(Nominations) Best New Org Of The Year 2017

bjornmma1

MMA Gladiators

Had its first event on the 3rd dec last year so just makes it in i think

Hmm, interesting case since it was created on the 22nd of November 2016. I have no problem with the nomination either way.

Pretty interesting case - For what it's worth, when it came to Orgs the First Event Date was pretty much the consideration for when it came to if they qualified in previous years as far as I remember. Could be a good chance to set a precedent on it for future reference

Pretty interesting case - For what it's worth, when it came to Orgs the First Event Date was pretty much the consideration for when it came to if they qualified in previous years as far as I remember. Could be a good chance to set a precedent on it for future reference

I wasnt around this time last year but what you say about the 1st event date would make more sense rather than creation date

im not sure how others feel about this but i really like ironman fight club. i know i already posted that but i want to elaborate. it was an exciting concept to me to have a no weightclass org also i really like his new divsion the teenagers before they go to the main division. his weekly previews always keep me interested in each card even if i am not fighting on it.