• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#41 YungGreazy

YungGreazy

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 155 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 08:28 PM

Technically 2-1 as far as predictions. As the song goes, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

#42 Demo

Demo

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 08:40 PM

lol indeed it's not bad :)

#43 cambar

cambar

White Belt

• Manager
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 02:48 PM

Both my fighters took Ls but Barnett should slay

#44 Demo

Demo

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:20 PM

A nearly full house in Hayashi’s Lounge was the last event run by JAG Battle League and the winners on the night were as follows:

Skrtic

Nurmagoduv

De Bruin

Machida

Freites

Johnson

Ali

Titus

Neckbreaker

Comier

Well done to all the winning fighters and managers

FIght of the night went to Freites V Andrade and Skrtic won sub of the night with Neckbreaker taking the KO of the night.  Well done one and all

Next event taking place is Test of Wills I in the same venue in London, hopefully the current heatwave won’t affect the attendance figures too much!

Top of the bill is the pairing of Generic Guy V Collins

Generic Guy                              Micheal “The Big Fellow” Collins

Record 1-0-0 (W-L-D)       Record 1-1-0 (W-L-D)

19w12.jpg        34w9.jpg

This should make for an interesting pairing for the night as both fighters on paper are very similar in their skills with Collins the slightly better boxer but Guy shading it in the wrestling area.  I have stated previously that I love the name applied to Collins opponent but that won’t stop me from telling my boy Collins to try to knock him out of the cage! Guy is coming off a win on his first fight when he won by TKO Strike after 2.29 of the second round of his match his first fight was a real slugfest and the result never looked in doubt from the first round.  With Collins boxing and Guy’s granite chin this should be interesting! Collins has 2 fights to his name with his debut ending after 4.58 mins of round 1 by way of TKO Strikes, his second fight he won by way of KO punches after 3.06mins of round 1. This is going to be a tough fight but as Collins is my guy I have to favour him to win

VERDICT:    Collins

Next up

Ruston “Taxman” Cohle                       Arthur “AK” Shelby

Record 2-0-0 (W-L-D)                         Record 2-0-0 (W-L-D

32w41.jpg                 16w8.jpg

This is an interesting pairing in that Shelby is better with his hands and Cohle is pretty nifty with the feet with his superior MT.  These lads are even enough other than that. Both have unblemished records and it’s going to be a shame but one of them is going home defeated on Saturday.  AK has won his 2 fights very differently in that his debut was won by way of KO Punch and the second win was by way of submission Triangle showing his versatility in fights.  Cohle meanwhile has won his 2 bouts by way of Submissions - I would suspect that with his weaker ground work that AK is gonna come out of the blocks like a lunatic and floor the Taxman before he can bring his slightly better wrestling skills to bear.  I fancy the lad AK for this fight

VERDICT:    Shelby

After the above 2 lunatics finishing kicking the sh*te out of each other....               

Chet “The Master” Bader             Juanatamo “No Manches” Padilla

Record 1-0-0 (W-L-D)                  Record 0-1-0 (W-L-D)

5b2.jpg           5b5.jpg

This is a straight Mexico V USA fight, luckily enough it’s taking part in London because if it was in the US then Padilla would have had a fight to even get into the country never mind the cage!  Chet has one win to his name on his debut when he destroyed his opponent in 1.41mins of round 1 by way of Submission (armbar). His debut fight was mainly spent on the ground which wasn’t a bad this as his wrestling & BJJ  are the best talents that he has to work with. Padila will be looking to bounce back after his debut loss by unanimous decision went against him. This contest might be decided quickly if Padilla’s superior boxing skills can take Bader out early.  Padilla is the much better boxer but Bader has way better MT and BJJ. I would expect Bader to try to get in close to negate Padilla’s boxing advantage then take him to the ground where he can finish the fight. Close call on this but I’m gonna favour Bader for this one

