The Fighter House

Therobbsmith

15957072009574.gif

Glover Gilchrist

On the latest episode of The Fighter House, Glover managed to sneak a monkey into the House!

He initially planned out all sorts of hi-jinks around the House involving the monkey but in a strange turn of events, Glover has been working out like crazy with the monkey in preparation for his first fight with Joey Fettuccini.

6jxm.gif

• Upvote 5

The Fighter House

On the last episode we saw a mystery coach show up for the blue team and he happened to be related to the red team's head coach. We also saw Amar Savic address issues with Roland Spliffs and finally Marco and Dawid both from Poland got into a pushing match but before anyone could focus on all that Glover Gilchrist found himself on the roof of the house thinking he could fly and many believed he was on cocaine.

As the episode opened up it began with individual fighters in the diary room alone talking about certain topics.

Alzarri Kingston - I really thought he was on drugs. The coaches are saying it was tested and came back powdered sugar. Glover is an absolute basket case.

Tyrone Wilson - Everyone is starting to spin out of control. This show isn't like the others, we aren't fighting, we can't even spar. It's just training twice a day and sitting in this house. Gilchrist is keeping most of us distracted but a lot of the guys are home sick. I'm enjoying the work , coach has me rolling on the mats. I'm improving everywhere.

Joey Fettuccini - These boys can't cook, they are all stupid is as stupid does. I just miss my momma.

Glover Gilchrist- Duuuude, I fucking love it here!!! Like last week I was outside and there was this monkey and like now we're best friends. We work out together and play solitaire. This is the life.

Eli Pope is seen following Amar Savic around the house. Roland Spliffs catches on as he is monitoring Savic, his first round opponent.

What are you doing following homeboy around? Asks Roland.

Eli pulls Roland into the room of Alzarri and Tyrone two blue team teammates who have gotten close with the red teams Pope. Alzarri and Tyrone look up wondering what's going on and Spliffs looks puzzled.

Pope - He won't leave me alone asking about Amar. You guys tell em' please, he faces him in round one. He needs to know.

Tyrone - Amar is a fraud man. Dude is out here claiming to be a refugee.

Roland - Ight bet , y'all got proof though right?

Alzarri - I was on the phone with my cousin Raymond he lives in St. Louis. We were talking about the guys on the show and when I mentioned Amar he said he knew him. I told him that wasn't possible but he described him to a t so now we're trying to get proof on em. Catch him red handed or something.

Tyrone - Al and I watch him in training and Eli keeps an eye on him here at the house. Rumor has it his mom is a refugee. She met a rich white man and had a baby but that's only hearsay.

Roland- Oh shiit!!! This dude is out here playing the sympathy card and he's really a trust fund kid?!?

Eli - That's what we're trying to figure out.

Next Scene

Dawid is outside training alone when Marco approaches him. This time nobody else is nearby and they begin to push one another. Dawid tries to walk away but Marco grabs him so Dawid turns around and swings at Marco but he is out of reach. Marco turns and walks away smiling as he is just trying to get into Dawid's head.

Gilchrist is nearby with his monkey , they are hanging on the tree. Glover drops down and starts feeding his monkey bananas.

As the blue team van approaches most of the team can be seen lined up ready to go. Lulian is the first on and he gets close to the coaches.

Lulian - Coach Diggs , I really want to work on my wrestling. I've been watching Alzarri, that dude is a wizard down there. If I want to beat him I have to step up my game.

Orlando nods and smiles as Lulian finds his seat.

Back at the training center Coach Diggs has an announcement.

Orlando - Today we are going to open it up to sparring ( everyone cheers ) to keep from anyone getting injured it will be one five minute session and after we will be working on our takedown defense so Lulian can keep the Jamaican off of him ( Some laugh but Lulian doesn't) Lulian versus Hendrix is first, show us what ya got!!

Hendrix Rosa steps up into the cage with his hands wrapped and a look in his eye like this is what he was made for. Hendrix didn't talk to anyone and he learned to fight out of necessity but right now he had to do his best to survive.

