Not an error but

Balti

I accidentally increased a coach's wage from around 3k to 30k. Normally I could sack him but my gym has 15 coaches built up over years so well over the 3,000 limit if I sack him I cannot replace him, is there anything that can be done? Would be a shame to close a long running public gym.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I pm'd him before I created the thread and after he asked me to do so in the thread. It's losing around 30k a week so can't stay around like this for long.

You've got $22 million in your manager account. I'm sure you can hang on for a bit longer till he gets back to you.

• Downvote 2

You've got $22 million in your manager account. I'm sure you can hang on for a bit longer till he gets back to you.

Not really the point is it, I asked the question around 2 months ago, and have not received an answer. I'm not expecting it to be fixed, just want to know if it can or will be fixed. The cynic could also suggest the quick response form Mike on 6 Jan had nothing to do with my VIP running out on the 10 Jan.

But now you mention it why should I lose 30k a week to provide a public gym (that has gained me practically zero profit in the years it has been running) when I can afford to have my own private gym.

• Upvote 1