Barbarian Fight Club - Official Smack Talk Thread

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16w24.jpg

Adrien "leão" Silva

1-0-0

" I am happy to have received my first fight in BFC. I plan to impress a lot of people out there, especially the doubters with my skill. We may be in the same Alliance Jay Tuwima, but I'm hoping we can take our friendship aside for this fight and excite the crowd. Barbarian Fight Time 5... I will be prepared.

Preliminary Bout Number One- Heavyweight Fight

Junior “Massacre” Lima (0-3) {0-0} versus “The Sinister Kid” Louis Le Tueur (0-1) {0-0}

I am going to pick Le Tueur to win this fight by a very close decision since Lima has proven he can take a punch.

Result: Le Tueur by KO (1)

Preliminary Bout Number Two- Middleweight Fight

“Andinho” Anderson Silva (1-1) {0-0} versus Bruce Day (0-1) {0-0}

Personally I don’t think that will happen, and I am going to pick Silva to win by decision.

Result: Silva by decision

Preliminary Bout Number Three- Bantamweight Fight

“Pei_Pei” Matheus Peixoto (1-1) {0-0} versus “The Phenomenal One” Andrew Jennings (0-1) {0-1}

I will not be able to make a prediction on this fight due to the fact I manage Jennings and would not want to pick against my fighter, or seem like a homer because I am always picking my own guy.

Result: Peixoto by sub

Preliminary Bout Number Four- Welterweight Fight

Georgie “Twinkletoes” Chapman (1-1) {0-0} versus Relo “Sempre” Seufoles (1-1) {0-0}

I believe that Georgie Chapman will get the takedown and ground and pound his way to victory in the second round.

Result: Chapman by KO in the 2nd round by Ground and Pound

Preliminary Bout Number Five- Bantamweight Fight

Sergei “3be” Shunkov (1-1) {1-0} versus “Commander” Jake Malcomes (1-0) {0-0}

I think Malcomes and Shunkov both have a lot of confidence in there submission games now, and I think the purple belt Jake Malcomes ends up with a first round submission victory, maybe even from the bottom again.

Result: Malcomes by decision

Main Card Bout Number One- Heavyweight Fight

Antonio Ignascio Erazo (1-0) {0-0} versus Chin HoKelly (1-1) {1-1}

I am going to pick a first round knockout and I will flip a coin and say HoKelly wins it.

Result: Knockout in the 1st round, Erazo.

Main Card Bout Number Two- Welterweight Fight

Rajesh “Raj” Koothrappali (2-0) {2-0} versus Christopher “The Wolf” Newton (1-0) {1-0}

I think the over aggressive nature of Koothrappali will be his demise as I am picking Newton to win by submission in the first round.

Result: Draw

Main Card Bout Number Three- Light Heavyweight Fight

Scott “Crusher” Bigelow (1-0) {0-0} versus Sheldon “The Doctor” Cooper (2-0) {2-0}

My guess is yes, I see Bigelow getting taken down and submitted near the end of the first round.

Result: Cooper by submission in the 1st round

Co-Main Event, Main Card Bout Number Four- Heavyweight Fight

Diego Nunes (3-0) {0-0} versus Jermain “Big Nasty” Johnson (2-0) {0-0}

That is the deciding stat for me as I am picking “Big Nasty” to win this fight by TKO in the first round.

Result: Johnson by dec

Main Event, Main Card Bout Number Five- Lightweight Fight

Zachary “Zap Zap” White (3-0) {1-0} versus Genki Sudo (2-0) {1-0}
My prediction will be a Zachary White first round knockout.

Result: White by 1st round KO

Props to you Rossi, that is some accurate prediction work man.

• Upvote 1

Preliminary Bout Number One- Heavyweight Fight

Junior “Massacre” Lima (0-3) {0-0} versus “The Sinister Kid” Louis Le Tueur (0-1) {0-0}

I am going to pick Le Tueur to win this fight by a very close decision since Lima has proven he can take a punch.

Result: Le Tueur by KO (1)

Preliminary Bout Number Two- Middleweight Fight

“Andinho” Anderson Silva (1-1) {0-0} versus Bruce Day (0-1) {0-0}

Personally I don’t think that will happen, and I am going to pick Silva to win by decision.

Result: Silva by decision

Preliminary Bout Number Three- Bantamweight Fight

“Pei_Pei” Matheus Peixoto (1-1) {0-0} versus “The Phenomenal One” Andrew Jennings (0-1) {0-1}

I will not be able to make a prediction on this fight due to the fact I manage Jennings and would not want to pick against my fighter, or seem like a homer because I am always picking my own guy.

