go under I decided this season I will provide a steady job opportunity for any fighter who asks/wants it.

So I heard you have special news are you going to share it tonight?

A: yes, after meeting with my analytics team they have informed me that after our first event...we will be able to pay off the pesky bank loan and still have money to provide job opportunities.

That is wonderful news indeed raichu. Thank you for speaking with us and good luck this season.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/buzz/uploads/1498800572ciISLAND.png

• Upvote 2

Stay tuned !!!

Breaking News : Mike Tycoon has agreed to our suggestion and will be cleaning up the Cozad Island Gym and kicking out the vagrants from seasons past ! Hopefully he buys new equipment and that will help everybody enjoy this season so much more :) Expect some cleanup in the next 24 hours.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Renegotion contract price: based on win-loss

If a person goes 0-4 can be offered a 125 all around.

1 win/4 150 all around

2 win/4 200 all around

3 win/4 250 all around

4 win/4 300 all around.

Willing to hear opinion upon request :)

Title picture: must win at least 3 matches before consideration

And what about letting the fighters be free to fight on QFC as well? I sure need the money. Because right now my fighter is stopped and not able to fight because of this contract in your promotion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...