Fantasy Premier League 2011-2012

MMATycoon

I have only checked my team once since i did it... probably not the best idea...Are the games only on the weekends?? Also can you trade players in and out between games? Is there a maximum amount of trades you can use? and finally how long does teh season go for??

Anyone that loses to the Stu_Pidasol's should be ashamed of themselves.

I had not checked on my team until today and to my suprise my team is 3rd in the league i doubt it will stay there but my god you guys suck cant even beat a team i havent checked on since i made it :P

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had not checked on my team until today and to my suprise my team is 3rd in the league i doubt it will stay there but my god you guys suck cant even beat a team i havent checked on since i made it :P

Thanks Man. I've spent hours on and I'm 31st lol.

I'm 2nd. How's it looking down there! :P

;)

Would think so, got Agbonlahor so if he does I hope Gabby keeps it up. Excellent wildcard from me, finally read the rules and got it sorted then voila 55 points and hopefully more to come :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Three words. Un. Be. Lieveable.

Not only the real world league title decided by the most ridiculous end of a game ever, with the last kick of the game, it also decided the fantasy league vs knockout cup by a single point. It was me vs VischTeam in the final and he had Aguero as captain. As it stands now (before bonuses are out), that won him the cup by 1 point 40-41.

Congrats to VischTeam who ended up taking all 3 competitions.

Oh, I also had a bet on Man U to win the league so it was a double kick in the balls :)

Was one crazy way to end the season, once Dzeko got the first I thought somehow they'd get another. Part of me wanted Man Utd to win the title after all the money Citeh had spent this year but most of me couldn't really give a toss who won it so wasn't too bothered about how it went down.

Worst season ever though for me personally, not an easy time to be a Rovers fan, our club has been gutted from the inside out and is a shadow of it's former self.

Apparently Man City's starting 11 cost less than Man U's.

Shame about you having complete idiots as owners but at least you're not a Forest fan!

That's the thing, we still know very little about our owners or their intentions. (Other than buying Beckham, Ronaldinho and getting into the champions league)

The general thinking now is not that they are idiots who took bad advice but something rather more sinister. Either way it's not too goodd, things have just gotten so bad that we're beginning to think that surely they can't be this incompetent?

At least Forest are still in the Championship, I'm not sure if we'll even exist in a few years!

Wonder if that's true about the starting XI, wouldn't be that surprised as half of Citeh's players in the last few years have flopped and since been moved on or are rotting on the bench.

You have to give Citeh credit whatever though really, many clubs have proved in the past that it's not as simple as splashing the cash to guarantee your success. Thought they were a bit harsh to get rid of Hughes and was unsure of Mancini in England but he's done well, no doubt about that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If you were in last year it should automatically enter you again this year. Can someone that was in last year check that out and see?

It would appear so. I have created my team and on the "My Team" page MMATycoon falls under the classic leagues section. There are 16 teams there at present including your good self Mr Tycoon. I look forward to finishing near the bottom again :yes:

Yeh seems to be working for me, I've logged in again and picked a team (Crappy one) and the league is still there.

Found it actually pretty tricky picking a team and for now just threw it together, but is it just me or is the premier league lacking in good goalscorers these days, not many stood out to me who'd be getting even close to 20 goals this season other than maybe 2 or 3.

Yeh seems to be working for me, I've logged in again and picked a team (Crappy one) and the league is still there.

Found it actually pretty tricky picking a team and for now just threw it together, but is it just me or is the premier league lacking in good goalscorers these days, not many stood out to me who'd be getting even close to 20 goals this season other than maybe 2 or 3.

Torres double gameweek week 1 :)

I really cant find this league btw

• 9 months later...