VERDICT:    Bader

Tiago Alexandre                         Hanno Van Der Merwe

Record 1-0-0 (W-L-D)               Record 1-0-0 (W-L-D)

27b1.jpg        1w24.jpg

Tiago has one win to his name from his debut bout when he won by way of unanimous decision where he thought his opponent was  a nail and he was a hammer when he tried to pound him into the canvas with 79 attempted ground strikes! Hanno’s debut fight was a much different affair when he won by way of submission (RNC) in the first round of his fight.  Hanno is known as good brawler and can take a punch! Hanno has much better boxing and MT skills than Alexandre and Alexandre shades it on the wrestling and BJJ side. I would have favoured Hanno to win this fight but he is looking very tired and weary and needs to rest up and recover for the fight but he is still going to struggle at this stage.

VERDICT:       Alexandre

Summary and Verdicts for rest of the card is as follows:

Jack “Nasty Pasty” Nasty                  Marshall “Erikdon” Sasquacth       

Record 2-0-0 (W-L-D                         Debut

VERDICT:    Nasty

Arnoldas Sireika                             Viktor "Cleaner" Nefachchenko

Record 1-0-0 (W-L-D                      Record 1-1-0 (W-L-D)

VERDICT:    Nefachenko

Evan Surey                                   Hal "The Hammer" Joseph

Record 1-0-0 (W-L-D)                   Debut

VERDICT:    Surey

Miguel Gonzales                         William "The Conqueror" Norman

Record 1-0-0 (W-L-D)                 Debut

VERDICT:    Norman

Ethan "Eel" Wright                     Paulo Rodrigues

Debut                                         Record 0-1-0 (W-L-D)

VERDICT:    Rodrigues

Isajah "Bible" Free                     Joe "Grinder" Sliver   

Record 3-1-0 (W-L-D)               Record 0-1-0 (W-L-D)

VERDICT:    Sliver

That’s all folks best of luck to all the manager with fighters in this event and until next time good night MMA Tycoon :)

#45 Demo

Demo

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:38 PM

Test of Wills took place last week and full house watched a full card of mayhem and carnage.  The main event was won by Generic Guy who beat my man Collins by way of unanimous decision so well done to Money Mayweather who guided his fighter to a great win.

Other winners on the night were:

185 lbs 3 Ruston Cohle Submission (Americana) 1 03:47

155 lbs 3 Tiago Alexandre Submission (RNC) 1 01:57

155 lbs 3 Chet Bader Submission (Americana) 1 03:40

265 lbs 3 Jack Nasty Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

185 lbs 3 Arnoldas Sireika TKO (Strikes) 1 01:59

170 lbs 3 Evan Surey TKO (Strikes) 1 00:43

205 lbs 3 William Norman TKO (Strikes) 1 00:40

170 lbs 3 Ethan Wright Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

205 lbs 3 Joe Sliver Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

Heeeeeeeeres Title Night………...Next battle of the cage is Sedlacek V Dada duking it out for the Featherweight title on the night.  It will be a night of great excitement with 3 titles on the line with Budo and Shoemaker fighting for the Heavyweight titles and Inu and Takashi fighting for the Middleweight title it promises to be a night of high drama with a lot at stake.

Main fight of the night despite the title of the event :) is Budo V Shoemaker battling for the Heavyweight title

Thay "Sleeping Pill" Budo         "Air" Jordon Shoemaker

Record 4-0-0 (W-L-D)            Record 3-0-0 (W-L-D)

15286846848534.png          29w20.jpg

Budo has the slightly better record her with 4 wins to his name amazingly with all ending in the first round of each fight by way of either KO Punch or TKO strikes.  There is some debate over his nickname of Sleeping pill and some say that it’s because he puts his opponents to sleep in the ring with his sweet fists and others say it’s because he has such a lack of personality that he has to use sleeping pills to get laid!  I’m not sure which is true but to be honest I’m not going to ask him as he is an angry man. His opponent for the title has 3 wins to his name with all of them ending in the first round also with a TKO Strikes, Submission (Armbar) and KO Punch ending all his fights early so far.  With Budo’s punching ability and Shoemakers good chin this should be interesting fight as these are two fighters not afraid to stand toe to toe and duke it out. Shoemaker has a serious advantage in the MT department and if he can use this to sap Budo’s energy whilst staying out of his reach he has a good chance of taking Budo down but if Budo gets too close too early it could be all over very quick.

