JAG 330k

YungGreazy

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks, it's ya boi Nate Baker. Thanks to all of the JAG fighters, managers, friends and supporters. These are getting crazy. Competition is heating up. It's fierce. 2 340k in the top 10. Tev is killing it over there at Underground. He's got my vote for best new org.

We have a lot of things going on over here at JAG. We're making changes, hopefully they're improvements. First thing you'll notice is the new Logo. Hope you guys likeit, criticism is welcome. Personally, I think it rocks. Shout out to Gabe.

We just inducted our first fighter, Brayden Point. He is the epitome of a Juggernaut and Gladiator. The kid is a beast, 14-0. 12 KOs 2 subs, two division champ against some very tough competitors. Congrats, bro. It's an honor to induct you into JAG'S HoF.

It may not mean anything to you, but we will be having our first PPV on November 23rd. That's big to me, I can't wait to see how it turns out.

I will be interviewing the title fighters, from that event, hopefully it will entertain you guys.

JAG has more to come, just ride with us.

• Upvote 5

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1573337146VsbIDWY_d.jpg

Nice logo, Rei used to invite my champs from Skrap to do cross-promotional stuff w Bukkake. If you want to do super fights we can arrange with Eternity.

Humors could use a fight at 170. Trump has his hands full with Bull Mfer but we could take a look after too.

330k Super Fights , yup that sounds good :)

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1573337146VsbIDWY_d.jpg

Nice logo, Rei used to invite my champs from Skrap to do cross-promotional stuff w Bukkake. If you want to do super fights we can arrange with Eternity.

Humors could use a fight at 170. Trump has his hands full with Bull Mfer but we could take a look after too.

330k Super Fights , yup that sounds good :)

This.

I was just thinking about this earlier and mentioned the idea for Humors the other idea. Message me in game Greazy and we can work it out. Competition and collaboration is going to be key going forward for Eternity and JBL to keep growing and not getting stale. So working together on super fights and whatever other creative ideas I'm working up in my head sounds amazing. If we can get some the fighters and role playing into it on the forums as a in-character rivalry between the companies that is stuff the game sorely misses.

I love the logo by the way. I love me some clean cut slick graphics.

• Upvote 1

I got a chance to speak to our titleholders for our outcome event. They had this to say

Nice to see you Mario. I won't take up your time, as I know you're training for a title fight. But, that's not something you're not used to. 7 of your 11 fights in JAG have been title fights.

You've beaten some of the toughest competition in JAG, been a dominant fighter since coming here.

How do you feel about your next fight?

Rick the prick, Im sure he shit a brick when you sent the fight offer through. Im not gonna reveal any fight tactics here but I can say that Im in good shape with balanced training and it should be a close fight that I win comfortably.

Is there anyone in this division that you, particularly, want to fight?

Since the step up in quality that weve seen at JAG recently Im happy to test myself against the best. My manager who is from the U.K. told me that Boris is a bit of a cbombs name, so lets have that Boris chump up next.

Is there anyone in this division that can beat you

If that Russian kurwa cant offer any competition then who can? I dont really look at the roster past 1-3, perhaps well have to drag that pussy Sitsongrit back for a super fight. Although after that last bore-fest and the way he ran away under his new manager I can understand if theres no interest from the fans for that one.

Any words for you opponent or fans?

Opponents and fans both know that theyre either gonna get heavy KOs or a boxing masterclass.

I know you're going to make it a great fight.

And now JAG'S reigning 185 pound champ Dalton McConnell had this to say:

Hey bro, nice to sit down with you. My very first interview, so work with me.

My first as well glad we can pop this cherry together.

Starting off, it's been a long road for the Mc Man. He showed signs of brilliance early, then two huge losses. How was he able to bounce back from that?

I wasn't ready it's been trial by fire for me in this organization I never took a lot of time off fighting every single month and those losses made me the fighter I am today

Three straight wins against top contenders, and then beating who was considered the best 185er JAG has ever seen. Does it get to your head that you've accomplished what very few could?

It does warm my icy heart that I knocked a guy out in such brutal fashion that he got sacked immediately after lol

Your upcoming title defense is against an opponent that you loss to before.

Ancient History he's not facing that guy anymore not even close

How do you feel about fighting Manuel again?

It's exactly what I was hoping for I need to make right on that L I caught half a year ago

Will that have any impact on your psyche?

If I get a win great if I don't it's back to the drawing board and I'll catch him down the line I'll always continue to do what I've done and that's get a little bit better everyday

What's the strategy going into this(I know it's a stupid question that shouldn't be asked. But, they do it.)

