Blitzkrieg FC presents... The Ultimate Manager II!

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schedule:

• Sunday, 30th May, 2010 - Post signup thread.
  • Sunday, 20th June, 2010 - Creation date.
  • First weekend of September (3rd, 4th, 5th) - Round 1 begins.

Hope that clears it up!

How close to top 10% are you willing to cut this? I'll toss my name in but I might not be top 10% when it's time to create.

1006 of 10305 (9.76%)

We'll accept anyone who's in the top 10% when they post. We'll re-do the rankings for seeding purposes about 1 week from now when we close signups. After that, we'll be taking the top 16 or 32 (or 64?! Call me a dreamer!) depending on the number of signups.

Age of created fighter? I'm not really interested in making a 22 year old, but if the playing field was levelled to make everyone produce young guys then that would be interesting. It would also give BFC some legitimate prospects.

Age of created fighter? I'm not really interested in making a 22 year old, but if the playing field was levelled to make everyone produce young guys then that would be interesting. It would also give BFC some legitimate prospects.

We were actually debating on that ourselves but we weren't sure if all managers would agree to it, I'm going to take a small poll and see what we come up with.

We were actually debating on that ourselves but we weren't sure if all managers would agree to it, I'm going to take a small poll and see what we come up with.

Make the layover a month longer and make it 18 year olds. This is a game of patience, and 22 year olds with a couple months training will not be able to compete long term with the level of fighters in BFC.

After consulting amongst ourselves and a few of the managers, we've decided to make it 18 year old fighters only.

We looked at the last TUM and most people made the oldest possible age (which was 22) and we feel like limiting it to 18 will still mean an "even playing field" while having more long-term potential. In light of this, we've also increased the training period to 3 months, all this has been reflected in the first post.

After consulting amongst ourselves and a few of the managers, we've decided to make it 18 year old fighters only.

We looked at the last TUM and most people made the oldest possible age (which was 22) and we feel like limiting it to 18 will still mean an "even playing field" while having more long-term potential. In light of this, we've also increased the training period to 3 months, all this has been reflected in the first post.

I love this change.

Great, was going to make an 18-year old anyway.

Thats what most people said :)

That they preferred to make an 18 though they were considering to make a 22 to try and "win" this. So well, power to the people!

Just to clarify, you only need to make ONE fighter to participate. You have the option of making two and then deciding which one participates based on hiddens if you wish but thats only optional.

I would like to join Mr White (13148)