Result: Peixoto by sub

Preliminary Bout Number Four- Welterweight Fight

Georgie “Twinkletoes” Chapman (1-1) {0-0} versus Relo “Sempre” Seufoles (1-1) {0-0}

I believe that Georgie Chapman will get the takedown and ground and pound his way to victory in the second round.

Result: Chapman by KO in the 2nd round by Ground and Pound

Preliminary Bout Number Five- Bantamweight Fight

Sergei “3be” Shunkov (1-1) {1-0} versus “Commander” Jake Malcomes (1-0) {0-0}

I think Malcomes and Shunkov both have a lot of confidence in there submission games now, and I think the purple belt Jake Malcomes ends up with a first round submission victory, maybe even from the bottom again.

Result: Malcomes by decision

Main Card Bout Number One- Heavyweight Fight

Antonio Ignascio Erazo (1-0) {0-0} versus Chin HoKelly (1-1) {1-1}

I am going to pick a first round knockout and I will flip a coin and say HoKelly wins it.

Result: Knockout in the 1st round, Erazo.

Main Card Bout Number Two- Welterweight Fight

Rajesh “Raj” Koothrappali (2-0) {2-0} versus Christopher “The Wolf” Newton (1-0) {1-0}

I think the over aggressive nature of Koothrappali will be his demise as I am picking Newton to win by submission in the first round.

Result: Draw

Main Card Bout Number Three- Light Heavyweight Fight

Scott “Crusher” Bigelow (1-0) {0-0} versus Sheldon “The Doctor” Cooper (2-0) {2-0}

My guess is yes, I see Bigelow getting taken down and submitted near the end of the first round.

Result: Cooper by submission in the 1st round

Co-Main Event, Main Card Bout Number Four- Heavyweight Fight

Diego Nunes (3-0) {0-0} versus Jermain “Big Nasty” Johnson (2-0) {0-0}

That is the deciding stat for me as I am picking “Big Nasty” to win this fight by TKO in the first round.

Result: Johnson by dec

Main Event, Main Card Bout Number Five- Lightweight Fight

Zachary “Zap Zap” White (3-0) {1-0} versus Genki Sudo (2-0) {1-0}

My prediction will be a Zachary White first round knockout.

Result: White by 1st round KO

Props to you Rossi, that is some accurate prediction work man.

Thank you sir. By the way that Newton fight was crazy. Fight of the Night if I had to pick it. I want to see a rematch, but we will have to wait and see what Pedro is going to do with the tournament right now.

Post-fight press conference

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13877379865134.png

Christopher "The Wolf" Newton (1-0-1)

Interviewer: That was such a gruelling and hard-fought draw there, how do you feel right now, and what are your thoughts on your potential next match-up?
Newton: Yeah man, as I said earlier on, Rajeesh is a true warrior, he came and gave his everything tonight, and I did the same. I felt that I should've had him when I got his back, but it was sweaty in the third, so I couldn't really get a good grip...and you know what they say about hairy indians!
I'm not really sure about the next match-up, this one was tiresome as hell man. I'd obviously be content with getting a rematch, however, seeing as the tournament spots aren't sure yet, and if it's an 8 man tournament, I'd take George 'Twinkletoes' Chapman for a tune-up fight. He won his fight and all, but I find it ludicrous that anyone would rank a low-level fighter like himself higher than myself, if you get what I'm saying. I'd appreciate if the rematch would be more built with Rajeesh, however, as I said before, I'm happy with taking the fight again.

Interviewer: What are your thoughts on the decision, and how did you score the fight personally?
Newton: I felt I won it man. I really felt I did. After the fight, I watched the replay and me and my team saw broke it down like this..

He took me down on the first, I immediately got up, not even two seconds. He took me down again during the first minute, and then I swept him down to his back, and looked for subs and punished him for 4 total minutes. I even had him close to tapping with that arm-triangle, so that round is definitely mine.

In the second, I landed a nice kick to the body which hurt him, he then took me down and kept me there for three minutes looking for submissions. I reversed him again, landed on top, then I kept position for another two minutes. So, with the takedown, I could give this round to Rajeesh.

In the third, he took me down as soon as the bell rang, and I swept that son of a bitch right up! He had me on his guard for two minutes, then he swept me, kept me down for a minute, then I swept him again and took his back! I kept him there, I was close to finishing him, but in the last minute he swept me again. I had full mount in the first, I had his back in the third, I landed more standing up, I landed more on the ground, I was close to finishing the fight, I had dominant position for almost 8 minutes. He barely passed my guard once. If we rematch though, there ain't gon' be no doubt on who the winner will be. I'll choke him unconscious and won't let it go this far again.

