EMPIRE MMA

netghost

FIGHT SITTING

What's the point? What do fight sitters eat? Where do they live? Where do they come from?

Decline or accept it for fuck sake.

To be fair, it might not be sitting - if one manager declines but the organizer doesn't cancel the fight, it will sit there all the way until the event, looking as if the manager who declined has yet to decide.

To be fair, it might not be sitting - if one manager declines but the organizer doesn't cancel the fight, it will sit there all the way until the event, looking as if the manager who declined has yet to decide.

thats some fair and considerate insight, Xyel. Thanks mate, didnt see this possibility

Still frustrated cause it would the 3rd guy to decline my boy in a row

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Didnt get why it was removed from sale, for sure somebody would get it and maybe try to spin things around, a shame, was hoping for a long life there with Dinapoli, but this is how it goes with ID restricted lately, jumping from one house to another, hope Hassan keeps doing a good job and we can settle our projects in a good place.

there should never have been more than 3 360k orgs anyway so perhaps there's a silver lining here

Great point.

I can only answer for 340k I think we were able to pull it off almost flawlessly with FARTMMA , Underground and RFC at the beginning.

The key is having all 3 work together and not have 1 grow to 250+ fighters in the early stages.

Jury is still out on the 350k Pac-Man approach. Hope it works out.

• Upvote 1

there should never have been more than 3 360k orgs anyway so perhaps there's a silver lining here

That's a thing that can be true but can't relate that with many guys starting orgs and closing it so easily on the 360k restricted. Ashbourne, Psycho and others, doesn't seem to be closing doors due to competition, actually A&E was going really strong (The tournament was really fun and pissed me off the non-termination of it) the same case for Empire which was not a big investment as A&E but solid fighters and managers on it with a big way to grow. They surely have their own motivations on that, but at least should be humble and respectful to the managers, pass the org to other people so they can try do to a good job as it happened with the mentioned CMMA which was an org that I quit before due to real poor administration and now is the leader at 360k which I'm taking my FA guys from A&E and Empire.

• Upvote 2