Immortals New York

Steel

All three of my fighters are ready and looking for victory

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38w16.jpg

Kenrick "The Beast" Nikil

And I am looking to deny you victory in one of those fights. Hendayko, you stand in the way of me restoring my position as one of the top ranked fighters and a potential contender to the heavyweight title. Good luck to you. It's nothing personal, but I must defeat you to advance my career. And I will set my mind and body to that task.

Good job Peel on the transition. Thank you guys for moving over. I will miss VFC very much and I hope Kimmy comes back and hopefully he and I will still be friends.

Good luck everyone on your fights.

Happy New Year guys. Stay safe tonight!

~Mike

JD Almanez facebook update

"sucks VFC is done but whatever, gotta move on and get things going with the next year in the company, Savanis be ready for war, it wasnt a fluke the first time and I will prove that to you the second time!"

(manager)- Soon to come are interviews with all three of my immortal fighters. For now Hendayko has released just one tweet so far regarding his future with Immortals.

Hendayko- VFC is finished, and I have lost my last match, but I will never surrender. And although I have upmost respect for Kenrick Nikil, I too must avenge a loss and get my career back on track. I unfortunately must do as Mike Commodore did to you my friend, for their is no mercy in the blood-mines of Africa and I have been raised to show none either. #KickAssSeason

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w35.jpg

Paul Orndorf

Paul Orndorf's facebook status update

Paul Orndorf: I got me a great fight lined up with The Immortals New York's owner Peel Steel's very own fighter Hellman Province. Frankly it is not a great matchup. For Hellman. I am gonna rock that boys world. Just come on down and check it out. INY - 1 A New Hope.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w35.jpg

Paul Orndorf

Paul Orndorf's facebook status update

Paul Orndorf: I got me a great fight lined up with The Immortals New York's owner Peel Steel's very own fighter Hellman Province. Frankly it is not a great matchup. For Hellman. I am gonna rock that boys world. Just come on down and check it out. INY - 1 A New Hope.

Hellman Manager: Hi Paul, I informed Hellman of your opinion on this fight. He doesn't understand how you spending 15 minutes squealing under his ground and pound , 'not a great matchup'. And given that Hellman carries KO power he fancies it standing too. He does however respect you for taking this short notice.

Hellman Manager: Hi Paul, I informed Hellman of your opinion on this fight. He doesn't understand how you spending 15 minutes squealing under his ground and pound , 'not a great matchup'. And given that Hellman carries KO power he fancies it standing too. He does however respect you for taking this short notice.

Paul Orndorf: It's cute that you think you are gonna keep me on the ground for the whole damn fight. I think you greatly overexaggerate your chances of getting this fight down to the ground. I'll give you that you got a chance if this fight goes to the ground... a good chance even, but I ain't going to let that happen, and I will push Hellman's face in long before 15 minutes has past. No offence to Archie Fallon, but I am way stronger then Fallon, and he made short work of you. I am sure that if you don't take me down, then it's gonna be a very short fight for him.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1b8.jpg

"The Russian Bear" Aleksander Yaroslev

An excerpt from the press conference announcment of the innauguaral event of the newest fight organization, Immortals New York, INY - 1 A New Hope

Aleksander Yaroslev: I am wery excited to being having of fight vis one of Peel Steel's fighters. Ahhh, Mustaang Velasquez. He is wery good at Muay Tai. Zis is gudt fight. It will be fun and exciting fight. I have not gudt record but all my fights are wery exciting. Zis fight vill be no different. I vill put on great show. And vis any luck I will be having hand raised at end of fight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1b8.jpg

"The Russian Bear" Aleksander Yaroslev

An excerpt from the press conference announcment of the innauguaral event of the newest fight organization, Immortals New York, INY - 1 A New Hope

Aleksander Yaroslev: I am wery excited to being having of fight vis one of Peel Steel's fighters. Ahhh, Mustaang Velasquez. He is wery good at Muay Tai. Zis is gudt fight. It will be fun and exciting fight. I have not gudt record but all my fights are wery exciting. Zis fight vill be no different. I vill put on great show. And vis any luck I will be having hand raised at end of fight.

Mustang: Yo Yaro, you see Reem smash that fat wrestler, yeh, the crowd shout knees knees, and i crush your rib cage man, take down or die mother!!!

Mustang: Yo Yaro, you see Reem smash that fat wrestler, yeh, the crowd shout knees knees, and i crush your rib cage man, take down or die mother!!!

Aleksander Yaroslev: Da. I did see Alistair Overeem fight vis Lesnar. I vill not be making of same mistakes as Brock. He vas sinking he vas able to stand vis vurld class Muay Tai fighter. Zis vas big mistake. I vill not make zis mistake. I vill be verking vis my strengths and you vill verk vis yours. And ven all is done zen ve vill see who moves higher in ze ranks and who is needing of more training. Gudt luck, commrade.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14w19.jpg

Derric " Shimmy " Styles

I want Armando Silva and that fight will be for the belt. I have beaten 5 top VFC fighters and KO'd all them in the first round. I will not accept any fights unless its Silva for the belt!

Brunno Falcone: Frankly, Derric Styles has earned dat shot, but as I understand it, Mr Steel wants ta have a tournament for da 265 belt. I'll have a talk with him and see what we can see. Maybe we'z can work out dat title fight deal... no promises, I'm just sayin' I can have a look see, see what we can work out.

"Crackback" Joe Lack's twitter- Hey fans and not fans, be ready for a real match of mine this time. Last fight unfortunately I camen overweight and had to use the sauna to lose weight and lost a lot of energy and I was KO'd quickly. I will be back and better though and Al Fayad better hope he dosen't have his jaw wired shut the next after I KO him he he he, "Crackback" is back baby!!!!!!!#AlFayad,#Crackback,#Ambulance,#ER,#Party,#Whorehouse,#Overdose,#Rehab,#DoItAllOverAgain... he he he

hey Styles, u havent fought Paterson yet, dont over look my boy

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14w19.jpg

Derric " Shimmy " Styles

Paterson has had 2 fights in the VFC and lost one, you shouldnt even talk,, i have been in the VFC since day 1 beaten everyone in front of me that accepted the challenge,,, i am the highest ranked in the organization, Silva is 2-1 in the VFC and is the only guy in the division close enough to give me a test. You can still have your little tourny and the winner of that can face the winner of Silva vs Styles,, then everyone is happy

While he is being a dick to some extent, Styles does deserve a title shot. Because Cameron Speed is no longer here as of now, then it should be Styles vs Silvia for a few reasons.

1. Styles has kicked ass, he KO'd Bosko Brute- one of the better 265ers.

2. Paterson already has a fight... With Harques Wolfwood... Who lost to Silvia

3. The hype of the Styles vs Silvia fight will help out the org a ton! Props to the org too

4. We pretty much have a 265 pound tournament set up right now. The Hendayko vs Nikil winner can face the Harques vs Paterson winner on one side of the bracket. Then the Dope vs Lebedev winner faces the winner of Bosko Brute and Karlos Vemola. (Sorry Donnie about leaving Sparks out)

***We could actually start a 265 pound contender tournament with what we have right now. Peel Steel- keep this in mind buddy cuz it's pretty much already set up. The only problem is each fight is already set to an event and the events are seperate. But starting the tournament after all these guys already fight does not make much sense either.