Camp Daly

Camp Uniconor

Camp 1stSaint

Camp MasterLeader

Camp Gwad

Camp JLP

Camp McCann

Camp NorthernNinjas

only you but now that i think about it that may not be a great idea as it made me realize that i had quite a few guys i want that were on your list. Don't worry tho there should be enough people to fuck both our lists up.

Anyway, I will start moving people who take ages to the bottom of the draft pick list if they take too long. If I notice the person who's pick it is online and then go offline without making a pick they will be put to the end of the list as well.

Well as long as you're honest and don't use my list as guidance for your list then I'm not bothered. It's all fun and games though at the end of the day, but I did spend a couple hours researching despite my busy work life.

I didn't realise you were taking part though. Couldn't find your name on the list.

Well as long as you're honest and don't use my list as guidance for your list then I'm not bothered. It's all fun and games though at the end of the day, but I did spend a couple hours researching despite my busy work life.

I didn't realise you were taking part though. Couldn't find your name on the list.

I genuinely don't remember the order of your picks at all and I won't look unless you take ages to pick.

Damn, I wanted Valentina too. Also, this is going to take forever, I got last pick in next round, right?

Yeah everyone needs to send their picks in advance to Rory. We should arrange a time for everyone to come on the chat and make picks.

There should be a 6 hour time limit between picks. If you're about to go to sleep and your pick is upcoming then send a list of your next 3-5 to Rory. It's been 4 hours already since the last one...

• Downvote 1

Yeah everyone needs to send their picks in advance to Rory. We should arrange a time for everyone to come on the chat and make picks.

There should be a 6 hour time limit between picks. If you're about to go to sleep and your pick is upcoming then send a list of your next 3-5 to Rory. It's been 4 hours already since the last one...

Lol chill not everyone is online all the time like me and you. I'm second to last pick paiting patiently
  • Upvote 1

Lol chill not everyone is online all the time like me and you. I'm second to last pick paiting patiently

Yeah I was just reiterating Timqwe's point. Given the average person will make 7 picks initially, that's like 100 picks in total.

With the current trend of a couple hours per person it's going to take at least a week to get these picks done and could run close to the event next weekend.

Yeah I was just reiterating Timqwe's point. Given the average person will make 7 picks initially, that's like 100 picks in total.

With the current trend of a couple hours per person it's going to take at least a week to get these picks done and could run close to the event next weekend.

7 picks is doubtful i think ... last time it was mainly 4-5

Jesus,stop crying. :/

I'm just trying to help organise the whole process, it's not like people haven't had enough time to send a basic list with their next few picks.

Lol at this rate though I'll be done with work and chilling at home before I get to pick

Exactly - it's approaching the 8 hour mark now - rankings have been up for a good 20 hours

I gotta say even when im at work which i have been the whole day it aint that hard to pop into the forum from time to time. Unless you are literally balls deep in work the whole time like in wall street or some shit - in that case I feel sorry for you lol.

I gotta say even when im at work which i have been the whole day it aint that hard to pop into the forum from time to time. Unless you are literally balls deep in work the whole time like in wall street or some shit - in that case I feel sorry for you lol.

I've been at work for the past 9 hours and I work in the finance industry. Every 30mins or so I refresh the forum haha

How about this: After a certain amount of time (8 hours maybe, a nights rest?) the draft moves on to the next person. The person who hasn't picked yet can just come in to pick at any time, instead of getting moved to the back of the que. Cause it's been almost 8 1/2 hours, at this rate it will take over a week to finish.

How about this: After a certain amount of time (8 hours maybe, a nights rest?) the draft moves on to the next person. The person who hasn't picked yet can just come in to pick at any time, instead of getting moved to the back of the que. Cause it's been almost 8 1/2 hours, at this rate it will take over a week to finish.

That's a fantastic idea - even if someone is about to go to bed and worried it will become their turn, they can declare their next picks to Rory beforehand and inform us on the thread that they've done this

This is a good idea tbh. I will give fallenangel till I go to bed in about an hour to an hour and a half then it will move on to the next person.

I understand the frustration but let's be honest, it doesn't really matter too much as long as it all gets done before the next event.

At this rate it won't be though. And Rory already said that draft would likely start today, if you're in the top half of the draft you should've at least checked in today