YB Sol Invitational CFC

Bracket is set and accepting predictions. I am assuming most will wait until Camara picks his HW to fight, but it is ready to go. I will let predictions go in until the night before the first round of fights is set up. Still deciding what the prize will be, figure it depends on just how many people try.

https://challonge.com/YBSol

• Upvote 2

I`m still working on confirming my Heavy fighter.

Got approached by a very good friend/manager about him sacking his legit top 20 P4P so I can insta-grab from FA with my Free FA pickup I got that`s about to expire. I`m still thinking about it, everything should be finalized in the next week.

Thank you, the tourney looks exciting and happy to support Chucky.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I`m still working on confirming my Heavy fighter.

Got approached by a very good friend/manager about him sacking his legit top 20 P4P so I can insta-grab from FA with my Free FA pickup I got that`s about to expire. I`m still thinking about it, everything should be finalized in the next week.

Thank you, the tourney looks exciting and happy to support Chucky.

You are mixing up all your multi accounts again genius.

Your main account does not have a valid free FA dibs.

You last won an FA dibs on the 28th of January, valid for one week, so not valid anymore whatsoever.

Please... explain... humor us.

• Upvote 1

I have a free FA pick up coming up. The system bugged the other day and I`m trying to get Mike to credit me my FA pickup, that is the reason this is taking a bit longer but the tourney will wait until I am all settled or I will simply enter my own killer.

If I can get that FA its gonna be a great tourney as he is as strong as Kimbo but younger/more unorthodox. He is also coming from a certain top 4 P4P org under new management and we literally took out the trash 5 minutes ago so we shall have no issues.

You are not even part of this tourney, move along now.

• Downvote 4

I have a free FA pick up coming up. The system bugged the other day and I`m trying to get Mike to credit me my FA pickup, that is the reason this is taking a bit longer but the tourney will wait until I am all settled or I will simply enter my own killer.

If I can get that FA its gonna be a great tourney as he is as strong as Kimbo but younger/more unorthodox. He is also coming from a certain top 4 P4P org under new management and we literally took out the trash 5 minutes ago so we shall have no issues.

You are not even part of this tourney, move along now.

if this was a jab at bjorn, it was hilarious.

if serious, :suicide_anim:

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a HW who could be ready to fight on the 7th ? We have 1 guy who will not reply to me or sign his contract, I'll even throw in some extra cash for your trouble.

That's because you paid the wrong guy too much damn tycoon $$$. Devin's always been my human punching bag, it's not a surprise he's gonna duck out of this one.

• Upvote 4