Alliances: Past, Long, Forgotten

Rambo

First alliance I was in was very short lived and was called Scottish Top Team. It didn't last very long, there was only about 4-5 of us and the guy who created it disappeared quite quickly.

Then I got an invite from Paul Dengel to join ACME and I was there for a good while. Some great lads in that alliance that I'm sad to say have all gone. Paul, John Mamoulian, Otto Vilheim, Jeff Smith (Tycoons very own mma fighter who appeared on TUF 15) and some other great guys who's in game names I've maybe forgotten.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in cold bloodied killers and GTI.

GTI was run by Mr black and his 3 sons (wink)

Wasn't there one with pit bulls as the logo.

I remember the guy who had the rock star look, big goatee beard. Did cool write ups

My memory is a bit rubbish but wasn't it a guy called Soul Crew or something? And then his sons?

Cage Cartel obviously still alive, but transferred alliance leadership to me oddly enough. So I'm sort of back in the same position where I inherited another alliance (inherited The Consortium leadership/owner for a few years, before it merged with The Cage Cartel last year). Doesn't help I'm playing this game pretty casually nowadays, otherwise it would be nice to recruit some veteran managers.

Which alliance was it that ran all the Ultimate Proving Grounds orgs? James Hetfield, Jeffery Ramirez, and a few others.

Might have been the Renegade Warriors i knew had Jeffrey Ramirez and KC Cooper in one of my alliances.

Yeah that was us. Long time ago. I think we had 3 UPGs at one point (New York, Las Vegas, Helsinki) and one more org in Montreal.