Fantasy Baseball 2015

Deuce7

Personally, I'd like to see some defensive stats incorporated like errors and outfield assists. Doesn't have to be, but I enjoy having both offense and defense.

I was in a H2H league once with errors in it. Whoever had less errors won that category that week. It added a level of complexity... but then being a DH-favoring American League loving fan, I just put more DHs at their natural position and won that category consistently ;)

I was in a H2H league once with errors in it. Whoever had less errors won that category that week. It added a level of complexity... but then being a DH-favoring American League loving fan, I just put more DHs at their natural position and won that category consistently ;)

That's a good point. Maybe fielding percentage to help counter that? I've never be a commish for a fantasy baseball league so I don't know what all categories would be available. I could only imagine some of the sabermetrics that could potentially go into this.

That's a good point. Maybe fielding percentage to help counter that? I've never be a commish for a fantasy baseball league so I don't know what all categories would be available. I could only imagine some of the sabermetrics that could potentially go into this.

I've never done one with any sort of fielding as a category, but bijakonja has a good point about just plugging DH's and avoiding the fielding percentage all together (even though DH stats have dropped off quite a bit over the last several years, so there may not be a huge stat jump).