220K 25YO Build Tourney 90Days VIP

Scooby

so what next after yesterday's event?? my guy won.

Yeah he got past my guy. 20/20 on leg kicks. I need to learn to check those :weeping: Bada Boom is better than that. K the Rad had a good fight!

The Draw has been made and is updated on the first page, I tried to base the fights on finish time for seeding but also took in mind the few people who created just before the tourneys fights were being scheduled, which were many. It would be unfair for a 225k fighter to murder a 245k fighter. In addition, some people had multiple fighters which had to be adjusted in the brackets or their fighters would fight each other early on

The Draw has been made and is updated on the first page, I tried to base the fights on finish time for seeding but also took in mind the few people who created just before the tourneys fights were being scheduled, which were many. It would be unfair for a 225k fighter to murder a 245k fighter. In addition, some people had multiple fighters which had to be adjusted in the brackets or their fighters would fight each other early on

think you got the table wrong, I am fighting bob loblaw not sacareno or whatever his name is

• 3 weeks later...

That fight with Kshitijscholes was one of the most exciting ive been involved in, I'd be happy to give him a rematch if he still wants one (like he said him his post-fight speech). Dont know how open he'd be to it but you could have him take the place of one of the drop-outs, his fighter still is one of the best in the tourney.

that post match losing speech is used by every single fighter on my roster.

i am always open to any rematch whether i win or lose.as for now i have taken fight against highest hyped 8-2 guy.he seems to be a top class opponent..

we can just hope that our paths cross again in the future.

that post match losing speech is used by every single fighter on my roster.

i am always open to any rematch whether i win or lose.as for now i have taken fight against highest hyped 8-2 guy.he seems to be a top class opponent..

we can just hope that our paths cross again in the future.

Thats another one of my guys. should be another good battle.

This is quite the hassle with people quitting so frequently, asking for time to train or earning a first round bye before getting mad about having time to wait for fights but anyway... the bracket has been updated and all the fighters who have asterisks next to their name will have a different fight before the one that is currently booked.

• 3 weeks later...

I accepted him into the tourney only to fill the card but because your skills were more than his according to tycoon. Also,if i knew you were disgusted with the fight when i offered it to you,instead of accepting i wouldve been forced to handle the fight differently initially rather than now after the results.

Overall, the constant issue with dropouts Is what caused matchups to change. If you truly feel this was unfair without your loss,we can/couldve talked by pm about it

This tournament has been the most stressful to keep together of all

I accepted him into the tourney only to fill the card but because your skills were more than his according to tycoon. Also,if i knew you were disgusted with the fight when i offered it to you,instead of accepting i wouldve been forced to handle the fight differently initially rather than now after the results.

Overall, the constant issue with dropouts Is what caused matchups to change. If you truly feel this was unfair without your loss,we can/couldve talked by pm about it

This tournament has been the most stressful to keep together of all

I didnt say anything then because I didnt want to cause you any more headache. I think the main reason this tourney has been so hard is because of the vast differences in terms of skills between many of the fighters seeing as there are some 220Ks and many creations. Putting your newly created 25 year old against pretty much any of my 220K 25 year old creation is going to be a guaranteed loss and its understandable that many people won't be happy with that. Thats why I was pro going with a 25 year old creation tournament from the start. But then again there are pros and cons, this tournament may have been harder for you but I'm sure you are making some money off the hype some of the fighters were bringing with them.