Most knockouts in the Tournament: $15k

Fastest KO each round: $10k

First comeback after losing the first two rounds: $20k

Most times knocked down without being knocked out: $10k

First fighter to draw blood: $20k

David and Goliath (smaller fighter who overcomes the largest size gap): $20k

Fighter with the most decision victories: $15k

First fighter to get rocked and win by knockout in the same round: $15k

Most Knockouts from the clinch (only includes KOs where the final blow was delivered in the clinch): $15k

Most strikes landed in the clinch each round: $5k

First Head Kick KO: $25k

First TKO by Cuts: $20k

Most Total Strikes Absorbed in the Tournament: $20k

Most 100% Fight Ratings, Win or Lose: $25k

Underdog (Fighter who wins the most fights at a disadvantage in rankings): $25k

There may be more; if there are any award or prizes you guys would like to see, let me know.

• Upvote 2

If there is a situation in which a fighter must get a bye, the lowest ranked fighter p4p will automatically get the pass. As it stands, if every contract is accepted and no more fighters sign up, there will be a bye situation in round two. I am doing my best to assure managers with multiple fighters do not fight themselves, at least for a round or two.

We still have a few days for entries, but this is tentatively what the first round brackets will look like:

1) Romero vs Ippo

2) La Croix vs Stevens

3) Delaney vs Soshnyanin

4) Ukkeli vs Tanner

5) Perera vs Parker

6) MacArthur Jr vs McRae

7) Norris Jr vs Frost

8) Ragnarsson vs Mamoru

Sorry I don't know how to make brackets on here. But basically, winner of one will fight winner of two, winner of three will fight winner of four, etc, with the lowest ranking fighter in round two getting a bye.

This is tentative and subject to change based on new entries; I just wanted to make sure that I'm doing everything right and that the format will flow smoothly. As always, advice and suggestions are welcome.

This will change the brackets somewhat; and it will cause the bye to be in the first round if there are no more entries.

Edit: As of the way the entries stand right now, there will be no byes. There is still some time for last minute entries to mess everything up again though :).

Hey guys; I had a tournament planned out, but the owner of the org Garrett Brakken had his own ideas for it and has some kind of point system that hasn't been explained to anybody. I am turning all of the prize money over to him, and I can only assume that he will explain what is going on to everybody. My apologies for any misunderstandings; there was certainly one on my part.

• Downvote 3

Hey guys; I had a tournament planned out, but the owner of the org Garrett Brakken had his own ideas for it and has some kind of point system that hasn't been explained to anybody. I am turning all of the prize money over to him, and I can only assume that he will explain what is going on to everybody. My apologies for any misunderstandings; there was certainly one on my part.

I have no problem with a league format. More fights and more chances to win.

I encourage all of you to remain positive; it may not be the tournament I had planned, but Garret will be given all of the prize money and I'm sure it will still be a good time.

• Upvote 1

For me, it wasn't about the prize money it was more about an openweight tourney. I had a guy that fit the bill, a lot of talent signed up and I wanted to fight until I lost.

I'm not fighting in a league, the guy I entered is a sparbot so I'll put him straight back to sparring if this is a league.

I was looking forward to the tournament - this really is a shame

Alright, sorry for the wait guys. John and I had a miscommunication. Initially, I thought we were building up to a league so I had planned a system to give out fair contracts. John wanted me to ask the managers that are a part of the org already if they would like to partake in exhibition KT matches after eliminations. In an attempt to grow this is what I planned out.

Fighters that are a part of this tournament will be ranked based on wins and losses. Losses dont hinder you, but the winners will be awarded 5 points. Fighters with two wins will be placed in the 10s bracket which will only allow fighters from that bracket to fight others from that bracket. The brackets will continue from the 10s to the 20s and so on. The prizes will be as stated:

1st - 200,000 cash and a championship contract

2nd - 100,000 cash and a 10,000 contract across the board

3rd - 50,000 cash and a 7,500 contract

From there the contracts will be evaluated based on the performance of the fighters. If this is an issue for managers in the tournament, the event will be scrapped and I will have John running the tourney himself. I apologize for any miscommunication on my part and the prolonged wait on getting back to you guys. Message me personally if this system is a problem for you and I will let John know.

I understand if you want out; however, I would encourage you to see out the five fights in your contract, since it is still tournament style and it evens out to the same thing. Garret has a good idea that he thinks will benefit the fighters and the division in the long run, and I'd like to see it have a chance to succeed. While it's not what I envisioned, expected, or advertised, it will still be a fun openweight KT event with lots of fights and lots of chances to test your fighters and win prizes.

yeah you will have your 5 fights and then leave lol.

my God the jewells you find at Buzz, from Farts: om god I missed u so badly yesterday....took a crap and had no toilet paper and couldnt help thinking of YOU.

I don't understand this post.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I wasn't sure what Garrett was doing with this tournament, and my apologies for the confusion. I will still be awarding prize money as I had planned, and I hope everything runs smoothly. Thank you all for your continuing patience.

Congratulations to the following fighters for winning extra bonuses! We had a great first round!

Bloodthirsty (first to draw blood), $20k: Nero La Croix

Shredder (first TKO by cut), $20k: Deacon Frost

Most Strikes In Clinch, $5k: Third Round Romero

Fastest KO, $10k: Kusal Perera

Congratulations guys! I'll be pming you tonight.