Paddy 360° Mcgillicutty

bjornmma1

The story of Paddy 360° Mcgillicuty

15848838896471.jpg

After a short but very entertaining career, brash Irish super heavyweight Conrad Mcgillicuty hang up his gloves in 2017. He was best know for his intimidating presence in the cage and his big mouth. Standing 225cm tall and weighing 300lbs, he never had any issue with making his presence being felt. Most of his career was built on short brutal fights, leaving nothing to the judges. He was a fan favorite among many, thanks to his image and wise use of words.
More than 2 years after his retirement, Conrad finally sold his bachelor pad in Dublin and moved to a big house with multiple bedrooms.
Why would one ask? Well, Conrad had plans to start a family. After having contacted his mother, a fine Irish bride was offered to him.
Many hours of physical labor later, Conrad was all sweaty and ready for the best 30 seconds of sex that he ever had.
A few months later, a doctor visit showed that it was no succes.
It was then that Conrad started drinking this new Irish poison, called Proper Twelve. Seriously, that stuff is soooo bad, yikes!
If an Irishman can up with that drink, he should be ashamed of himself!
Anyway, after numerous new attempts riding the wife to a new high, it was safe to say that Conrad had no more energy left.

He decided that it made no more sense to try and instead decided to learn kickboxing, to possibly return to MMA.
It was at that time that via a friend, one of the world's best kickers was introduced to Conrad.
Joe Rogan and Conrad did not really get along in their daily lives, but the training was on point.
His training sessions were so brutal though, that Conrad often passed out at the end of a session, only to wake up hours later to an emtpy home gym.
What exactly happend during those few sleepy hours at Conrad's house, who knows, but a few weeks later, his wife announced that they were having a baby.

Somewhat flustered, Conrad sat next to his wife on the 29th of March 2020 and was looking forward to finally meeting his(?) son.
Time passed by and the 360k deadline (= the 360.000th birth in that region) was coming up fast.
Trying to time it perfectly, Conrad made up a magnificent scare prank and it launched the bad boy out of his wife's loins right on time.

A legend was born, Paddy 360° Mcgillicuty!

On a totally unrelated note, Joe Rogan has been admitted to hospital, after a red skyscraper (?!) smashed his skull in.
Media reported that Mr. Rogan showed no signs of alcohol or drug abuse at the time of this event and police is still scratching their bald heads, trying to figure out what happened on the night of the 29th of March 2020.

• Upvote 10

The story of Paddy 360° Mcgillicuty

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15848838896471.jpg

After a short but very entertaining career, brash Irish super heavyweight Conrad Mcgillicuty hang up his gloves in 2017. He was best know for his intimidating presence in the cage and his big mouth. Standing 225cm tall and weighing 300lbs, he never had any issue with making his presence being felt. Most of his career was built on short brutal fights, leaving nothing to the judges. He was a fan favorite among many, thanks to his image and wise use of words.

More than 2 years after his retirement, Conrad finally sold his bachelor pad in Dublin and moved to a big house with multiple bedrooms.

Why would one ask? Well, Conrad had plans to start a family. After having contacted his mother, a fine Irish bride was offered to him.

Many hours of physical labor later, Conrad was all sweaty and ready for the best 30 seconds of sex that he ever had.

A few months later, a doctor visit showed that it was no succes.

It was then that Conrad started drinking this new Irish poison, called Proper Twelve. Seriously, that stuff is soooo bad, yikes!

If an Irishman can up with that drink, he should be ashamed of himself!

Anyway, after numerous new attempts riding the wife to a new high, it was safe to say that Conrad had no more energy left.

He decided that it made no more sense to try and instead decided to learn kickboxing, to possibly return to MMA.

It was at that time that via a friend, one of the world's best kickers was introduced to Conrad.

Joe Rogan and Conrad did not really get along in their daily lives, but the training was on point.

His training sessions were so brutal though, that Conrad often passed out at the end of a session, only to wake up hours later to an emtpy home gym.

What exactly happend during those few sleepy hours at Conrad's house, who knows, but a few weeks later, his wife announced that they were having a baby.

Somewhat flustered, Conrad sat next to his wife on the 29th of March 2020 and was looking forward to finally meeting his(?) son.