VERDICT:    Budo

Standup Fighter            Jake "The Fat Sibling" Jones

Record 4-0-0 (W-L-D)            Record 1-0-0 (W-L-D)       

14760593138760.png             38w13.jpg

No title on the line here but nonetheless a good fight on the cards with the relatively untested Jones versus the more experienced Fighter.  Jones absolutely destroyed his first opponent in his debut fight when he won after 0.21mins of round 1 by way of KO Punch, he only threw 3 punches and knocked Haram out cold so that says a lot about Jones punching power.  Jone’s opponent is probably the most ironically named fighter around - for a guy named Standup fighter he sure loves hitting the canvas following takedowns! Fighter has 4 wins to his name with 3 by TKO Strikes and one by Decision.  He has some pretty impressive groundwork skill which has won all 4 of his fights for him. I think Jones best chance of ending Fighter’s winning streak is to try to keep on his feet and pick him off with his superior boxing ability on the night.  This is a hard one to call but I’m gonna favour Jones on this fight.

VERDICT:    Jones

Shiba "Woofu" Inu           Saku Takashi

Record 2-1-0 (W-L-D)            Record 3-0-0 (W-L-D)   

41a2.jpg           41a1.jpg

This is the middleweight title bout and could be called the Battle of Japan with these two warriors hailing from Yokohama and Tokyo, wonder if they shared a jet over to the fight to save on costs??  Takashi has the slightly better record with 3 wins from 3 fights, he has gone the distance in 2 of his 3 fights to get the Decision victory so he has the legs and determination to get the win. Inu has had 2 victories by way of submission and a defeat by way of KO to his name.  Inu has the much better boxing, MT skills and BJJ skills compared to Takashi but don't underestimate Takashi, he hasn’t won 3 on the trot for no reason. Both these fighters are fond of takedowns and Inu took a big scalp in his last fight when he ended Markovic’s 4 fight unbeaten stretch.  All the signs for this one point to an victory for Inu but with both fighters fondness for takedown’s and fighting on the ground will Takashi’s better wrestling skills help him to overcome Inu??

VERDICT:    Inu

And now to the fight that this event is named after…..  Sedlacek v Dada. It’s also worth viewing the pre fight interview for this event on the forum at the following link

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62404

Martin "The Python" Sedlacek    Mabo Dada

Record 4-0-0 (W-L-D)            Record 5-0-0 (W-L-D)       

34w22.jpg             23b12.jpg

This is a mouthwatering contest with both fighter unbeaten to date but after Saturday one of them is going to be going home crying to their momma.  The overall stats for this one show that Dada has some fantastic boxing skills and threw 12 punches and landed 11 of them to win after 0.44mins of round one to win his last fight.  Dada is also the winner of the QFC 16 man tournament recently so he is a man that knows how to win. Dada has won by way of TKO (3) and unanimous decision (2) in his previous outings.  This is his his debut for JAG and he will be hoping to make it a successful fight. The Python in comparison has won all his previous fights by way of submission with his longest fight lasting a whole 2.40mins of round 1!!  He has a good chin and usually fights on the counter which will make this interesting as Dada will likely come out swinging as he throws a lot of punches in his fights. Python will probably try to get in under the punches and use his superior MT to weaken Dada and then unleash his fantastic BJJ skills to try to end this fight before Dada’s hands can cause him serious harm.