Jane stepped up still mad about how his coaches treated him. He wasn't happy to be on this team and was just trying to get by. After both men were in the cage and it locked Coach Orlando told them it was go time. Both men started out slow. Rosa was throwing out jabs but Lulian wasn't into this session. He kept peering over at his coaches. Hendrix caught him looking away and stuck him with a hook that wobbled him. Rosa was just trying to get this over with.

Jane - Oh that's how this is going to go?!

As people start to cheer Jane gets his head into the session. Both men start fainting and feeling one another out. Lulian fakes low and goes high with a straight. He then gets in the clinch and starts hammering Hendrix with knees. Rosa fights out of the clinch just as the bell rings. Lulian Jane walks out of the cage unhappy with things. He walks over to Orlando and pushes the coach. " Is this shit funny to you?" Asks Jane. " You're supposed to be our leader but you ain't taught us shit." Lulian grabs his bag and walks out the door.

Next time on Fighter House

Amar Savic has some explaining to do

Glover Gilchrist steps into the cage

Lulian Jane is given a choice.

Tune in next time!!

• Upvote 3

lp7FAjgbzX2DFFwbIxTdJXwil95eMyb0lflOxKSK

Dawid Gadzinski spoke for the first time since the Marco incident:

"Marco to lekceważący człowiek, który wkrótce skończy. Walczę dla Boga i dla chwały, nie jesteśmy tacy sami."

Translated: "Marco is a disrespectful man who will end soon. I fight for God and for glory, we are not the same."

Though his manager has reportedly been trying to warn him about not letting Marco get in his head, Dawid has been seen throwing darts at a board with Marco's face on it, and has even been seen sharpening a dull knife while saying the Lord's prayer.

When asked if he had learned any english at the house, Dawid motions towards Orlando Diggs and says in a thick polish accent, "Purple Haze eez thee best kush."

• Upvote 3

lp7FAjgbzX2DFFwbIxTdJXwil95eMyb0lflOxKSK

Dawid Gadzinski spoke for the first time since the Marco incident:

"Marco to lekceważący człowiek, który wkrótce skończy. Walczę dla Boga i dla chwały, nie jesteśmy tacy sami."

Translated: "Marco is a disrespectful man who will end soon. I fight for God and for glory, we are not the same."

Though his manager has reportedly been trying to warn him about not letting Marco get in his head, Dawid has been seen throwing darts at a board with Marco's face on it, and has even been seen sharpening a dull knife while saying the Lord's prayer.

When asked if he had learned any english at the house, Dawid motions towards Orlando Diggs and says in a thick polish accent, "Purple Haze eez thee best kush."

Blinded by his rage, Dawid didn't notice that Glover had precariously positioned himself behind the dart board.

"This should make for some good footage.. *AHH!! AHHHH!!! FUCK!!*"

steve-o-sentenced-to-jail-1008-2.jpg

• Upvote 1

MARKO PAZLACK FINALLY OPENS UP, WITH HIS MANAGER BRESIDE HIM, TRANSLATING EVERY WORD OF HIS IN ENGLISH.

Listen dawid you can just well and truly ozpieprz sie (translated in english= f*** off). You are just a naive young man who does not deserve to be here in the first place. You should consider yourself lucky that you are rubbing shoulders with the best that this planet earth has to offer, so zamknij sie (shut your mouth) and show some respect boy...and mind you, if you ever put your hands on me again, then you will never see the light of the day boy.

Pazlack storms out with his manager running behind him.

Then suddenly for some reason Marko returns in front of the camera and just dares Dawid to speak ill about him ever again...or else.

(To be continued)

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14w14.jpg

Amar Savic

As you click around on social media, you find a promotional video for the upcoming episode of The Fighter House.

Narrator: On the next episode of The Fighter House, Amar Savic addresses shocking allegations that he has lied about his background, playing up his history as an immigrant from war-torn Bosnia for sympathy.

Amar sits on the bottom mattress of a bunk bed, elbows on knees, hands clasped in front of him as the promo shows pieces of an interview.

Amar: I hear much stupid things. People always say stupid things. Spliffs smoke so much, I don't think he can even say smart thing. *laughs*

Amar: Yes. My mom Bosnian. My grandparents Bosnian. Brother and sister Bosnian. We Bosnian family, very proud.