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/13/13w8.jpg

@Christopher "The Wolf" Newton

haha sorry when i was thinking about my next victim i completely over looked you down there in the rankings!!

But hey if there is no objection by the org owners or any state law that would not allow this ass whopping to take place

then its on!!

just need a few weeks to find some pillow like padding to fill my gloves with so me get past round 1

• Upvote 1

Wow some serious trash talk. At first I didn't care about Twinkletoes but now I kind of want to see this fight. The preview is writing it self in my head as we speak.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/13/13w8.jpg

To be honest i am not here for people to like or to care for me, i am here to Knock Out the people that are foolish enough to step in the octagon with me. God bless these poor souls

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40b15.jpg

Zachary "Zap Zap" White (236944)

@Twinkletoes

You will get submitted by Newton, I'm just calling it as I see it.

@Newton I thought you won the fight brother, but it was a great fight none the less. Good job

And to Lepoo who is 2nd rank in MY division, lets go duckling I'll see how much of a punching bag you really are, bitch you are not ready for the ZAP ZAP! Anderson Fagster wasn't, Sari Sari boy wasn't, Patryck 'Let him up and get knocked out' Mendes wasn't and finally Gayki Poodo wasn't either. So PooPoo Lepoo are you ready to lose your consciousness?

Oh and I nearly forgot to mention on my offensive rant, why not make it a championship fight? It only makes sense right? There is only two stands out in the division Zap Zap and LePoo. If not we should raise the stakes, loser leaves the division. How about that then? Are you a gambler Mr. Lepoo?

• Upvote 1

Zachary "Zap Zap" White (236944)

@Twinkletoes

You will get submitted by Newton, I'm just calling it as I see it.

@Newton I thought you won the fight brother, but it was a great fight none the less. Good job

And to Lepoo who is 2nd rank in MY division, lets go duckling I'll see how much of a punching bag you really are, bitch you are not ready for the ZAP ZAP! Anderson Fagster wasn't, Sari Sari boy wasn't, Patryck 'Let him up and get knocked out' Mendes wasn't and finally Gayki Poodo wasn't either. So PooPoo Lepoo are you ready to lose your consciousness?

Oh and I nearly forgot to mention on my offensive rant, why not make it a championship fight? It only makes sense right? There is only two stands out in the division Zap Zap and LePoo. If not we should raise the stakes, loser leaves the division. How about that then? Are you a gambler Mr. Lepoo?

Good Lord loser leaves the division. What is this WWE. LOL any way nice smack talk. I think there is a 155 pound tournament in the works but I am unsure. Keep looking for a press release about it.

Good Lord loser leaves the division. What is this WWE. LOL any way nice smack talk. I think there is a 155 pound tournament in the works but I am unsure. Keep looking for a press release about it.

Haha can't you tell I'm a huge Chael Sonnen fan?! Yeah anyways a tournament sounds like fun! Hopefully we will get a new lot of 155'ers because there is a bit of a gap in the division at the moment. I think Jeremy Bumdy could be a contender but he declined a fight with me sooo... he's a bitch but anyway I just wanna get in there and give some bitches the zap zap in under a minute again

Have some big news to you guys by monday.

I can tell right now that we will have 4 tournaments for the title.

155lbs, 170lbs, 205lbs and 265lbs.

Since we have some top fighters in these divisions we will need to wait a little bit before the announcements.

Monday we will annouce the tournament order and the closing date to choose which fighters will be fighting in each division.

The fighter will need to have at least 2 fights in Barbarian Fight Club to be part of the tournament.

If you guys have some suggestions feel free to send me a private message.

• Upvote 2

Have some big news to you guys by monday.

I can tell right now that we will have 4 tournaments for the title.

155lbs, 170lbs, 205lbs and 265lbs.

Since we have some top fighters in these divisions we will need to wait a little bit before the announcements.

Monday we will annouce the tournament order and the closing date to choose which fighters will be fighting in each division.

The fighter will need to have at least 2 fights in Barbarian Fight Club to be part of the tournament.

If you guys have some suggestions feel free to send me a private message.

Yeah that's totally fine, just hopeful that there will be enough time to recover & train before the start of the tournament. Definitely need to sharpen up some skills!

Well... Lets do something.

I dont think Koothrapali deserve this fourth spot in this tournament after a questionable draw.

I'm gonna make a quick rematch for the last spot in the 4 men tournament of 170lbs division.

February 1th, are you in Newton?