VERDICT:    Sedlacek

Bobby "Sovereign" Dee     Adam "The Butcher" Vierhoven

5-0-0 (W-L-D)            Record 2-1-0 (W-L-D)

VERDICT:    Vierhoven

Drogovan "The Strangler" Skrtic        Ryan Ward

Record 3-0-0 (W-L-D)                Record 2-1-0 (W-L-D)

VERDICT:    Skrtic

AKimbo "Dual Blade" Cutt            Seol Ki Hyon

Record 4-0-0 (W-L-D)                Record 2-0-1 (W-L-D

VERDICT:    Cutt

Manny "Reaper" Johnson            Carlos Andrade "Marreta"

Record 2-1-0 (W-L-D)                Record 1-1-0 (W-L-D)

VERDICT:    Johnson

Phil Benton                    Marcel "The Python" Dikoume

Record 2-1-0 (W-L-D)                Record 1-1-0 (W-L-D)

VERDICT:    Benton

Victor Viriato                    "Caenub" Dog Cheese

Record 1-1-0 (W-L-D)                Record 0-2-0 (W-L-D)   

VERDICT:    Cheese

Once again here’s to a great night of fighting and hope you enjoy my preview and if you disagree get onto the smack talk thread on the forum and make your opinion known!

Setanta King

#46 Powerfist

Powerfist

White Belt

• Manager
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:11 PM

Verdict Budu? Oh i'm glad I got the means to see how the match goes from my vacation home. Shoemaker is going to make history as JAG's first heavyweight champ! 

#47 sl1k98

sl1k98

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:51 PM

Verdict Budu? Oh i'm glad I got the means to see how the match goes from my vacation home. Shoemaker is going to make history as JAG's first heavyweight champ! 

id like to point out that the heavy weight division is 205+ … 205 is light heavy weight...… so shoemaker unless your fighting the boys who can weight up to 265 then idk how your gunna be the first Heavyweight champ lol

#48 sl1k98

sl1k98

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:54 PM

oh and if you do happen to pull it off and win or whoever wins the LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT title Gunna Win is just gunna come and win his rightful place on the Throne of the 205 division anyway. just figured id point it out that maybe shoemaker should go back to making shoes since he don't know the weight divisions hahah

Light Heavyweight 185 lb (83.9 kg; 13.2 st) 205 lb (93.0 kg; 14.6 st) Heavyweight 205 lb (93.0 kg; 14.6 st) 265 lb (120.2 kg; 18.9 st)

#49 YungGreazy

YungGreazy

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 155 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 04:21 PM

Take it to Smack Talk guys.

#50 Demo

Demo

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 05:31 PM

lol and if you like the preview please vote the post up with the green arrow :)

#51 YungGreazy

YungGreazy

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 155 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 02:43 PM

Post up voted. Great plug on the interview thread. You're the best PR rep in the game, bro.

#52 Demo

Demo

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 08:52 PM

Following on from the hugely successful title night last week is going to be difficult but you can’t always have 3 titles on the line in one night.  The big winners last week were Budo winning the 205 weight title, Takashi succeeding in the 185 category and Dada taking the honours in the 135 division.  Well done to all involved and congratulations on winning the belts - don’t get too comfortable as I can smell the competition looking to steal your hard won belts from you!  Enjoy the success when you have it as there is only one way to go now that you have reached the top :)

Next night of mayhem is next Saturday when Bader and Alexandre go toe to toe at the top of the bill fighting for the glory of being the Lightweight JAG Battle League champ best of luck to both fighters.

