Rising Sun 9: Jeremy Tonal vs Smokudju Womba - 12th April 2014

Rising Sun 9

http://i.imgur.com/P5l9VWI.jpg

Jeremy Tonal (35-8) vs Smokudju Womba (42-7-1)

Can't believe there's not a pre-fight discussion thread about this fight. Probably the two greatest fighters ever to exist in MMA Tycoon will be fighting tomorrow in a battle which will probably decide who is the greatest fighter of all time ever!

I believe Womba was unlucky in his defeat to Bennett and really think he can prove that he truly is the greatest of all time. I can't comment too much about Tonal, I don't think I was too active on the forums back in 2011 and so wasn't fully aware of Jeremy Tonal but his legend still lives on to this day. This will be his first fight since the 21st July 2012. Nearly 2 years he's been pretty much retired.

Jeremy Tonal has beaten some of the biggest names in MMA Tycoon: Snake The Pendulum, Jigore Kane (former #1 p4p), Bubba KillsInWater (former #1 p4p), Rolen Spliffs, Golden Glory (former #1 p4p)

Smokudju Womba has beaten a lot of big names as well: Ryo Narushima (former #1 p4p), Matt Murdock, Taj al Din (former #1 p4p), Moses Diggs,

Who have you got winning this one?

• Upvote 1

Don't get me wrong Tonal was a monster that everyone feared back in the day. I just think his old age and depops will be the end of him come Saturday. Womba is get the sub in the 2nd rd

An epic matchup for the ages and I'm excited to see if the old timer has it in him to upset the current day beast aka Womba

Im no expert but i believe womba has this one.

Out of curiosity why hasnt Tonal fought since 2012?

That was around the time of the last BIG game changes, and his manager Davenport didn't want to re learn the new system at the time so he sit him. He has been training most of the time though, so its going to be awesome to see how this one goes.

Womba by demolition. Tonal may not have de-popped primaries, but I have a hunch he's nowhere near where he was with the rest of his build, including hiddens.

Still awesome to him fight again though. Deamus should return full time.

Well, I was sure wrong on that one! haha - Well done, Deamus. Tonal FTW.

Side note - I can't believe it had been nearly 2 years since Tonal had last fought. Wow how time flies.

It all comes down to had bad Tonal has depopped. If he's the same as he was then it's lights out for Womba.

Well looksike I was spot on everyone knows Tonal can shatter any chin. And Lmao 1 fight in 2yrs and Tonal jumps to 37p4p