EFC For Sale

zackmartin11

great org sad to see it go though it was nice to see you run it.

Not necessarily selling it and if I don't it's not going anywhere. Just not a lot of demand for orgs like EFC. It's either restricted or top money for a lot of people. There's a reason there aren't a lot of these orgs around.

The problem is, everyone wants options, but then they all sign with CEC, Syn, or Gamma (especially now that CEC is running 2+ cards a week). Ive contemplated selling Pulse as well because it’s impossible to add to the roster, even making 6 figure offers, I’m not even getting responses back saying they need more cash, they just sign with one of the big 3.

The problem is, everyone wants options, but then they all sign with CEC, Syn, or Gamma (especially now that CEC is running 2+ cards a week). Ive contemplated selling Pulse as well because its impossible to add to the roster, even making 6 figure offers, Im not even getting responses back saying they need more cash, they just sign with one of the big 3.

Sometimes, you have to play hurry up and wait. As the newer ID fighters get older and start peaking, new stars will start to emerge. Sure the big 3 will always be there, but some guys are going to fight for the little. Just hang in there bro.

The problem is, everyone wants options, but then they all sign with CEC, Syn, or Gamma (especially now that CEC is running 2+ cards a week). Ive contemplated selling Pulse as well because its impossible to add to the roster, even making 6 figure offers, Im not even getting responses back saying they need more cash, they just sign with one of the big 3.

its tough for open id orgs for sure, as soon as fighters are good enough to be open id everyone wants to send them to the big three. That being said, dont sell man. Pulse is an awesome org to follow and ive always felt like Pulse could turn the top into the big 4.
  • Upvote 2

I bought it, if anyone wants it send me a PM in game and we can work something out. I'll give it until tomorrow and then I'll have to make other plans. Contracts are more than fair and it looks like it's been making 500k to 800k per event, so it's ready to go.

Biro, I thought you said the contracts were low due to low profits? :) 500-800k per event is....pretty decent I'd say lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1