Hey Bjorn...

Rocket

Bjorn has been a good addition to this game, if he picked a lot of fights half the people in this game have (thats the reason i stopped running orgs for a while) plus when i was active he would ask me if he thought he had a chance against people and he would take fights i thought he would get murdered in. Get off his case

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Bjorn has been a good addition to this game, if he picked a lot of fights half the people in this game have (thats the reason i stopped running orgs for a while) plus when i was active he would ask me if he thought he had a chance against people and he would take fights i thought he would get murdered in. Get off his case

I'm going to have to disagree with you here sorry. You've been gone so long that a long of things have changed. I used to give him the benefit of the doubt too putting it down to that he was a kid or just very young but some of the things he does or says lately are just spiteful or plain nasty that I no longer make excuses for his actions. He can be you're best friend or kiss ass like no-one else when he wants something but turns on you the moment you say no or disagree with him.

I still hope that it's not too late for him and hopefully he'll grow a pair and sometimes be able to admit when he's wrong or not have a hissy fit when someone says no to him then he might be able to become one of the nicer, more active users in the game.

Anyway enough of that crap, good to see you back Scooby.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I'm going to have to disagree with you here sorry. You've been gone so long that a long of things have changed. I used to give him the benefit of the doubt too putting it down to that he was a kid or just very young but some of the things he does or says lately are just spiteful or plain nasty that I no longer make excuses for his actions. He can be you're best friend or kiss ass like no-one else when he wants something but turns on you the moment you say no or disagree with him.

I still hope that it's not too late for him and hopefully he'll grow a pair and sometimes be able to admit when he's wrong or not have a hissy fit when someone says no to him then he might be able to become one of the nicer, more active users in the game.

Anyway enough of that crap, good to see you back Scooby.

if i didnt know u where talking about bjorn

you could of described other players of this game

Please, no one has been in more high profile fights with nothing to lose and all upside than Bjorn. He's the most active person in the game when it comes to talking himself into a big fight against a higher ranked fighter but he's the first person to decline a challenge based on hype when it's a situation where he has little to gain. It's all on the forums, take a second and read up before you try and defend him on a topic like this. How many times in 2016 did he corner himself with hypocrisy then go AWOL in his own threads until the heat died down?

Is he the only one who plays this way? No.

Is he by FAR the most vocal and therefore most hypocritical about it? Yes, yes he is.

But it's all good guys, he sent you a PM months ago congrating you on some victory you had so he's obviously a good guy and we're just being dicks.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Please, no one has been in more high profile fights with nothing to lose and all upside than Bjorn. He's the most active person in the game when it comes to talking himself into a big fight against a higher ranked fighter but he's the first person to decline a challenge based on hype when it's a situation where he has little to gain. It's all on the forums, take a second and read up before you try and defend him on a topic like this. How many times in 2016 did he corner himself with hypocrisy then go AWOL in his own threads until the heat died down?

Is he the only one who plays this way? No.

Is he by FAR the most vocal and therefore most hypocritical about it? Yes, yes he is.

But it's all good guys, he sent you a PM months ago congrating you on some victory you had so he's obviously a good guy and we're just being dicks.

Your always dicks.

• Upvote 2

Looks like bjorn is a recruiter for an org that origi is signed too. Should be easier to pick those fights now

LOL he just left his position. :thumbup:

I'm sure a pure coincidence..

:rolling: