Granite chin and high IQ, yet easily stopped

kdmh74

I have a fighter with a granite chin and a high IQ, yet, he seems unable to adapt his gameplan and has been rocked, and finished after taking a jab!! This is not after he has absorbed a fair bit of punishment either. His morale doesnt drop below 80% after a loss. Im at a loss as to why this is. My slider setting arent too bad so I dont think this is the cause. Anyone have any suggestions?

I have a fighter with a granite chin and a high IQ, yet, he seems unable to adapt his gameplan and has been rocked, and finished after taking a jab!! This is not after he has absorbed a fair bit of punishment either. His morale doesnt drop below 80% after a loss. Im at a loss as to why this is. My slider setting arent too bad so I dont think this is the cause. Anyone have any suggestions?

How about a link to said fighter, cause looking at your last couple fights I don't see a loss with a fighter with a granite chin??????

How about a link to said fighter, cause looking at your last couple fights I don't see a loss with a fighter with a granite chin??????

Multi alert???????????????????????????????

This is his only granite fighter: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=282593

Hence my comments

A couple of the KOs were due to big energy loss. The other 2 were most likely, as has already been stated here, due to poor heart.

He is cutting a lot of weight to make 170. This combined with possible low heart may make him more susceptible to being KOed too. If he is intelligent as you say then this could be a good reason to go high counter also. He will conserve more energy, get hit less and his high intelligence hidden combined with his really long reach for 170 will help him counter at a higher rate. You could still use the see how it goes slider too of course.

This is his only granite fighter: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=282593

Hence my comments

That's him. Kimbo Slime. He confuses me, I've tried to go aggressive and that seems to make him more susceptible to the KO. Thing is, he's a good finisher too.

He is cutting a lot of weight to make 170. This combined with possible low heart may make him more susceptible to being KOed too. If he is intelligent as you say then this could be a good reason to go high counter also. He will conserve more energy, get hit less and his high intelligence hidden combined with his really long reach for 170 will help him counter at a higher rate. You could still use the see how it goes slider too of course.

What would you consider high counter mate, his IQ is over 120 too