25yo with cuts easy hidden, is fighter worth keeping?

damndaniel

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=996305

Hey guys, my fighter got a cuts easy hidden. 25yo, BJJ base with some boxing skills. Won his fight by KO against a granite chin, so maybe he has good power? Experienced players, would you suggest keeping him and working with this fighter, or would you suggest just starting over with a younger fighter and hope for better hidden's? Thanks

That's an interesting little fight there!

If your guy truly had significant KO power (or a good chin) than it would have popped over "cuts easily".

See Tott heirarchy here:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48564&page=1

I don't think there are many (or any!) managers who would keep a fighter who pops "cuts easily" long-term. His prospects are poor so better to cut him asap.

As for how you got a KO against a granite chinned opponent, I'm going to guess you had the damage slider fairly high and because you landed 100% percent of your shots, I'm also going to assume that the opponent had absolutely no pts in striking defense.

I'd chalk this up as an oddly lucky result and move on.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Cut the bleeder bro.. start a new 25 yo. I seem to pop cuts easy in about 1 in 5 of my created fighters. If they get a 1st round KO I may keep them for another fight, but as soon as they lose or I have a free sack available, they are gone. Too easy to get a KO power or Granite chin to keep around a bleeder.