Newest Fight Org PhoQus Sports Enterprises

XxxtremeT13

PhoQus Sports Enterprises (PSE) has opened its doors in Hilo....Why Hilo, why not? Its an island, the weather is beautiful, tropical and a paradise to chill in. There are no orgs in Hilo, which means, more openings for fight events. Plus, there are a number of quality public gyms...Not to mention when you create a fighter based in Hilo you get a little more starting money for your fighters.

I will have 1 weight division open for older ID fighters (Hype purposes) I will us the 265+ division for tourney events and the other divisions that I use will be ID

restricted at 336K+

I am looking to hire an event writer as well as a designer for the fight even posters

I will be hosting a tourney to kickoff our first ever event/s.....details coming soon keep an eye out

• Upvote 2

PhoQus Sports Enterprises (PSE) has opened its doors in Hilo....Why Hilo, why not? Its an island, the weather is beautiful, tropical and a paradise to chill in. There are no orgs in Hilo, which means, more openings for fight events. Plus, there are a number of quality public gyms...Not to mention when you create a fighter based in Hilo you get a little more starting money for your fighters.

I will have 1 weight division open for older ID fighters (Hype purposes) I will us the 265+ division for tourney events and the other divisions that I use will be ID

restricted at 336K+

I am looking to hire an event writer as well as a designer for the fight even posters

I will be hosting a tourney to kickoff our first ever event/s.....details coming soon keep an eye out

You stole my idea???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ownership of PSE is proud to say that after 4 successful events, we've climbed from the last ranked fight org to the 20th ranked fight org! Each event has been more successful than the last....infact, PSE4 pulled in a rating of 208! That's outstanding....I couldn't be more thankful for the great managers/fighters that have taken part in PSE and helping us grow!

Now it is time for Battle of the Beef Cakes to take place. There will be 2 events held on 8/18 to find out who will shine and who will be turned to slime....We will follow Round 1 up with PSE5 on 8/25. All 3 events I'm sure will be exciting and full of surprise!

As a reminder our 145, 155 and 185 divisions are ID restricted 336k+ (prefer fighters 22 or older for quick turn around fights)

170 division is restricted 336k+ and also restricted to 18yr old builds (will accept 16/17 as well)...this is to not only allow fighters to take advantage of those young fighters training gains, but to still give them a chance to fight and earn cash for training and supplies. Fights typically will only take place every 3 to 4 weeks (maybe longer at times)

205 and 265 divisions are used for any ID builds, however, I will always be sure to sign as many fighters of the ID's I have to ensure fair ID match up fights (I will not put a 255k vs 320k, unless they ask for it) add edit here a lot of this will weigh heavily on how the fighters stack up with primaries

So, if you want to create a fight for a restricted division hit me up...if you have a fighter you think can handle my 205 and soon to grow 265 division, hit me up!

• Upvote 1

Ownership of PSE is proud to say that after 4 successful events, we've climbed from the last ranked fight org to the 20th ranked fight org! Each event has been more successful than the last....infact, PSE4 pulled in a rating of 208! That's outstanding....I couldn't be more thankful for the great managers/fighters that have taken part in PSE and helping us grow!

Now it is time for Battle of the Beef Cakes to take place. There will be 2 events held on 8/18 to find out who will shine and who will be turned to slime....We will follow Round 1 up with PSE5 on 8/25. All 3 events I'm sure will be exciting and full of surprise!

As a reminder our 145, 155 and 185 divisions are ID restricted 336k+ (prefer fighters 22 or older for quick turn around fights)

170 division is restricted 336k+ and also restricted to 18yr old builds (will accept 16/17 as well)...this is to not only allow fighters to take advantage of those young fighters training gains, but to still give them a chance to fight and earn cash for training and supplies. Fights typically will only take place every 3 to 4 weeks (maybe longer at times)

205 and 265 divisions are used for any ID builds, however, I will always be sure to sign as many fighters of the ID's I have to ensure fair ID match up fights (I will not put a 255k vs 320k, unless they ask for it)

So, if you want to create a fight for a restricted division hit me up...if you have a fighter you think can handle my 205 and soon to grow 265 division, hit me up!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25b22.jpg

The Master Kraken is coming to Pho Q !