JLP

playoff seedings

1. Zeus Obliteratii 12

2. Sungwon Jung 7.5 (group leader)

3. Rodney Garcia 9.5 (Garcia defeated clones for tiebreaker)

4. Don Clones Jr 9.5

5. Mike Tyson 7.5

6. Jericho Hill 6.5

7. Samart Payakaroon 6

8. Lethal Larry 4.5 (Larry defeated Haades)

Hannes Haades 4.5

Aznar Thrul 4

Had Ozturk 4

Charles McGuire 4

Kyle Kingsley 3

Pablo Bolivar 3

First round playoff fights have been sent. Haades and Thrul are the alternates in that order if the two injured qualifiers opt out. The first round is Feb 1 in Tokyo.

Shouldn't the injury fights be confirmed first? Cause if they bow out, and haades/thrul replace them, they'd have a higher rank in the standings. IE, if someone bows out, Larry would prefer to move up and not face obliterationii lol

Shouldn't the injury fights be confirmed first? Cause if they bow out, and haades/thrul replace them, they'd have a higher rank in the standings. IE, if someone bows out, Larry would prefer to move up and not face obliterationii lol

One of the injury guys confirmed already. The other one is Larry, who has a one day injury.

Well done Bob for going hyper on Zeus's face. Got out slidered there. I hope it's not terminal, it'd be a shame to go out that way after a long tournament.

not sorry about the win :D, but i regret giving him the cut injury. As you wrote me, you got me back already :) , Maybe they both see each other again in the playoffs

All I gotta say is that it was Totally Fucking Moronic to change the event location. Especially without clear notification. We're already fighting on short rest. But changing from LA to Tokyo changes the time between fights from 6 to 5.5 days. Injuries and cuts stay up an extra notch. Making one little note in the forums is not good enough for a tournament. SHAME ON YOU JOHNNY LEE. That's not how you run a tournament.

• Downvote 1

EPL season 1 champion is Zeus Oblterarriti. Runner up is Sungwon Jung. I'll donate to mike to get the VIP awards to the respective managers this weekend. Big thanks to everyone involved. I'm already looking forward to season 12, expect an announcement sometime next month.

• Upvote 2

EPL season 1 champion is Zeus Oblterarriti. Runner up is Sungwon Jung. I'll donate to mike to get the VIP awards to the respective managers this weekend. Big thanks to everyone involved. I'm already looking forward to season 12, expect an announcement sometime next month.

any idea already what weightclass it might be or is that still open to think about on your part? Just wanna check already if i might have a guy. At one point one of my guys will win it :D

Bwang you're a fucking beast. Good win, much deserved.

Sungwon Jung made me proud regardless. I didn't expect to come close to second place with Jung.

Thank you very much man. Zeus surprised me too. On paper I've never had a better boxer, elite ++ all over the place. His cutting issues made it a fun roller coaster, I'm delighted to have got through that.

Thanks again JLP. I'll start preparing my 155 entrant for the next one!