Chet “The Master” Bader         Tiago Alexandre

Record 2-0-0 (W-L-D)        Record 2-0-0 (W-L-D)

5b2.jpg          27b1.jpg

Alexandre has two wins to his name in his short career in JAG Battle League where the smartest managers send their rookie fighters to get blooded in the art of battle.  He has beaten Van Der Merwe by way of Submission RNC and Ward by way of a unanimous decision in his previous outings. Alexandre has the heart of a lion and will run all day long which he may need to overcome the Master who is also defending an 2 fight unbeaten streak.  Bader has won both his fights by way of submission as well in both of his fights but has been able to dispatch his opponents quicker than Alexandre, he has won both his fights in the first round so expect him to attack Alexandre from the first bell. Both these lads are evenly matched in the BJJ and both like to spend time on the ground so this should be interesting, Alexandre is better than Bader on the Wrestling and BJJ side but Bader is much stronger on the boxing and MT skills.  Lets see if Bader tries to keep the fight standing rather than going to ground where Alexandre would have the advantage. Best of luck to both fighters on their first title shots.

VERDICT:    Bader

Jack “Nasty Pasty” Nasty         Punch Drunk

Record 3-0-0 (W-L-D)        Record 3-0-0 (W-L-D)

37b28.jpg           20w14.jpg

This is England V Canada for this fight and both fighters are defending 3 win hotstreaks.  Lets see if Nasty will be blowing bubbles at the end of this fight or if he will be slinking home to his model fiancé Daniella Whatername.  Nasty looks a little tired coming into this fight and probably could have done with some more rest but this boy knows how to fight as he has won his previous fights by decision, KO and Submission so has a good variety of skills to call on.  Drunk on the other hand has 3 wins by KO’s with his most recent KO by way of Superman Punch which is an impressive feat by itself

Drunk has the much better Boxing and MT talent on show with Nasty shading it on the Wrestling and BJJ side.  Expect Drunk to come out swinging and given how tired Nasty looks I am going to predict a round 1 KO for Drunk.  However if Nasty can get in close and take Drunk down to the canvas he has a chance.

VERDICT:    Drunk

Gunna Win            Michael “Dark Destroyer” Dark

Record 4-0-0 (W-L-D)    Record 2-0-0 (W-L-D)

19w1.jpg 11b3.jpg

This should be interesting in that Win is carrying an injury coming into this fight but Dark looks tired so will he be able to take advantage of Win’s injury?? Win probably could have done with another week or so to recover but he is still bravely going into the ring tomorrow.  Win has 4 wins to his name and all by way of KO or TKO and he has never had to go beyond round one to win any of them so this man really knows how to end fights early, he will need to do the same tomorrow night as Dark has some pretty good boxing skills to bring to bear. This fight has the hallmarks of a real toe to toe slugfest.  Both fighters throw a lot of punches and expect the same tomorrow night as well. This could be the fight of the night in my opinion! Dark has really good boxing but win has Wonderful MT to counter and both are even enough in wrestling but Dark showing the better wrestling talent. If Win was not carrying an injury I would have tipped him easily for this bout but even though Dark is looking tired that might just be for show as he has been brought up in East London and is hard as nails !  I’m really struggling to call this one but due to his propensity to win in the first round I’m gonna favour Win as if he ends it early his injury shouldn’t come into play.

VERDICT:    Gunna Win

Moshe “Great Moses” Rabenu    Arnoldas Sireika

Record 5-1-0 (W-L-D)        Record 2-0-0 (W-L-D)

40b28.jpg                  6w18.jpg

Rabenu is a relatively new addition to the JAG stable and brings 5 previous wins with him so he is definitely a guy that knows how to win.  Given he of Israeli descent his military service with IDF should serve him well in the ring. He has won all his previous bouts by way of TKO Strikes with only one going into round 2.  Sireika is a little bit less experienced but has yet to taste the bitter taste of defeat, he has 2 wins from 2 bouts and has won by TKO and Decision in both of them. He has an excellent pair of hands and is not afraid to use then and in his last win his clinchwork was phenomenal and he threw 30 punches in clinches with all of them landing on target.  Rabenu is the much better boxer but Sireika is miles ahead in the MT department. This should be an interesting fight with Rabenu trying to take the fight to the canvas to try to pound Sireika out of existence and Sireika probably trying to stay standing in the clinch and case some serious damage while clinching.