Amar (without a European accent, looking directly into the camera): I’m exactly who I said I was.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Amar Savic

As you click around on social media, you find a promotional video for tonight's Fighter House, Season 1, Round 1 fight card.

Narrator: As we head into our inaugural Fighter House event, Amar Savic addresses shocking allegations that he has lied about his background, playing up his background as an immigrant from war-torn Bosnia for sympathy.

Amar sits on the bottom mattress of a bunk bed, elbows on knees, hands clasped in front of him as the promo shows pieces of an interview.

Man (off-camera): Amar, have you heard allegations that you are faking your Bosnian lineage?

Amar: I hear much stupid things. People always say stupid things. Spliffs smoke so much, I don't think he can even say smart thing. *laughs*

Interviewer: So you are Bosnian?

Amar: Yes. My mom Bosnian. My grandparents Bosnian. Brother and sister Bosnian. We Bosnian family, very proud.

Interviewer: Then what do you have to say to Roland, Tyrone, Alzarri, and Eli who say you’re a fraud?

Amar (speaking for the first time without an Eastern European accent): I think they’re a bunch of bitches. Spliffs ain’t shit, ain’t ever been shit. He’s a little kid. Fucking little brother annoying-ass, bitch-made wannabe fighter. That’s all he is.

Interviewer: (Stunned silence as Amar continues ranting in a slightly-affected Midwest urban drawl.)

Amar: He thinks smoking dank makes him special. Nobody gives a fuck about that. Do what you do. Get out of my face with that noise. Dude tries too hard.

Interviewer: Wow. Ok. It seems clear that you are not who you said you were, at this point?

Amar: I’m exactly who I said I was. My manager was clear that I was the son of a Bosnian refugee. That’s true. Not my fault they’re all a bunch of fucking illiterates. What’s a refugee mean? It means you left the country. I’m the son of a refugee. The son of someone who left the country. They can’t figure that out? Not my problem. Yeah, I’m from St. Louis. Big fuckin’ deal.

Interviewer: But the whole broken accent, humble thi—

Amar: Not my problem. *Laughs* Pretty fuckin’ funny though, isn’t it? Listen man, that got me left alone for a couple week. But seriously, I don’t wanna hang out with these cats here. I’m here to fight. They’re here to (mimics a high-pitched ditsy voice) ‘Oh my God girl did you hear about Amar? He’s like, uh, so fake! I like to smoke weed! So much weed!’ (giggles effeminately). Fuck outta here. I train, I do my thing. I’m not here to hang out with middle school girls.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15906176405561.png

Sammy McGhee

So I'm the bottom pick for my team, and Rosa is the top pick for them huh? Well, it's gonna be pretty funny when he goes running back home to that little village he came from after the first fight! I'm not here to be thought of as "last pick", I'm here to be thought of as "that guy we brought along to make them all think they're safe..." . But I'm going to break my hand on their friggin' skull, pistol whip their ass, and go pick up my money outside afterwards when I make bank on the odds against me!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15906176405561.png

Sammy McGhee

I warned you bastards! Last pick, ha, you thought I wasn't a plant just to make you feel comfortable? And that was your first pick? I put that boy on the ground and pistol whipped his ass into next week! Now knock this shit off, come at me again, and I swear, I'll pull this trigger and blow my brains out all over you! Don't test me bitches!

• Upvote 2

Amar Savic

Amar Savic justified his position as the top overall pick, methodically dismantling Roland Spliffs in the first round of the inaugural Fighter House event. Spliffs was game, throwing wildly in the clinch and chaining submission attempts from the bottom on the ground, but a patient Savic defended the threats and pounded out Spliffs for a TKO victory near the end of the first round.

Savic may have lost a lot of fans in the lead-up to the fight, as we learned he was being less-than-honest about his upbringing. In the post-fight interview, however, Savic extended an olive branch -- or some kind of plant branch -- to Spliffs.

"I told you Spliffs didn't have shit for me!" he exclaimed, before closing with, "Spliffs, let's smoke a 'J' and bury this, alright?"

