New time limit for rounds

It's also be nice to change each round duration as well as intermissions so they can be different from each other. I think this could let orgs get more creative since the whole fight isn't used often, every org follows the same 10 point must 5-5-5 rounds and that's just because that's what works, I'd like to see people have the option to change this. 3-5-10 minute rounds for example could mean during the beginning of the fight the more explosive fighter might win early but as the rounds go on it becomes more of a grind or just go the Pride route of 10-5-5.

Allowing longer intermissions could allow people to give their heavier weight classes more rest so more energy in the later rounds.

We could keep it as a simplified booking so it's basically the same as now, people who are going to be booking all 5 minute rounds are not going to be getting annoyed that they have to book every round or we can tick a box for the expanded version that would allow more options. I'm not sure how much use it's see(likely not much on the high level orgs) but it's be cool to see what people come up with and how it works out.

I also really enjoy this idea, I think this and the automatic draws option make a very interesting way for an org to build on or switch up and try. It would add a lot of excitement to old school managers who have run a lot of orgs before. It would be a nice change I think and a great option.

• 2 weeks later...