Laundry Services Thread

CharlesLeeRay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://i.imgur.com/U6Fzo1t.png

http://mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=4547

Laundry now available, 3000 units ready to go, going to run a special, 10% fees across the board.

:excl: Just message me before and after you buy!! :excl:

I don't really want to mess with a lot of small transfers, but just let me know what you need.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

SCAMMER ALERT !!

Last month I contacted suit3cas3 nuk3 (99001) the owner of REAR NAKED CHOKE NUTRITION (4189) located in London to do some laundry. I have done laundry with him several times b4. The last time he went inactive 11 days immediately after i did the laundry. And when he returned he did not send the money until AFTER I mailed him on it.

Anyway this time he approved it and I immediately did laundry with him ONLINE and mailed him the amount of units done. He logged off and was inactive 3 weeks. Then a week ago he returns and was active several days in a row but wont answer my daily mails.

I believe he does this on purpose and unless u mail him about it he wont complete the deal...its a type of scam I have seen b4...act legit when faced with it...but actually using the "time/forget" method to get out of paying...

So u been warned... BEWARE of this scammer... Or leastways this VERY slow and very unprofessional business person. Plenty of places doing laundry and u dont need to be waiting a MONTH+ for them to give u the money....and after a MONTH waiting I figure I probably wont ever see that money....

UPDATE

suit3cas3 nuk3 (99001) has paid me...so he not a scammer...just very unprofessional and SLOW...over 2 months is ridiculous. But I got my money

• Downvote 4