Castor News: 2 - Mentor The Con Man

Viking

http://minfil.org/sc32feb8b5/mentor.png

Good evening fellas and welcome to the 2nd Edition of the highly successful Castor News.

Here is the link to the first ever episode.

I consider it my duty to the game and its members as a Freelance Tycoon Journalist to report about shady activities like this.

Tonight we will be discussing Mentor "The Internet Con Man" Guruland.

Well, after the very recent discussions about using multis and stuff, I guess we can say that Mentor got some heat on him, that is what usually happens to cheaters. Apparently, Mentor does not only screw over anonymous guys all over the world with his Pyramid Schemes,
he has also screwed over members of this wonderful Tycoon Society.

I was in chat and all hell broke lose when an unnamed person posted a link to a site Mentor has linked in his GAMMA Website, I dont want to get in trouble so I will not post it here,
however, go to this site http://ga-mma.com/ and scroll down and youll find it under sponsored links.

Things got more and more interesting, we were speculating and then another unnamed member the game stepped up and said that Mentor asked him to send Emails to people (You know like "Nigeria Emails") he was supposed to get paid 50 cent/mail sent something that Mentor then changed to 50 cent/reply.

This is how the Email looked like.

http://i5.minus.com/jxD5XK6tJ6mAE.PNG

Have any of our Russian members in the game got this email? Well now you dont have to wonder anymore about who sent it.

Is this considered Outing anyone?

No absolutely not, he put it right on the page that everyone can see. Why dont you see for yourselves. Im just the messenger.

http://minfil.org/t730ffbdbc/gamma.png

Is scamming people on the internet low? Yes, yes it is.

Is scamming people in the game low? Yes, yes it is.

PART 2: The Multis

These are old news but just in case someone missed it. As you all know by now already, we had a big "Mentor Multi Gate" following his trashtalk about Top Org Synchronicity he entered the Chatroom.

In a matter of seconds he got put to the wall, accusations about multis were flying around and Mentor admitted to using multis to help gain advantage in the game over other members.

Some things he did was have a multi run a nutrition shop that he had as Merch Partner for his Org - GAMMA.

He used multis to merge orgs (Royal Combat Sydney)

He used his Multis to fill Cards when he had fights declined and couldnt fill them for whatever reason.

He used them to hold Private Gyms.

And his defence to all this is that he "tested" something. (lmao)

If this is not cheating, then what is cheating?

You can read more about this subject in the most recent TWW News

and in the Castor told me Mentor is a Multi

and in the Tycoon Olympics thread page 14 and forward.

Have a nice evening.

http://minfil.org/1230febebc/edit.png

/ The Dramabringer

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 2

So I can't make a fortune spamming emails? Who knew. Should probably change my bank account information then I guess. It seemed so legit though...

• Upvote 2

That email shit is shady as hell. I know he tried to make me ask humors to do this for him as well, but I thought he was joking... Jeez.

• Upvote 3

That email shit is shady as hell. I know he tried to make me ask humors to do this for him as well, but I thought he was joking... Jeez.

Allright now this all is starting to sound really fucked up. Maybe castor is right for the first time in his miserable life?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I won't say we need more Mentor (or the like), but we could use less Castor (and the like) lol.

yet, like jacky, he gets people talking about game drama over the actual fights and fighters...which I've always thought was good and bad for the game. #doubledgesword

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I won't say we need more Mentor (or the like), but we could use less Castor (and the like) lol.

yet, like jacky, he gets people talking about game drama over the actual fights and fighters...which I've always thought was good and bad for the game. #doubledgesword

Little bit Offtopic here fellas but to be completely honest - I am the bread and butter / corner stone / solid foundation that this forum is built on. But lets focus on Mentor and his cheating/exploiting members of the game.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1