• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 richz555

richz555

White Belt

• Manager
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 04:41 PM

To those people that read this, DO NOT SIGN WITH THIS ORG. They offer no money at all and keeps the contract expiration very long. He is ripping off fighters.

#22 Bwang

Bwang

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 6,465 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 08:07 PM

To those people that read this, DO NOT SIGN WITH THIS ORG. They offer no money at all and keeps the contract expiration very long. He is ripping off fighters.

Take it as a lesson to read the contract carefully before signing it. You can always try and negotiate the details, and if you're still not happy then don't agree it.

Having said that if he's keeping your fighters hostage and not releasing them if you clearly don't want to be there that's another matter. It's still not "illegal" but it's bad morally.

#23 Humble

Humble

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 554 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 08:18 PM

Take it as a lesson to read the contract carefully before signing it. You can always try and negotiate the details, and if you're still not happy then don't agree it.

Having said that if he's keeping your fighters hostage and not releasing them if you clearly don't want to be there that's another matter. It's still not "illegal" but it's bad morally.

I signed a low contract to help Zac out at the start. Once I saw that he had more than enough fighters, I asked for a release and he released my guy without hesitation. You should talk to him.

#24 Warwynd

Warwynd

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 01:16 AM

No actually I'm not.

This is my account I strictly play off of my phone and I have a 16 year old son who plays off of our computer.

Unfortunately he's actually better at this then me I'm still figuring it out haha.

This game is pretty fun I really enjoy the accuracy of programming your fighter how you want them to fight.

I'm still figuring out proper training but it's still pretty addicting.

If you and your son are both playing this game, that's fine as long as there is no interaction between the two accounts. No fighting in each other's orgs or fighting each other's fighters, no merch or nutrition partnerships for each other etc. s long as there is no contact between the accounts then it is not a huge deal...

7oPkGKF.gif 50hrOep.jpg

#25 RegularJohn

RegularJohn

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 507 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 02:07 AM

If you and your son are both playing this game, that's fine as long as there is no interaction between the two accounts. No fighting in each other's orgs or fighting each other's fighters, no merch or nutrition partnerships for each other etc. s long as there is no contact between the accounts then it is not a huge deal...

yeah that would be a shame if someone used his relative's account to get easy fights and became #1 ranked manager in the game that way.

#26 Warwynd

Warwynd

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 01:03 PM

yeah that would be a shame if someone used his relative's account to get easy fights and became #1 ranked manager in the game that way.

Yeah. It would. Anyone who did that should be ostracized and sanctioned...

7oPkGKF.gif 50hrOep.jpg

#27 zjsechler

zjsechler

White Belt

• Manager
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 06:52 PM

I have never held a fighter hostage. If a fighter asks for a release, I grant it. I offered low paying contracts in the beginning and pay is rising. Richz555 has never asked me to release a fighter. Never messaged me about low pay. I have renegotiated contracts for fighters that ask for it. Don't lie about my org dude.

#28 TJMitchell

TJMitchell

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 824 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:26 AM

x5s27c.png

1536330549F9C4466B-2235-408A-83AD-835C15

If you're going to cheat, be discreet!

#29 TJMitchell

TJMitchell

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 824 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 09:00 AM

346ro86.png

1536330549F9C4466B-2235-408A-83AD-835C15

If you're going to cheat, be discreet!

#30 Warwynd

Warwynd

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 11:09 PM

Wow! Someone needs to inject some life into this thread!!!

7oPkGKF.gif 50hrOep.jpg

#31 zjsechler

zjsechler

White Belt

• Manager
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 07:45 PM

3 Belts on the line tomorrow. Predictions?

#32 Skenoj

Skenoj

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 688 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:19 PM

Win 

Galactor Gigantus via ud

Thor DeNeuve via sub

Sage Sabin via ko 

giphy.gif

#33 Rei

Rei

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 03:28 AM

"Devilman" Takeru Kubota (321120)

14889159185285.png

(4-0-0, 3-0-0 EFA)

20180124231826EFATitleeasilertoread.png

"First man to defeat Matvey Patvlov. This is MMA not grappling, you can not win by sleeping on someone. Everyone I fight in EFA do this to me, are they scared of my hands? My feet? Hopefully next opponent wants to strike with me. Thank you."

#34 ericj

ericj

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, and Video Games
  • Manager Profile

Posted 25 March 2018 - 03:59 AM

I have never held a fighter hostage. If a fighter asks for a release, I grant it. I offered low paying contracts in the beginning and pay is rising. Richz555 has never asked me to release a fighter. Never messaged me about low pay. I have renegotiated contracts for fighters that ask for it. Don't lie about my org dude.

he isn't lying if you ask him to higher the pay he will and is a really chill guy 

#35 ericj

ericj

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, and Video Games
  • Manager Profile

Posted 25 March 2018 - 04:08 AM

14889159185285.png

(4-0-0, 3-0-0 EFA)

"First man to defeat Matvey Patvlov. This is MMA not grappling, you can not win by sleeping on someone. Everyone I fight in EFA do this to me, are they scared of my hands? My feet? Hopefully next opponent wants to strike with me. Thank you."

Haha it's funny you say that, because I'm pretty sure my boy Perkins, would knock you the FUCK out so if you even wanna bang heads with a killer let me know, until then Perkins is ready to put the Featherweight Division on Notice  

#36 Warwynd

Warwynd

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 06:43 AM

14889159185285.png

(4-0-0, 3-0-0 EFA)

Haha it's funny you say that, because I'm pretty sure my boy Perkins, would knock you the FUCK out so if you even wanna bang heads with a killer let me know, until then Perkins is ready to put the Featherweight Division on Notice  

Finally! Some action... :mf_popcorn1:

7oPkGKF.gif 50hrOep.jpg

#37 zjsechler

zjsechler

White Belt

• Manager
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:14 PM

Perhaps a future superfight I see...

#38 Pdiddyparker85

Pdiddyparker85

White Belt

• Manager
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 04:42 AM

HI GUYS

#39 Pdiddyparker85

Pdiddyparker85

White Belt

• Manager
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 04:51 AM

Galactor Gigantus ran through that punk Cock Chestner in under 2 mins destroying that undeserving doosh.

He's now 6-0 all by ko/tko and last 5 in the 1st round....Reigning Defending,Super Heavy Champion!!!!

#40 Warwynd

Warwynd

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 08:17 AM

Galactor Gigantus ran through that punk Cock Chestner in under 2 mins destroying that undeserving doosh.

He's now 6-0 all by ko/tko and last 5 in the 1st round....Reigning Defending,Super Heavy Champion!!!!

38w15.jpg

Brock Lesnar didn't deserve to be in the cage with you. He was a disgrace. I mean, 2-7!?! Seriously!?! How can you give a guy like that a title shot? Half the damn roster has more claim to the title shot then him. So I don't know if you had anything to do with that fight being made, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you aren't trying to pad your record. I'll be honest, I am not entirely sure I'm ready for a title shot, but I can tell you this much. I am no Brock Lesnar. I will bring it and when the smoke clears, it could well be me with my arm raised in victory. So get ready, champ. I'm coming and I will bring my A-game.

7oPkGKF.gif 50hrOep.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users