Paddy 360° Mcgillicutty

bjornmma1

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 8:18 PM, Mannetosen said:

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14381355214152.jpg

Antonio de Toro

I'm just making myself pretty for you, love. I know how much you enjoy getting pounded by prettt boys.

15848838896471.jpg

Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty

What a weakass comeback, even for your standards.

Twoface, neither of your faces looks any bit decent. Hell, even my pubeface is still 10 times better.

Clean up and go to your tangoclass, dance like you own it.

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 8:36 PM, Mannetosen said:

Antonio de Toro

Wanna hear a joke?

Paddy Mcgillicutty's MMA career.

15848838896471.jpg

Odd that you are following me 24h/7, given how little interest you say that you have in me.

If my MMAlegacy is not what gets you up in the morning, is it then my third leg, or my cute pubesface?

You would love to tango by the way, it is also a game of attraction and you sure seem to like such games.

PS: no offense, but two-faced Spanish ninja turtles are not high up on my interest list.

Antonio de Toro

You know, Paddy. I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I really did. For some, god-knows-why, reason, you're the highest ranked fighter in my division, despite beating absolutely nobody of note. You also talked a big game just a few days ago about me polishing your belt and what have you.

So why is it that I wake up to a fight offer against MY OWN, WAY LOWER RANKED TEAMMATE instead, then? I guess even the Iron Wolf management recognizes what a colossal bitch you are.

https://imgur.com/a/PyQoSfN

lmao

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 3:03 PM, Mannetosen said:

Antonio de Toro

You know, Paddy. I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I really did. For some, god-knows-why, reason, you're the highest ranked fighter in my division, despite beating absolutely nobody of note. You also talked a big game just a few days ago about me polishing your belt and what have you.

So why is it that I wake up to a fight offer against MY OWN, WAY LOWER RANKED TEAMMATE instead, then? I guess even the Iron Wolf management recognizes what a colossal bitch you are.

https://imgur.com/a/PyQoSfN

lmao

15848838896471.jpg

Can't blame me for them not realising that they offered you a bout against one of your own teammates, or you are really dumb as fuck. Go cry me a river.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15848838896471.jpg

Can't blame me for them not realising that they offered you a bout against one of your own teammates, or you are really dumb as fuck. Go cry me a river.

Antonio de Toro

I can, however, blame you for not backing up all that talk and fighting someone, you silly little man.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 3:37 PM, Mannetosen said:

Antonio de Toro

I can, however, blame you for not backing up all that talk and fighting someone, you silly little man.

15848838896471.jpg

You never know, maybe I'll drop you a Christmas present if you are a good boy.

Antonio de Toro

In the words of your closest living relative.

Cluck-cu-cluuuck

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15848838896471.jpg

I am the master of my own career, as you could very well be of yours as well, if you wouldn't try to dryhump me 24/7.

When I take my third fight, it will likely be against you If you still hold my belt by then. Hopefully that can give you some piece of mind.

• Upvote 1

15848838896471.jpg

People often wonder how such a young guy can have such a massive impact already on the MMA-scene.

There is no secret to it, that it is in fact a combination of a lovely personality, wicked training and some interviewing skills.

The lovely personality is something that I had to do very little for, as it was given to me, mainly by my daddy.
His brash style was something that he was well known for during his active career, even more than his towering shadow.
I speak my mind, never ever worry about anything that is out of my control and always stay true to myself.

As for my training, it is no secret that I get mauled in training on a dailly basis, by the likes of Gunnar Tuft and Nick Shamrock to name just two. The hard work that I put in now, will pay of its dividends later on in my pro career. For now, I have created a solid base that will ensure a long career, building up into the real top fights. Such approach does mean that young wolfies are howling at my door more often that not, but that's something that is true to their level of knowledge of this sport.
They feel that I am the one who can determine their career and they are not even wrong about that, but that time is not now.
Let the wolfies howl and piss all over the place, they are young and unaware of what's waiting out there in the future.

PS: the preparation for my upcoming lawsuit is going very well. I rest my case that holding somewhat artistic job interviews is harmless, fun and actually rather lucrative.

• Upvote 1

15848838896471.jpg

I am seriously considering suiting the little hacker who made all of my images disappear from public view. 
Given how much market value they have, I decided to reupload some of them on here again. 
Seriously you little hacking bastard, you are cutting into my commission cheques, something I do not appreciate. 

PS: either the hacker made me look fatter than before or I did in fact get fatter. 

CONGRATULATE PADDY ON HIS 21st BIRTHDAY NOW ON THIS THREAD
THE TWO MOST ORIGINAL CONGRATULATION-MESSAGES WILL WIN A FREE CUSTOM AVATAR (non-gif).
15848838896471.jpg

Posts can be be made as a manager, as (one of) your fighters, or even as a company. 
Main thing, humor and being original is highly appreciated and a must to be a contender for the free custom avatar! 

• Upvote 1

15279694162842.jpg

Conor the Barbarian: Congratulations, I will drink you a toast from the skull of my soon to be vanquished foe Kilo Maluga*.

*The Synchronicity legal department has informed us this statement is not in any way endorsed by the organization. While drinking does not violate the "no biting" rule making a skull cup could possibly be in violation of "no eye-gouging".

• Upvote 2

14829606845328.jpg

Thomas Bolleke

Congrats Paddy, 21 at last. To be old and wise, you have to be young and stupid first. Reading through the forum, I can see you’re right on track.

Since every birthday comes with wishes, I’d love to grant yours. Although, knowing you, your wish has probably got something to do with a flying helmet and wet celery so I’ll gladly leave that to the next person to congratulate you.

Pin on art ~ art

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

THE TWO MOST ORIGINAL CONGRATULATION-MESSAGES WILL WIN A FREE CUSTOM AVATAR (non-gif).
15848838896471.jpg

Posts can be be made as a manager, as (one of) your fighters, or even as a company. 
Main thing, humor and being original is highly appreciated and a must to be a contender for the free custom avatar! 

Fuck, I work with the black forum theme and my text was posted in white, so not visible for the people using the forum in white theme. 

So just to clarify, if you congratulate Paddy on here in an original way for his 21st birthday, you can win a custom avatar (non-gif) to your liking. The two most orignal birthday messages will both receive a free custom avatar. I hope this clarifies it. 

PS: damn forum update causing me unforeseen issues, shit. Luckily someone pointed it out to me. 

• Upvote 1

I didn't even know there was an option for black theme.. smh  I really, REALLY hate this new forum.  

Happy Birthday Paddy, 21 shots of the pubs finest awaits you!  Down them all at once and maybe one of these guys will lure you into a fight!  LOL

Also.. anyone know why my forum profile reset?  I mean, I have only 11 (12 now) posts where I had a lot before.. I see other managers kept their profiles in tact, but mine reset with the new forums.. kind of bullshit but probably something I did wrong.  Anyone?

On 12/9/2020 at 10:16 AM, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg

Since I fucked up the format of this post, thanks to the new forum themes, I will leave this open until after the weekend. 
So anyone who wants to possibly win a free custom avatar (non-gif) to their liking, has time to do so before Monday, by posting here to congratulate Paddy for his 21st birthday. 

I hope to see some more fun posts here, so far some very good ones already! 

2 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

Since I fucked up the format of this post, thanks to the new forum themes, I will leave this open until after the weekend. 
So anyone who wants to possibly win a free custom avatar (non-gif) to their liking, has time to do so before Monday, by posting here to congratulate Paddy for his 23rd birthday. 

I hope to see some more fun posts here, so far some very good ones already! 

He turned 21 yesterday. Wait a minute. Is this ...

You wish - Imgflip