Wolf and Aaron

MMATycoon

Jesus. That reminded me, think about how many fighters he has in upcoming tournaments. 5 fighters in the Olympics iirc. Not sure how many other tournaments he was supposed to be involved with.

I know he has a fighter in the junior master of mma tournament...was supposed to be fighting 2moro,not against me luckily enough! I'm guessing the fighter he beat in the first round will get his spot back but that would be up to the organisers.

It's crazy i can't believe it i mean we all want to win and be the best but would you really be happy if you were #1 by doing it that way! again i say it's crazy!

• Upvote 1

Pathetic move.Good one on finding them out. Hopefully there is a way to find out if other managers/friends of them have been involved too, even if it is on a minimal scale.

Been looking at their past fights (mostly wolf, cause Aaron isnt worth checking out, he sucked even with that cheat), and its pretty obvious now that we know about it. I mean, look at all the wins. Quick KOs, and complete dominations, most of the fights the opponent didnt even win a round.

From what I'm gathering, if someone else is cheating, we would easily catch on, especially that we're aware now. You can't join a creation tourney and KO a solid chin under a minute, wolf seemed to be good at that.

• Upvote 3

Been looking at their past fights (mostly wolf, cause Aaron isnt worth checking out, he sucked even with that cheat), and its pretty obvious now that we know about it. I mean, look at all the wins. Quick KOs, and complete dominations, most of the fights the opponent didnt even win a round.

From what I'm gathering, if someone else is cheating, we would easily catch on, especially that we're aware now. You can't join a creation tourney and KO a solid chin under a minute, wolf seemed to be good at that.

Well thank you for clearing that up. Good work Listerman, and the rest of course :)

I'm in genuine shock right now reading this. One half of me is saying holy shit I can't believe it's actually happened, while the other half is waiting for a post to be done saying it's the most elaborate troll in the history of the game.

I know don't seem real expecting him to say it's April fools or something. This is by far the biggest scandle in the game.

• Upvote 2

Just when I assumed the game was at an all-time low, it gets worse.

It is absolutely pathetic that people try to cheat for a game. Why can't we all just have some fun instead of trying to fuck things up for everyone..?!?

I am not as pissed off as I am disappointed. Having legends in the game is a motivation for a lot of us. Finding out that he is cheater is the exact opposite.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Man I hate to think of how many wolf fighters are on my orgs roster right now. That's gonna suck.

We may as well scrap the Olympics at this point too. He has 5 different guys in it so the results are compromised. Though if they're all guaranteed losses I guess maybe not.
Boy I bet he was really salty my guy Goban beat his golden boy Drogo with 200 less skill points & he was adjusting guys hiddens lol. Can I officially demand a recount & get back in the ITFL tournament? I was screwed!!! On a more serious note he was 1 of the few guys I still talked to in chat so sorta disappointed & bummed he went & got himself deleted
  • Upvote 3

It certainly explains his "unbelievable win streak"!

Good thing we caught this... How else can a guy with his record go on such a crazy win streak? Of course he has probably learned a lot about the game engine but this is crazy.

Looking over my fight history I've actually never fought him during his Roiding days :showoff:

Kind of pissed this happened.

But of course shit happens and I do understand.

Finally vindicated :thankyou: .I been taking about the vendetta conspiracy for years now.Wow dude they really do suck.Even with all this cheated they still couldn't beat the hart foundation for shame :sad01_anim: .

Why would anyone cheat takes the fun right out of the game

Mystic mac has spoken. Please predict the future for us. How good of a president will Donald Trump be? :D

I think we have just seen an occurrence in game that has finally topped the mentor multi-gate. These two must be proud of themselves

nothing tops mentor-multi gate

• Downvote 15

Remember to support the game.

This thing has made Mike lose a lot of time, and will probably make him lose a lot more time dealing with it.

The game will keep going, buy VIP & buy fighter slots, or just donate money.

this, Mike did work hard in all this, and I already bought a year of VIP to throw $30 his way. its the least I can do for my contribution, game has always been great and Mike works hard to keep it balanced and clean. Keep it up!

• Upvote 4

There goes one legacy down the drain and rightly so. Only a few days ago the thread lauding his performances was filled with praise. Happy someone cheating this big got caught and pays the price for it. My fighter was finished quickly in Alliance Wars on Wednesday by Wolf, but now I know it really was an uphill struggle from the beginning. Not exactly angry, but quite disappointed with this scandal though

nothing tops mentor-multi gate

One dude made some multi's, and the other one cheated himself to #1 and got praise as the greatest manager ever.

It can't even be compared, this is way bigger and dirtier. It's disgusting.

EDIT: Both guys thought they were Vito Corleone for some reason though, thus ruining The Godfather.

• Upvote 12