Nonstop Entertainment Incorporated

Stevey had this to say to you, Kentucky Jack, about his recent victory.

"I've sat on the sidelines' date=' while you played your mouth, like somebody you weren't. I've sat, i've watched, i've waited.

You came to me, promised me an 'ass whoopin', and what did you deliver? A CLINCH, you repeatedly tried to clinch me. I've out clinched "Clinching 'Harry' Ramsden", many, many times, what chance did you have?

This is the beginning, or possibly the end, depending on which side of the fence you're sitting your ass on. Big things are happening for me, and you, you were nothing but a stepping stone on the great ladder of life."

[/quote']

E:

As his Manager, I feel I must also debunk the TOTT that shows that he loves gardening. He really doesn't, honestly!

Ahh now I saw Matice are in same weightclass.

Kahn did his job, so bring it on!!!

Title fight?

While it's too soon in the cards to be putting on a title fight after just one event and one bout in NEI for both fighters, it's safe to say that, should you choose to accept the fight, the winner will be stepping that much closer to contendership.

To Matice manager- Please dont take my fighter oliver Kahn down. That will make the fight so short he will tap out Matice under 1 min. And another advice for you. Let hem train defensive grappling or teach him how to tap;)

Oliver Kahn told me that he was thinking of choking Matice unconscious and not care if he tap. But I will try to tell Oliver to be nice to your fighter

Kentucky Jack,

Rego had this to say, about his upcoming fight, with you.

(Please bare in mind, he's not a native English speaker)

Jack' date='

You very handsome man, you clinch me well too? I watch fight with you and Stevey, you very big muscles, very powerful.

Where I come from, very powerful man is used as stud, given BIG respect, and BIG ****, I will give you BOTH, because you are very powerful man.

[/quote']

He walked away for a while, came back, and then said that though he respects you, he still smash your face in the cage.

Marzio Bangs wants to fight you ASAP, but you are signed in the 155lbs weightclass? so please Jolon put this fight on a card soon if its possible?!

Oliver Kahn is on another lever then you so I dont wanna match him against you. Bec then I have to comfort you after you been subbed. But If you wanna be choked out or get something broken ask Jolon for a fight against Oliver, but first he is gonna fight an easy fight in 13 days. I predict sub r1

So Marion bangs or what ever his name was down , Sherlock Holmes is next!

As for all the smack that was spoken by shapeshifter, oh dear didn't work out that way but I like the way the fight went. Thus have decided that London MMA is probably the bestplace for Mike Hunt to train.

So Marion bangs or what ever his name was down , Sherlock Holmes is next!

As for all the smack that was spoken by shapeshifter, oh dear didn't work out that way but I like the way the fight went. Thus have decided that London MMA is probably the bestplace for Mike Hunt to train.

Well congratz to the win over Marzio Bangs. Il be happy for a rematch in the future. Mike is more then welcome to train at the best Public gym in London;)

Come on! We all know deep inside you afraid of Oliver Kahn. Please ask the the owner of NEI for a fight with Oliver. Then You will stop your silly twitter bec you will only have 1 arm to twitter with, the other one will belong to Oliver´s collection!