*S*F*O* Success Fight Org. Montreal S*F*O

I hope all the fighters on the first card have a really fun time and try to punch and kick their best. Maybe after we can all go out to Baskin-Robbins for ice cream.

-Dudley Fitz

Nice work Bob! I'll update the event homepages.

What does everyone think of this logo ? http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad174/camradio/sfoedit.jpg

To hard to see the SFO. I like the original one better.

Top 20 ranked fighters

Name Rank

1 Raymond Yacht 5303

2 Brian McBride 5807

3 Puncho Pound 6651

4 Nick Vick 8868

5 Robert Nicholas 8874

6 Finnegan O McMacElveney 9058

7 Trey Oeuftete 9057

8 Lucious LaFleur 9662

9 School Girl 10232

10 Curtis MacDougall 10343

11 Alan Carter 10417

12 Patryck St Pierre 10877

13 Michael Meryk 11038

14 Big Guns 11447

15 Jimmy Highes 11704

16 Mark Misirlou 11943

17 Piere Dolinski 12522

18 Charles Danvers 12889

19 Vladimir Kirkovich 13140

20 Nate Ellis 13145

Marvel Combat would like to thank all the fighters for joining the SFO and has put together a little contest for you all. For the first SFO event I will give 2 shirts or shorts of your choice and sponsorships to the following:

(T)KO of the Night

Submission of the Night

Both fighters in the Fight of the Night

Also for all future SFO events I will continue to give the 2 freebies to the Fight/(T)KO/Submission of the night winners. Thank you to those that have made purchases from my store and I look forward to working with all of you.

-Remi Owner of Marvel Combat

http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=1171

Marvel Combat would like to thank all the fighters for joining the SFO and has put together a little contest for you all. For the first SFO event I will give 2 shirts or shorts of your choice and sponsorships to the following:

(T)KO of the Night

Submission of the Night

Both fighters in the Fight of the Night

Also for all future SFO events I will continue to give the 2 freebies to the Fight/(T)KO/Submission of the night winners. Thank you to those that have made purchases from my store and I look forward to working with all of you.

-Remi Owner of Marvel Combat

http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=1171

Biobonds Supplements would also like to thank managers for using CLEAR. We will be giving one free bottle of CLEAR to both fighters in the Fight of the Night. This applies to future SFO events as well.

As well, Biobonds is close to unlocking the mysteries of our second supplement. However, we need your help in two ways.

1) We need research cash. Please buy CLEAR. Give it to your friends. Give it to your mom. Save it. Throw it away. Feed it to Cute Girl when you see her in her kennel... Please buy CLEAR and tell your friends!

2) We need to know which supplement you would like us to make next. Muscle builder is a good second step for a new fighter, once he has raised his stamina to wonderful +. Recovery is a good supplement once you start doing skill training and/or sparring. It is the most important supplement for fighters who have matured.

Let me know. I want to make SFO fighters happy. I just need some cash and some direction.

Thanks,

Dudley.

i think working on highquality recovery items would payout more in the long term. like you said it will become the most important supp. and muscle builder is mostly for weights only...

just my 2 cents =)

thx very much to marvel combat and biobonds for the extra "under the table" bonus contests. stuff like that makes the sfo better than other new orgs :)