Complain

Coaotpaax

Is there any moderator or anything I can complain about Duphus? He is banning me in chat and forum for no reason what so ever. He said I cant join chat until monday I still dont know why and banned me in forum for 7 days. Now I see I am banned in forum till 7 more days and join chat to ask him why he banned me more and he just bans me in chat and gives me like 22 days more ban in forum.

Doesnt gives any reason why he is banning me or anyting. Then he locks chat so I cant even ask any other moderator what is going on. Is there any other moderators left in this game? Or he can do what ever he wants? He is banning me for no reason what so ever and anyone else knows that. He does what he wants he thinks the chat is his private place.

• Downvote 4

Follow instructions: it's easy don't join chat till Monday. I warned you least 10 times and it even says in the chat topic that if you do each time adds a week to the forum ban.

Your lucky you only have 3 weeks now. Every time you join chat I will add another week, just as you been told but can't seem to follow.

Don't like it complain to mike.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Why would I not join chat? Why are you banning me?

You said I cant join till monday and I have 7 day ban now I noticed its not 7 anymore and joined chat to ask why you banned me for 7 more days and you jsut ban me again? Tell me why you are not allowing me in chat and why you ban me? WHY?

Why would I have 3 week ban for no reason what so ever? I was about to not say anything for having 7 day ban but when you banned me for 7 more days when I didnt even join chat it was a joke. You know there is no any other mods that can really do anything to stop you and Mike doesnt join the forum or chat at all so you abuse the rules there all the time and tread it like your private place.

And of course I did complain to Mike you cant treat that chat as your private place it has rules and I havent abused any of them and should be allowed to be in chat same as forum. You banned me in chat and forum fo no reason what so ever.

• Downvote 1