VERDICT:    Sireika

Due to time constraints, i.e. I was on the beer last night and am absolutely knackered and need to head to bed soon I am not able to put my predictions on the other fights for this event - sorry about that but normal service should resume next week.

Good luck to all fighters and managers and please don’t forget to upvote this post using the green arrow on the post as shown belowif you like it :)

Is mise le meas

Setanta King

#53 Dmanager

Dmanager

White Belt

• Manager
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 05:46 AM

Setanta King

Great write up, nice1

#54 YungGreazy

YungGreazy

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 155 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 07:53 PM

Nice write up. AND you got 3 out of 4. Great work, bro.

#55 sl1k98

sl1k98

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 12:25 AM

Great write up and if you keep pointing your money on Gunna Win and Punch Drunk you wont be wrong haha

#56 Demo

Demo

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 08:59 PM

Quick update on the previous event that took place last weekend with a great rating of 84.85 and the 155lb lightweight title going to Tiago Alexandre who won by way of submission in the first round.  Well done to Alexandre and hard lick to Bader whose morale will have taken a hit but I’m sure he’ll bounce back. Some other notable events were the fight of the night going to Thip Top V Rich Zalou, KO of the night for the aptly named Punch Drunk and Submission of the night going to Tiago Alexandre who took home a belt and $1,000 cash for his submission - not a bad night all round for him!

The rest of the results for the night were as follows:

265 lbs 3 Punch Drunk Jack Nasty KO (Punch) 1 00:14

205 lbs 3 Gunna Win KO (Punch) 1 01:21

185 lbs 3 Arnoldas Sireika TKO (Strikes) 2 03:21

145 lbs 3 Thip Top Submission (Strikes) 3 02:08

205 lbs 3 William Norman KO (Punch) 1 01:46

265 lbs 3 Daniel Comier TKO (Cut) 1 01:33

185 lbs 3 John Miles KO (Punch) 1 00:32

205 lbs 3 Mark Steve Jr TKO (Strikes) 1 00:25

170 lbs 3 Paulo Rodrigues Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

Well done to all the victors and their managers.

Next event is the Test of Wills part II with the main event being the showdown between Skrtic & Wendel

Drogovan "The Strangler" Skrtic        Mathias Wendel

Record 4-0-0 (W-L-D)                Record 3-1-0 (W-L-D

1w18.jpg                   8b2.jpg

Skrtic is on a real hot streak at present with 4 wins to date and all of them rather aptly coming from submissions given his nickname of the Strangler.  All his wins have been in the first round so he can be expected to come out aggressively to try to take Wendel to the canvas where his brawling skills can come into play.  In all of Skrtic’s last fights he has never gone toe to toe with a fighter and has always closed in distance and kept the fight on the ground where he excels. Wendel on the other hand has one defeat to his name and 3 wins by KO (Punch) so he is the absolute opposite to Skrtic!  Wendel’s punching accuracy is phenomenal and in his last fight he landed every single one of his 11 punches on target and absolutely made bits of Daddy in his fight putting him out cold after only 1.30mins of round one. In fact Wendel’s punching is so accurate every punch he has ever thrown in all his wins have landed.  The tale of the tape on this one shows Wendel miles ahead in MT and slightly better in Wrestling but Skrtic well ahead in BJJ and slightly better at boxing. This is really hard to call and if Skrtic gets in close to Wendel and takes him down it should be interesting as Wendel isn’t a bad wrestler but with his wonderful MT I would expect Wendel to try to stay standing and try to knock Skrtic out.

