To answer said question, while finances are decent at the moment, we are looking to improve it asap to better service said 350k fighters :)

I gave him a million tycoon dollars! That's more then enough to contract 100+ 4/4/4 fighters and book a few months worth of 1000k arenas

What kind of servicing are we talking here lol

• Upvote 1

lol yeah 1M is more than enough.

Raichu unless you two plan on giving happy Tycoon ending you are funded bros.

Lol I do have a plan that should be possible to accomplish very soon we trying to get decent hype so ratings and events grow as fast as possible.

From there instead of the natural 4k all around it is my goal to offer at least 10-12k all around (I know I sound crazy but with my limited time on here I cant always book events so I'll be counting on this guy as well and should he forget then they have enough cash at the start and not have to worry about sacrificing their training)

Lol I do have a plan that should be possible to accomplish very soon we trying to get decent hype so ratings and events grow as fast as possible.

From there instead of the natural 4k all around it is my goal to offer at least 10-12k all around (I know I sound crazy but with my limited time on here I cant always book events so I'll be counting on this guy as well and should he forget then they have enough cash at the start and not have to worry about sacrificing their training)

Just remember.....if you bump your hype too much and then start running those events with your 350k fighters that all start with low hype. You won’t be able to fill bigger arenas and your hype will drop significantly before those fighters start to build decent hype. Which means there is potential for a lot of money loss in those events. This happened to me when I first started running the almost over weekly leave event. I was in the 220-230 range and as soon as I started the first events of that dropped at least 100 points and lost a good amount of cash for a little bit until those fighters started building hype.

• Upvote 2

Just remember.....if you bump your hype too much and then start running those events with your 350k fighters that all start with low hype. You wont be able to fill bigger arenas and your hype will drop significantly before those fighters start to build decent hype. Which means there is potential for a lot of money loss in those events. This happened to me when I first started running the almost over weekly leave event. I was in the 220-230 range and as soon as I started the first events of that dropped at least 100 points and lost a good amount of cash for a little bit until those fighters started building hype.

I am aware of this which is why we doing 3 divisions of 345k. Each event will consist of at least 2 or 3 fights of 345k+ fighters and 350k to try to balance it :)

• Upvote 1

Dude don't offer that lol. You'll lose an absolute ton of money each event. In fact I'd go as far as to say that no 350k fighter is likely to warrant 12/12/12 for at least six months. Probably even the year.

That's why I offer 4/4/4 as minimum. So long as fighters are getting at least one fight per month (which is absolute bare minimum you should be aiming to offer) then even if they never win a fight their training is still covered along with any sups/clothing they need. You'll also start to make a bit of money yourself by about the third event (so long as you don't go too crazy with arenas)

• Upvote 3

If you volunteered to try to help a new player, don't reinvent the fucking wheel. Here you go: http://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5396 - this org offered new fighters 5 figure contracts because the owner was ambitious, lasted something like 10 events until the original owner went bankrupt losing six figures every event.

Offer tiny contracts like Alfred suggested, build the org slowly. Otherwise you're going to sink it before you even get started.

• Upvote 2