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13952209074405.png

Joey Fettuccine

Tonight my fellow team mates will be thanking me for ending this crazy asshole's fight career and antics in the house. I'll be cookin up Momma's finest recipe for the squad while we celebrate our first team victory. Let's go!

Joey and the red team celebrating at dinner after their lop sided victory, damn those meatballs taste good

goodfellas-laugh-Henry-Hill.gif

• Upvote 3

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15957072009574.gif

Glover Gilchrist

More strikes go undefended and the referee has to dive in to save Gilchrist from any more punishment! Gilchrist complains about the stoppage but falls over as he tries to stand back up, so it was clearly a good stoppage.

"Damn ref! Why'd you stop it so early? You could've at least let em knock me out so I can get some good footage out of it!"

1fd8face5f66950b458b02a7858e714f.jpg

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

Awful quiet at The Fighter House. Not what I was hoping for :(

Not gonna lie. This is true. I think the reason so many flocked to it was because it seemed like such a novel concept and a fun "difference maker". But, at the same time, RL stuff does happen, so gotta take it with a grain of salt I suppose. But yes, probably most are losing interest in their fighters if they were in any way "borderline" to begin with. I know I am.

• Upvote 2

Not gonna lie. This is true. I think the reason so many flocked to it was because it seemed like such a novel concept and a fun "difference maker". But, at the same time, RL stuff does happen, so gotta take it with a grain of salt I suppose. But yes, probably most are losing interest in their fighters if they were in any way "borderline" to begin with. I know I am.

I think you nailed it with the borderline fighters thing. I think it has also been pretty quiet lately in the rp realm of tycoon- myself included.

I stil think this is an awesome idea, I wonder if it would be more successful if it was an id tournament instead of a creation tournament. This style of creativity definitely requires a ton of investment, and that might be easier for some folks if they already have a fighter they like.

That being said, my guy Dawid Gadzinski is fighting to the end. Win or lose, he will have something to say after his next fight with the notorious Davey Gullpill. :)

• Upvote 4

Whopbop Aloobop is a rising star in the 265+ division.

At only 170 pounds, his victories have been epic David vs Goliath battles.

In two fights, his opponents combined weight is 469 lbs, for a guy who can fight in the 155 lb division!

Is there anyone who can stop this freak of human nature? It doesn't seem likely to happen at this point.

To all of you superheavies out there: Aloobop is coming for you. Nobody is safe, from smallest to large. These hands are rated "E" for everyone.

• Upvote 1

I think you nailed it with the borderline fighters thing. I think it has also been pretty quiet lately in the rp realm of tycoon- myself included.

I stil think this is an awesome idea, I wonder if it would be more successful if it was an id tournament instead of a creation tournament. This style of creativity definitely requires a ton of investment, and that might be easier for some folks if they already have a fighter they like.

That being said, my guy Dawid Gadzinski is fighting to the end. Win or lose, he will have something to say after his next fight with the notorious Davey Gullpill. :)

15945075068623.gif

Gadachi Man

Hard to say anything when eating through a straw :-)

• Upvote 1

Whopbop Aloobop posted a message to his social media accounts after an intense staredown at the weigh-ins almost got physical.

"@jamieportman is a fat fucking bitch. You were a lot more aggressive when you knew I couldn't punch you in the mouth. Tommorrow night I'm gonna choke you out with your own brown belt. You should make the YMCA give You your money back for that bullshit belt, you greasy, fat fuck. See ya tomorrow."

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Alzarri Kingston wants to wish Van Dieman well for the upcoming finale. Both fighters could yet have a career outside the Fighter House compound.

Despite the lack of hype in recent weeks both fighters have methodically gone about their business and are now approaching a potentially life changing final battle.

“Alpha” Alzarri Kingston has knocked out all three of his opponents within ten minutes, whereas even more impressively “Ticket To The Gun Show” has spent less than 2 minutes in combat, both submitting and punching his way to this climax.

Thank you to all fellow competitors. Shame the camera crew and social commentators left the building after the first couple of rounds. But these two warriors will be undeterred, and guarantee to put on a spectacular show, for any fans still out there...

• Upvote 3