Verdict:    Wendel

Next up

Martin “The Python” Sedlacek        Ted “Zodiac Killer” Cruz

Record 4-1-0 (W-L-D)            Record 2-1-0 (W-L-D)

34w22.jpg                 37w8.jpg

Sedlacek lost his last outing which was the title fight against Dada on 14th July last and he is looking to bounce back from that disappointment although he did take Dada to the wire and only lost by way of decision in the end.  This was Sedlacek’s only loss to date and he took a lot of punishment in that fight so he will be looking to take some of that out on Cruz at the weekend. All of Sedlacek’s wins to date have been by way of Submission so his groundwork is very good.  Cruz on the other is known as and excellent boxer and knows how to take a punch and has some decent BJJ talent. Cruz has a definite advantage in the boxing department but Sedlacek has much more talent in MT, wrestling and BJJ so unless Cruz can put Sedlacek on his ass in the early part of the round he could be in trouble if Sedlacek gets in close and is able to counter Cruz’s much better boxing talent.  

Verdict:    Sedlacek

Kreemo “Goat” Dada                Rudi “The Monster” De Bruin

Debut fight                    Record 2-0-0 (W-L-D)

31b19.jpg                 24w13.jpg

This is a different Dada to the current title holder mentioned above!  Dada hails from Uganda and is stepping into the cage for the first time with the Monster who is has 2 wins from his 2 fights.  Monsters wins have been by way of Decision and Submission. The Monster has a tendency to cut easily so if Dada wants to win this one he may need to use his superior MT skills to land some telling blows to see if he can open The Monster up to end the bout.  The Monster has the much better boxing & BJJ skills but Dada shades it in MT and Wrestling. I’m gonna tip Dada for a debut win in this fight.

Verdict:    Dada

Carlos Andrade "Marreta"         Pat "Music" Michaels   

Record 1-2-0 (W-L-D)            Record 1-2-0 (W-L-D)

10w7.jpg               1w16.jpg      

Marreta is not having a good run at present and has lost his last 2 fights by way of TKO and a unanimous decision while Michaels has won his last bout by by of Submission at the start of July.   Andrade is the much better boxer than Michaels but Michaels shades it in all the other categories and looks to be in a much better state of mind than Marreta. Michaels is a clever opponent and can adapt to the fight when required if things are not going his way however Andrade is an excellent boxer with a lot of power so if he hits Michaels it could be good night for Michaels!  I’m not sure that Andrade is ready for this fight so I would expect it to end very quickly!

Verdict:    Michaels.

Vierhoven            V        Free

Record 2-2-0 (W-L-D)            Record 3-2-0 (W-L-D)

Verdict:    Vierhoven

Haggus            V        Fotherby

Record 2-1-0 (W-L-D)            Record 1-1-0 (W-L-D)

Verdict:    Haggus

Nurmagodov            V        Wright

Record 2-0-0 (W-L-D)            Record 1-0-0 (W-L-D)

Verdict:    Nurmagodov

Collins                V        Barnett

Record 1-2-0 (W-L-D)            Record 2-0-0 (W-L-D)

Verdict:    Collins

Rodrigues            V        Shaw

Record 1-2-0 (W-L-D)            Record 2-0-0 (W-L-D)

Verdict:    Shaw

Fernandes            V        Joseph

Record 1-2-0 (W-L-D)            Record 0-1-0 (W-L-D)

Verdict:    Joseph

That’s all folks best of luck to all the fighters and I have also opened a new bookies (Lou  Zitall) shop that I will be partnering with this event on so you can gamble to your heart’s content and hopefully not win too much money off me :)

Setanta King

#57 Powerfist

Powerfist

White Belt

• Manager
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 01:11 AM

With how often my fighters are becoming the main focus of the nights, I feel like I may need to get them some good avatars soon...any suggestions?

#TeamMichaels
#TeamHaggus
#Pray4Shoemaker

#58 Mabongo

Mabongo

White Belt

• Manager
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 04:58 PM

Kreemo Dada

"And that's how you make a proper entry to JAG"

#59 Demo

Demo

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 08:12 PM

good intro all right called 7 out of 10 results for the event right - including Dada, happy enough with that.

#60 YungGreazy

YungGreazy

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 155 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 08:40 PM

Kreemo Dada

"And that's how you make a proper entry to JAG"

Man, that was some nice work. Looking forward to your next fight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users