KT Creation Tournament - 1 Year VIP Prize

Alfred

How should the groups be decided  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How should the groups be decided

• Completely Random - No Seeding at all
    • 8 Top Seeds randomly entered into individual groups followed by rest of field.
    • 16 Top Seeds randomly entered into individual groups followed by rest of field

Not sure mate. Might open this one up to a poll.

It'll be completely random in that I won't have a hand in who goes in what group but I might consider seeding the top 16 managers (judged by best rank/current rank/kt pedigree) before the rest of the field to avoid any potential group of deaths?

I picked random but will do whatever, not really a big deal. To me you enter these things you have to be willing to fight anyone you draw.

• Upvote 1

I picked random but will do whatever, not really a big deal. To me you enter these things you have to be willing to fight anyone you draw.

All good mate. I am torn myself though I can definitely see the appeal of just being completely random and anyone can end up anywhere. The only downside I can see is sometimes it can make things a little lopsided down the road. Still, like you say, you have to be willing to fight anyone anyway so....