Trophies not updating

Warwynd

Seriously, has anyone else noticed that trophies are not updating? I have not gotten my trophy for 100 wins by KO or a number of other benchmarks. It's not the end of the world or anything, but I would rather like to see my trophies being displayed. They make it look like I almost know what the Hell I'm doing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To be fair my highest rank is showing as 1270 despite me having the trophy for top 100. The top 10 one is missing but that was so long ago it's probably just eroded from natural causes now!

I also have the 100 wins by KO trophy but my historic record says I have 97 wins total, so I think a few things are a little off on that page...

To be fair my highest rank is showing as 1270 despite me having the trophy for top 100. The top 10 one is missing but that was so long ago it's probably just eroded from natural causes now!

I also have the 100 wins by KO trophy but my historic record says I have 97 wins total, so I think a few things are a little off on that page...

That could be because you were away for awhile. sometimes it says date you joined was the date you came back rather than the date you first signed up. Mine seems to be showing the proper date so I don't think that is the problem for me.

• Downvote 1

I did that like three times... still isn't updating. As far as waiting for them well I have now got 120 KO wins and and it still isn't moving. There are other trophies missing as well.

Actually, now you say this I had a look at mine and I don't have 50 KO, 100 KO etc trophies either. I think I'm missing a stack of them

That's what I am saying. I only really noticed this because I knew there was one for 100 KOs and was watching for it as it got closer to that number. When it passed and nothing happened I made a thread. I got virtually no response, so I made another one about a month and a half later. Here we are. Still no kind of response from anyone that can look into what is going on with it and fix it. It's not the end of the world, but I like my shiny stuff...

• Downvote 1

That's what I am saying. I only really noticed this because I knew there was one for 100 KOs and was watching for it as it got closer to that number. When it passed and nothing happened I made a thread. I got virtually no response, so I made another one about a month and a half later. Here we are. Still no kind of response from anyone that can look into what is going on with it and fix it. It's not the end of the world, but I like my shiny stuff...

Don't know how much luck you'd have but PM Mike

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just had a quick look and 100 wins by KO isn't showing on either of mine (profile or check progress) and I have 105 KO wins. Same for 100 overall wins, 50 KO wins, 50 overall wins, maybe a few other.

I've also noticed (and I don't know if this can be fixed/changed) but people who pick up an FA or buy an already established store get the trophies associated with said fighter/store even though they didn't actually 'earn' those trophies.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmm yeah this might still be a thing...

I got this one: special17.jpg

And this one: p4p1.jpg

But missing my 2018 Breakthough and something happened to my 2019 Bestest of the Year trophy.

Who cares imo.... Pixels

Pretty sure this Belt Cabinet is also full. These I love, so shiny :)

https://www.mmatycoon.com/beltcabinet.php?MgrID=118287

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hmmm yeah this might still be a thing...

I got this one: special17.jpg

And this one: p4p1.jpg

But missing my 2018 Breakthough and something happened to my 2019 Bestest of the Year trophy.

Who cares imo.... Pixels

Pretty sure this Belt Cabinet is also full. These I love, so shiny :)

https://www.mmatycoon.com/beltcabinet.php?MgrID=118287

It's a miracle (no pun intended... :shades: ) that you are still allowed on the forums.

You are just constantly taking the piss out of everything and your posts hold zero value.

Perhaps everyone should just start/keep reporting every single one of your stupid posts, so that the mods finally give you a temporarily forum ban. You are a clown and not even good at that.

• Upvote 3