Sprawl n Brawl that's what I've always done

Are you the best 185er, or do think there's someone out there with your number? I gotta say, you have toppled all the best so far.

Styles make fights and so far not one person has been able to stand with me and have much success but it really remains to be seen I feel I've hit a sweet spot with my skills and knowledge of how to use the sliders so I'll be a tough out for anyone on the roster

Any words for your opponent?

Keep that same nut hugging energy you've had homie

Any words for the fans?

Tune in my babies, you know I deliver in spectacular fashion spinning shit, blood, cuts, it'll be a certified fresh horror film. The look on Manuel's stupid face when he realizes he can't get anymore takedowns will be priceless in its self...not to mention when I send his head flying through the stands.

• Upvote 2

Hey JAG fans and friends. I wish you all a belated Happy Turkey Day, for those of you celebrate.

We're moving along well here at JAG. Though we are still looking for staff. I especially need a writer. Which brings me to:

I had a rough week, so I didn't really get a chance to post until today. For our biggest event of the year, I only had one interview, sadly. But, I interviewed the JAG heavyweight champion...he had this to say:

(Nate)How's it going Jack? Nice to sit down with ya. I want to talk to you for a second, then ask a few questions. You're extremely quiet in this league, but have one of the most impressive resumes here. It's crazy, because when you started at the bottom of the division, I really didn't expect to see much from you. From then until now, you've beaten the biggest names in JAG's heavyweight division. Impressed the shit out of me man. Much respect to you.

(Jack)Thanks Nate, you run a great organisation.

(Nate)Thank you, I thank my managers and staff. And, I'm damn proud to have you be a part of it.

(Nate)How do you do it? How do you win fight after fight

(Jack)I eat, dream, fuck and shit MMA.

(Nate)Spoken like a true champion. That's gotta be quotable of the day

(Nate)How do you feel going into this rematch with Phol? Do you have what it takes to beat him twice?

(Jack)He's a great fighter but my skill set puts me at another level. He has plenty of potential so Ill try not to fuck him up too bad.

(Nate)Yeah, let's try to keep the bone breaking and face smashing to a minimum.

(Nate)Do you see any fighter in the heavyweight division as a threat to your crown?

(Jack)I see you recently signed

Patrick Chaelsson... He's come in with plenty of fan love and hype. I'm looking forward to shattering his spine along with his fan base. I'm gonna retire his old cardigan wearing ass.

(Nate)Well, one things for sure, two things for certain. I'm sure Patrick would DEFINITELY take offense that. And,I had no idea they made cardigans that big.

(Nate)You're definitely in the running for fighter of the year. Who do you think should be in the running?

(Jack)You were considering others?!? Close the nominations champ.... I've got it wrapped up.

(Nate)Seems your charisma is on par with your fighting skills.

(Nate)Any words for your opponent and fans?

(Jack)I'm known as "the grinder", but I'm thinking I renaming myself "the greatest!"

(Nate)You keep knocking down these contenders, your fans will name you the greatest.

There you have it, folks. The champ has spoken. But wait, there's more.

We just inducted our second fighter into our HoF:

Mario Benedetti, is one of the most outstanding fighters in not only this org, but the world. Reaching number 9 in his weight class, at the time of this induction AND projected to go higher, has beaten the best of the best JAG has to offer in his division. Two promotional champ, two weight class champ, two time champ. 10 KOs in 15 wins. Truly, a Gladiator. It's truly an honor and pleasure to have him in our org.

Last, but not least, in our undying effortto bring, fun atmosphere, fair fights and a venue to raise new champs, we here at JAG, are going to open a KT org when the ID reaches 360k. There are very few KT orgs out now and the ones that are, new creation ID ranges have absolutely no hope of being a champ. So, all of you KT fans, keep a slot open for us.

Thanks you friends and fans. Stay tuned for more to come from JAG.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, It's ya boi, Big Nate Baker. Just giving heads up on JAG info and upcoming events.

Firstly, we hit a milestone, we reached #7 in the rankings this week. I appreciate all of JAG's managers, fighters, fans and supporters.

Secondly, we have acquired some new talent and can't wait to get them booked in events. We're starting 2020 with a bang. I'll be dropping interviews next Friday.

Lastly with 360k soon approaching, I'd like to remind you KT enthusiasts to keep a slot for the 360k Kickboxing org we're so eager to present to.

Still looking for staff. I NEED staff.