PSE 350k Creation Tourney 185lbs

XxxtremeT13

OK, here it is.....details into one of 2 185lbs creation tourney for our 350k fighters...First up

25 year old creation (to establish the start of the division)
185lbs division (must be able to cut to this weight)
20 fighters total (all fighters will fight the duration of the tourney, regardless of a loss)
Winner is crowned the first 350k title holder at 185 division
2 weeks between creation and first round of fights
16 days between each round
All fighters will be looked at to resign with org at 185 and grow within the division

Creation date will be determined once tourney is fill

Tourney contract will look like: 5k signing bonus/$1 show/$1 win (actual show pay is $3k and actual win pay $3k, so you will make between 3k and 6k for each fight)
*****Show and win pay will be awarded to the manager upon completion of tourney, which will also include prize money based on finishing rank....This down for 2 reasons: 1 to persuade manager to follow through with tourney till the end and also, in the instance the fighter is deemed a "DUD" and released after completion of tourney the money goes directly to manager to save on money laundering hassle
Re-newed contracts will consist of new signing/show/win pay which will resemble that of a typical contract (IE: 5k/5k/5k)

I would like to stay away from testing these fighters as there won't be as much training time spent on them in their career (aside from physicals).

PRIZE PAYOUTS

1st: $500,000

2nd: $250,000

3rd: $75,000

4th: $50,000

5th: $30,000

6th: $25,000

7th thru 11th: $15,000

12th thru 16th: $10,000

17th thru 20th: $5,000

Total prize fund: $1,075,000

OTN Awards will be $2,000

(IF any money is donated (NOT ASKING FOR THEM) it will go towards 1st place up to $1mil then move down to 2nd place)

So, as with the 18yr old tourney. I can't make even brackets with 20 fighters...either has to be 16 or 32. I'd like to shoot for 32 and allow 2 fighter entries from a manager (fighters would be place on opposite sides of the brackets)...If 32 doesn't seem likely I will go with 16 and try to find 4 other fighters to fill an event.

So...not even some new managers want to create 25yr olds to earn some big money? New managers even? hmmmmmmmmmm

The prob there is probably that they dont get in the forums often. I will be messaging the Newbies in my org soon about the Smack Talk portion of the game. Its the best part of MMAtycoon for most of us.

So. I sent a message to mike with the links to both tournament threads. IF, this by chance fills these tournaments up and possibly brings more than initially planned to join. I will more than gladly make some changes to the size and also restructure the payouts currently in place, so if I can get to 32 fighters I'll double all the payouts and if I get to say 48 I'll try to triple the prize funds for 1st thru 6th place as well as alter the bottom tier payouts for 7th thru 48th. I doubt we'll get that many entrants, but the incentive is there to get to that point. But, of course you have to see it through, fight every fight...1 missed fight means no additional payout.