220K 25YO Build Tourney 90Days VIP

Scooby

Ok, here is what i will do, in this thread itself we have 17 fighters, Also, 5 are in this division. what i will do is have a 1 fight playoff to rank fighters and then we shall have a 22 or 24 man tournament.

For this reason/inconvenience i will raise the prizes awarded a bit. FIGHTERS UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU LOSE THE FIRST FIGHT YOU ARE STILL PART OF THE TOURNEY!!!

Scooby why don't you rank the fighter according to their P4P rank. Also here is a website http://challonge.com/ where you can set up the brackets. It is free to sign up and if every manager signs up you can login to the tourney site and make predictions and there is a discussion thread where I guess you could talk smack, but I am not sure about language, so some guys may need to tone it down just a hair :hannibal:

• Upvote 1

I already have 5 fighters right now, but.. Reserve a slot for me. I might be sacking 1 of my fighters :)

Okay, of course the sooner you create the better, for you

Scooby why don't you rank the fighter according to their P4P rank. Also here is a website http://challonge.com/ where you can set up the brackets. It is free to sign up and if every manager signs up you can login to the tourney site and make predictions and there is a discussion thread where I guess you could talk smack, but I am not sure about language, so some guys may need to tone it down just a hair :hannibal:

im fine with that but i was trying to make it fair since we have an uneven amount of interested managers

Contracts are out, a few fighters are contracted elsewhere,my desire is to start this tourney on the 18th and 19th of next month

Nice one Scooby,

looking forward to the start to the tourney and the 18th isn't too far away (but far enough away to send off for a prosthetic leg to swap with my guys wooden one ;p)