Island season 2

handgrenaide

I have 20 available fighter slots. I currently only had 19 fighters to keep my roster open for FA's. I created my 'The Island' fighter due to the extra fighter slot. But now it won't allow me to make my 20th fighter. Says I have reached my maximum. Also on the profile page under 'Fighters' it says "You have one slot left for an island fighter."

I've already created him and it's taking up my regular slot. Please fix.

maybe you have to have a full roster before you can use the slot for the island fighter

seems to me if you aren't full it counts as just a regular slot

hope he fixes this so when you make a guy on the island it counts as the island slot, regardless of how many fighter slots you have available

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It let's me open the fighter creation page but I can't shortlist free agents

Yeah, currently it says i have no spots left for free agents. This really sucks because I was gunning for this FA who is going out in 5 hours, and now I don't have room for him, although I should have 1 spot left. I guess I gotta spend some VIP days to sack the Island guy I made...

Just sacked a fighter in the hope of picking two guys up from the transfer list, but after I sacked the guy i can still only recruit one, dont expect it to be corrected in 15 minutes, but would be nice if it could be fixed before the deadline tomorrow night. (I have 21 slots+ the free island slot, thanks to a spin and win additional slot.

• 3 weeks later...

With clothing and nutrition companies receiving an extra 50 items for a 500 week, does that include the island companies?? If it does I am unable to order and extra 50 items or is it only for that week?