Buying in-game money

I think there should be an option to buy in-game currency. It could be in the vip purchase section, or have it be a vip-only feature. like $5 = $25.000 in-game, $10 = $50.000. I don't know just a thought.It would also be another way to fund the game.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

I think there should be an option to buy in-game currency. It could be in the vip purchase section, or have it be a vip-only feature. like $5 = $25.000 in-game, $10 = $50.000. I don't know just a thought.It would also be another way to fund the game.

I think ur missing the point

We pretty much have our own system for buying In-Game Cash.

Look at this thread: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28184&page=60

If you offer to buy someone VIP, they will give you In-Game Cash for it. At the minute, the lowest offering is buying someone 3 Months VIP for $10 will get you 300k in game cash.

The reason that I wouldn't want this is because it puts more Tycoon dollars into a system that already has far too many Tycoon dollars. When you buy Tycoon dollars in exchange for VIP in the thread mentioned before, you aren't putting any new money into the system.

• Upvote 3

The reason that I wouldn't want this is because it puts more Tycoon dollars into a system that already has far too many Tycoon dollars. When you buy Tycoon dollars in exchange for VIP in the thread mentioned before, you aren't putting any new money into the system.

Exactly. There is already enough money coming in from Org events to keep the game going. Add in an easy way to put extra $ in will just widen the gap between the rich and poor.

• Upvote 1

I think ur missing the point

You are missing the point actually. This option already exists, people sell in game money in exchange for VIP time/fighter slots or in some cases outright cash. So if you want in game cash, look in the general forums, it is on sale here:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28184

• Upvote 1

Just accept its a bad idea mate. I opened some threads where everyone shat on the idea i accepted it. I thought it made sense then when i read through the thread i saw what they all meant. So read through everyones posts and try to understand what they mean

• Upvote 2

Just accept its a bad idea mate. I opened some threads where everyone shat on the idea i accepted it. I thought it made sense then when i read through the thread i saw what they all meant. So read through everyones posts and try to understand what they mean

oh i understand what they mean, i was trying to think of a way to help fund the game, GBK16's and NexusX's post made it easy to understand. That first response by nitro came off as a little snarky, but i get it now, i wasn't aware that folks were trading vip for ingame cash, i also didn't do my research so i came in here ignorant to the way things worked in the first place. but yeah i get it, my idea sucks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

oh i understand what they mean, i was trying to think of a way to help fund the game, GBK16's and NexusX's post made it easy to understand. That first response by nitro came off as a little snarky, but i get it now, i wasn't aware that folks were trading vip for ingame cash, i also didn't do my research so i came in here ignorant to the way things worked in the first place. but yeah i get it, my idea sucks.

Glad to know I can help. The system we have is actually very rewarding for people who buy VIP for others. It is basically $1 per 30k you get to it is very worthwhile. It also allows people who can't afford to pay VIP to keep playing, meaning we basically fund the game, allowing everyone to get involved regardless of personal financial situations. There are some people around who will help you out with funds if you run low also.

I feel it is a good idea.

When you buy fake cash straight from Mike he make more money which in turn allows him to advance this game to a higher level.

What people fail to see is that we need a way to balance the game cash by remove it with purchases of fighter accessories and luxury items. Allow us to spend more game cash on thing to boost morale like high priced sports cars or hyperbaric chambers to heal our fighters faster for a high fee.

I know for a fact that the more money a company / business makes the more they can grow and or expand. We want Mike to get the real cash for his fake cash so he can improve the game we love so much, faster.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I feel it is a good idea.

When you buy fake cash straight from Mike he make more money which in turn allows him to advance this game to a higher level.

What people fail to see is that we need a way to balance the game cash by remove it with purchases of fighter accessories and luxury items. Allow us to spend more game cash on thing to boost morale like high priced sports cars or hyperbaric chambers to heal our fighters faster for a high fee.

I know for a fact that the more money a company / business makes the more they can grow and or expand. We want Mike to get the real cash for his fake cash so he can improve the game we love so much, faster.

thats what im saying

I think this would kill the interaction between managers in VIP for cash trading as well as Jobs for writing/booking fights and other stuff. i like the aspect of making managers work deals out amongst each other. Buying cash from other people is still going to make mike money, and im pretty sure if mike was selling in game cash eventually a large amount of people would leave and it would be like buying coins for some android app rather than earning everything you get. You rich hicks forget that noobs start off with a $0.00 balance and if you bet, take a loan, beg your way into some decent money it was still hard work. That aspect shouldnt be eradicated

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't think so, managers are going to interact with managers if they want, adding a feature to purchase in-game cash is not going to make people converse with other people any more or any less.

I don't think so, managers are going to interact with managers if they want, adding a feature to purchase in-game cash is not going to make people converse with other people any more or any less.

i met some cool people specifically on VIP for cash trades, i think this would be taking some of the "tycoon" out of tycoon.... not to hate on your idea, i just dont like it

i met some cool people specifically on VIP for cash trades, i think this would be taking some of the "tycoon" out of tycoon.... not to hate on your idea, i just dont like it

I don't care for your post much......but your icon is cool.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1