Time passed by and the 360k deadline (= the 360.000th birth in that region) was coming up fast.

Trying to time it perfectly, Conrad made up a magnificent scare prank and it launched the bad boy out of his wife's right on time.

A legend was born, Paddy 360° Mcgillicuty!

On a totally unrelated note, Joe Rogan has been admitted to hospital, after a red skyscraper (?!) smashed his skull in.

Media reported that Mr. Rogan showed no signs of alcohol or drug abuse at the time of this event and police is still scratching their bald heads, trying to figure out what happened on the night of the 29th of March 2020.

*Likes Pizza*

Lmaoo jk good luck bro, hope u pop granite!

On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2020 at 9:21 PM, Squiiid28 said:

*Likes Pizza*

Lmaoo jk good luck bro, hope u pop granite!

15848838896471.jpg

Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty

Hiddens are things that are... hidden.

The fact that I love pizza is not... hidden.

Everybody loves pizza.

PS: Look at my chin, it's granite, but ssssjt, that's still a... hidden.

• Upvote 1

On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 9:16 PM, Shards said:

Heads up in case you're not tracking, an org has a 20k bounty on signing this guy. Seems kinda lucky considering the post was more or less overlooked, http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=64985

15848838896471.jpg

I currently have 5 contract offers, but none from them yet. If they are interested, they know where to find me.

Either way, I will be going through a rough training camp, before making my highly anticipated debut.

A prepared man is worth two, or something in that fashion...

15848838896471.jpg

UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY!

I am looking for a clothing designer who can make me custom designs.

Send my manager Bjorn a PM if you are interest in making cool custom stuff for the one and only, Paddy Mcgillicutty!!

PS: if you can only make half decent designs, don't bother contacting him. He is on the lookout for badass designs, specifically for me!

15848838896471.jpg

Went over roughly 10 different contracts this morning with my manager and verbally agreed a deal with one hell of an org.

A shitload of orgs were lined up to try and get my signature, offering big money, some offered a nice car and some even hot girls each night.
However, one org combined all of the above and will see me join their ranks in the next few days.
My debut will not be in April, but I'm training hard and getting ready.

Meanwhile, time to enjoy the company car.
I did not have high demands really, just wanted a car that fitted my personality and style.
They ended up giving me the very subtle (just like me ;) ) RENNtech AMG GT C/R, with its almighty V8 Biturbo, producing no less than 761bhp and a magnificent soundtrack, only matched by my own sweet voice!

mercedes-amg-gt-r-c189918112016013257_1.

I will announce the org this weekend, most likely on Sunday. They are good, almost as good as me!

PS: I own a fucking green car, THE HULK!!!! :thumbup:

On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 8:49 PM, Monsieur.Camara said:

zzzzzz

seriously how important can a dude you never fight be?

Happy Easter dudes :) today is a Chris Steve Fight Night so hopefully you tooned in while too scared to test yourselves.

You can live vicariously through your betters.

15848838896471.jpg

When you open your mouth, you make a mistake.

When you shut it, it's good.

• Upvote 3

15848838896471.jpg

As promised, I signed my first pro contract today and am proud to announce that I will be the true king of King of Fighters: Iron Wolf 360k+!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1584111872logo.png
Plenty of orgs were interested and make big offers, but it was a pleasure throughout to talk to Mr. Lundgren and out of all org owners, he showed the most confidence in my abilities and marketing value.

Thank you to all orgs that made offers and for the fans for their patience. I am working hard and look forward to making my debut when I have the fundamental stuff mastered. Tonight though, first a little Corona-party at home, with my girl, a few bottles of Corona and homemade pizza's for a complete Italian family.
But just to be clear, no Italian family is present, just me and my girl. We eat... a lot!

If I'm lucky, perhaps it's finally Green Panty Night again, to celebrate my big contract...! :shades:

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15848838896471.jpg

Made a custom design myself and it is on its way now, thanks to Urban Fighter and its amazing owner Alika!

Soon I'll be rocking this skin like a total badass.

PaddyTOP.jpg

Paddy-BOTTOM.jpg

There is a typo. Your shirt should say "Fatty"

• Upvote 1