JoeLang

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

Good evening everyone!!!

With the Junior Grand Master of KT 2 about to happen next week in conjunction with Sully's Bar & Grill proudly partnered up with Highland Kickboxing, as well as I thought we could celebrate and recruit some more young talent into KT by gauging interest in a potential Junior Grand Master of KT - Island Edition.

As per the Junior Grand Master of KT, it will be a creation tournament and in keeping with the "junior" theme the creations will be 18 years old.

Of course, fights will be held in Highland Kickboxing and prizes are TBD depending on interest.

This is NOT a tournament announcement, i am just seeing if there is any interest in having one before i make it official.

Or are there already too many tournaments happening at once?

(PS: Sully's, the only place where you can get 155q energy product on The Island!)

• Upvote 1

Interested. But is the age open for discussion? 25y olds might be more interesting for the FIghts with more skill.

In keeping with the Junior Grand Master brand i would ideally like it to me 18 year olds, however if people prefer 25 year old builds then i am open to re-naming it or tweaking the name so it isn't the Junior Grand Master brand.....

Interest has been good so far so if more people are keen i will start making official plans once the Highland KT Heavyweight Tournament is finished.

I am good at any age fighter. Since it is KT 18 wouldnt be bad but I am good with 25 if that is what others want. Have you decided on a weight yet? If so I didn't see it.

I would prefer it be 2 weeks between fights because of injuries. So we dont have to waste a hidden pick on never gets injured. But same with the age, I am good with whatever everyone wants.

Havent decided on a weight yet, at the moment just seeing if there is any interest becaause of my tournament kicking off next week and another finishing was just wondering if it was worth doing another one or if it is too much.

Looks like we have a bit of interst so i will start making it official once the Junior Grand Master 2 kicks off and the Highland KT Heavyweight tournament finishes this coming weekend.