• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 Monsieur.Camara

Monsieur.Camara

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,038 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:11 PM

Thanks for sharing that info mate. I'm already taking offers for my fighters who are signed to EPGH in that case: Yodsawan (322135) and Deklek (322089) - both can walk away from their contracts right away. this was such a cool org, what a shame...

Jay was one of the most vocal guys against Fake Phoenix and blatant cheating in the game I guess he got tired of it and ran away. so if Mike wants to favor multi accounters and cheaters over legit new players then he might want to demand that the multis pay for at least 4-5 VIP accounts 'cause as it is he's earning money on one hand and losing money on the other.

No mate, that is bullshit.  Jay was pissed at the Blake situation but it honestly did not affect him.  Blake picks up seasoned fighters to fight at that other org, at no point did this touch a 320k org.  

Running an org is a lot of work and affects a ton of managers.  I have always been 100% against new managers starting orgs even though some of us have pulled this off. 

To me this sounds more like Jay got overwhelmed with the game and tucked tail.  He could have asked for help, Raichu has been very clear about his interest in helping from day 1 , the community would have helped to keep a much needed 320k org afloat (the one in Hamsterdam closed too).

188 fighters get fucked.  I hope Jay at least comes back to release them, it is not difficult. For all we know he is reading this.  Just do the right thing Jay and then politely fuck off. 

1510498238RFL_logo.png1496812091Untitled-3.png

#42 Cobra7

Cobra7

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 631 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:14 PM

I didn't see he was away I do apologize. I'm not 100% sure I can book events but if I can and people are willing to stay ill put in the work with what I can do as staff.

Again my apologies I didn't notice he was gone I've been busy outside the game

Edit: just looked and sadly I don't have permission to book events. I'm so sorry guys

Edit edit: I do have permission to release fighters so if you would like to be released please pm me and I will do it asap.

Thank you again guys

Whoever wants a release please pm me I do have that power. I wish I had more power to keep the org going but I guess Jay didn't trust me enough😔

#43 thedry16

thedry16

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 143 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:53 PM

Please release my fighter Alan Hansen. Ty

#44 Cobra7

Cobra7

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 631 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 12:36 AM

Please release my fighter Alan Hansen. Ty

Released. Thank you for choosing EPGH as an org. I wish you the best

Please do pm next time as I don't always look here on forums

#45 skull

skull

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 01:32 PM

So are the planned events still going to happen? They do not have an arena booked yet and will get cancelled

#46 thedry16

thedry16

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 143 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 04:12 PM

They will be cancelled unless he logs back in. 

It seems at this stage this org is done, which is disappointing and surprising the way it ended.

#47 Cobra7

Cobra7

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 631 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 06:37 PM

I wish that Jay gave me the permissions needed to keep the org running in his absence but sadly I cant do anything except sign and release.

#48 RegularJohn

RegularJohn

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 287 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 07:02 PM

No mate, that is bullshit.  Jay was pissed at the Blake situation but it honestly did not affect him.  Blake picks up seasoned fighters to fight at that other org, at no point did this touch a 320k org.  

Running an org is a lot of work and affects a ton of managers.  I have always been 100% against new managers starting orgs even though some of us have pulled this off. 

To me this sounds more like Jay got overwhelmed with the game and tucked tail.  He could have asked for help, Raichu has been very clear about his interest in helping from day 1 , the community would have helped to keep a much needed 320k org afloat (the one in Hamsterdam closed too).

188 fighters get fucked.  I hope Jay at least comes back to release them, it is not difficult. For all we know he is reading this.  Just do the right thing Jay and then politely fuck off. 

Yes Fake Cheatnix certainly didn't affect his org but he sounded really upset with the bending of the rules.Regardless I agree he fucked up big time. he knows very well how him just vanishing affects these hundreds of fighters and who knows how many managers. 

What strikes me the most if the lack of consistency from people these days. The man paid VIP money and spent months building an org from the ground, writing huge essays and being very active then one day he tucks tail and vanishes. if I'd  put that much effort into anything it would take me at least another few months to give up on it. You can't trust people to keep a state of mind for two straight days in our age.

#49 thedry16

thedry16

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 143 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 12:35 PM

Why dont you just release everyone now. The org is over and most people they don't know they can message you to get released.

#50 Cobra7

Cobra7

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 631 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:07 AM

I wish that Jay gave me the permissions needed to keep the org running in his absence but sadly I cant do anything except sign and release.

I will be leaving the EPGH staff today. Before I go I took the liberty of releasing all current active fighters. The inactive fighters will remain and should Jay ever reappear he has a roster big enough to book events again should those fighters become active again.

Thank you all for being awesome.

#51 Humble

Humble

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 453 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:11 AM

I will be leaving the EPGH staff today. Before I go I took the liberty of releasing all current active fighters. The inactive fighters will remain and should Jay ever reappear he has a roster big enough to book events again should those fighters become active again.

Thank you all for being awesome.

Thank you man. Great job!

1510504630RFL_thumb.png 1514685864RISE%20Nutrition%20Logo.png 1517951979tRISE%20Gambling.jpg

#52 Cobra7

Cobra7

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 631 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:49 AM

Thank you man. Great job!

I wish I could have done more for all you awesome people. Good luck to all of you😊

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users