Judobill

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:19 AM

Cheers!

• Guests

Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:16 AM

Oh, how cute, youre a 25 year old in an ID restricted org. Bless your heart. -Alex Jones

ha then you have nothing to worry about then right?

#23 Ikkitakeda

Ikkitakeda

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 712 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:03 PM

Wes "The Best" Ray here coming to you guys from the great down under mate. Just signed a deal to fight here at 185. As the division gets built up i will be training and getting better. When asked if i would get in fight right away. I had to decline due to a staff infection i got hitting the mats mates. So while i rest and get my conditioning up all you 185ers out there best be ready for i am "The Best".

#24 Humble

Humble

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 554 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:23 AM

RISE 1 - Bittaker vs Favorite Preview

1511151168RISE%201.jpg

Undercard - Light Heavyweight Bout(205)

Carlos “Team 10” Anderson(1-0) vs Mark “The Butcher” Hennsly(1-0)

For our first official fight at RISE Fight League, we have Carlos Anderson going up against Mark Hennsly. The YouTube sensation, Carlos Anderson, heads into this bout 1-0 after finishing Dante Colmen in 2 minutes and 19 seconds into round 1. Carlos excels in boxing and will most likely use it to try and win this fight. His opponent, Mark Hennsly, can definitely be considered an all-around type of fighter. And after picking up his debut win by KO(Knee), I can’t wait to see happens in this one.

Undercard - Lightweight Bout(155)

Alex Jones(0-0) vs Alessio Bianchi(0-0)

Our second fight of the night will have Alex Jones square off with Alessio Bianchi. The 18 year olds are both looking to start off their MMA career with a bang, but only one can come out on top. Alessio must use his Wrestling if he wants to win, while Alex could either take a gander on the ground and use his superior BJJ or stay up and use his Muay Thai experience to beat him.. I’m sure Alessio will be a pest to Alex with his takedowns;however, these ARE their debuts here so anything could happen...

Undercard - Heavyweight Bout(265)

Tyleek Boone(0-1) vs Yog “Lurking In The Threshold” Sothoth(1-0)

Up next we’ve got Tyleek Boone vs Yog Sothoth. Tyleek Boone had an unfortunate start to his MMA career, losing his first fight by unanimous decision. He took 59 shots to the chin, however, so there is an upside and he’ll probably want to use that granite chin come fight night, as he is most proficient in Boxing than anything else. Yog Sothoth seems to like breaking knees more than faces though, for the Brown Belt won in his debut by Submission(Kneebar). If Sothoth can manage to bring Boone to the ground, then it shouldn’t last long. Let’s see if Boone will be able to handle it!

Undercard - Light Heavyweight Bout(205)

Lance “The Buzzsaw” Mcsparren(0-0) vs Jimi Toa(0-0)

Lance Mcsparren and Jimi Toa go toe to toe for our next fight on the card. Both fighters are making their debuts here and they’ll both be wanting to make a nice first impression for the fans. Lance Mcsparren has the advantage on the ground being a Purple Belt, and he’ll definitely be trying to get there as Jimi is an experienced Boxer. However, Jimi does have a Blue Belt in BJJ and could make it work on the ground as well, but it would be risky to do. This one is unpredictable and I’m excited to see it.

Main Card - Light Heavyweight Bout(205)

Jim Crocker(1-0) vs Marco “The Equitas” Aurelio(1-0)

First up on the main card is Jim Crocker facing off against Marco Aurelio. This one could be a slugfest due to the fact that both men won their debut fight by KO. Jim Crocker used a deadly combination to end his fight in the first round after struggling and escaping from the ground. Marco Aurelio, on the other hand, ended his fight in just 8 seconds with a devastating uppercut that knocked his opponent out cold! Although Marco Aurelio did that, he is the better ground fighter and may want to use that to his advantage. Jim Crocker and Marco Aurelio should have a hell of a fight.

Main Card - Lightweight Bout(155)

Logan Lord(1-0) vs Mathew “Pussy Crusher” Princiotta(0-1)

Moving on, we have Logan Lord vs Mathew Princiotta. Logan is coming off of a debut win and should feel pretty confident going into this one. Mathew wasn’t able to move on to the second round of a QFC tournament and is now looking to prove himself here. Mathew will have to keep this fight standing if he wants to win this one, for he seems to excel in the stand-up and doesn’t fair well on the ground. Logan Lord could keep the fight standing, but I see him trying to take this one to the ground. Let’s see if Mathew Princiotta has what it takes here!

Main Card - Welterweight Bout(170)

Main Card - Fabio “Xabeco” Ferreira(1-0) vs Anders “The King” Schultz(1-0)

And for our third fight on the main card, Fabio Ferreira will be going up against Anders Schultz. Fabio Ferreira is very well-rounded and can take this fight to any place he wants it. Anders Schultz is decently well-rounded as well, but shows that he is more of a natural boxer. He could survive on the ground, but if Anders keeps this standing then this could go his way. Though, in MMA, anything could happen. Both men are Blue Belts, but Fabio has proven to be the better wrestler. This is gonna be another unpredictable fight that I personally cannot wait to see.

Main Card - Lightweight Bout(155)

Eddie “Thug Nasty” Diaz(0-1) vs Desmond “Lil Ert” Ertgat(0-1)

Before our co-main event, Eddie Diaz will square off with Desmond Ertgat. Eddie and Desmond have both started their careers with upsetting losses, but the promise they present is undeniable and they have the potential to put on a hell of a show! Eddie has been training in Muay Thai since the age of 10 and also looks to be the better Wrestler;however, Desmond’s Boxing and BJJ advantage could help HIM overcome his opponent in this one. The only question now is: will it finish on the ground or on the feet? I see this fight being a top contender for Fight Of The Night! Let’s hope I’m right.

CO-MAIN EVENT - Lightweight Bout(155)

5w15.jpgVERSUS30w40.jpg

Manolito Gafotas(3-0) vs Kevin Rapist(1-1)

And for our co-main event of the evening, Manolito Gafotas will be fighting against Kevin Rapist. Gafotas was a top signing for RISE along with Rapist, and these two have the potential to put on a sensational show! Rapist will have to watch out on the ground, as Gafotas' G&P and Submissions are absolutely superb. Though, Rapist outmatches Gafotas Boxing-wise, but both fighters have devastating power that can change the fight quickly for either fighter at any given moment. This one could end up finishing up fast just because of the power from each fighter alone. We'll have to see who's chin holds up the longest here. I know I'm excited. Let's hope it lives up to the hype!

MAIN EVENT - Welterweight Bout(170)

8w9.jpgVERSUS5w14.jpg

Benjamin “Bitty” Bittaker(1-0) vs Your Moms Favorite(1-0)

Benjamin Bittaker will face off against Your Moms Favorite in our main event for the night. The 19 year old, Benjamin Bittaker, is off to a great start to his MMA career after winning his first fight by split decision, while Favorite's debut went just as well, as he finished his opponent in the first round. I'm sure Bittaker will be looking to finish Favorite and won't want this one to be as close as his debut fight! Unfortunately, Bittaker seems to cut a lot easier than others and the power of Favorite may be too much. However, Bittaker is very unpredictable and may catch Favorite by surprise with his Boxing or maybe even ground skills. It'll be tough for both fighters, but I'm sure the fans will enjoy it!

#25 Monsieur.Camara

Monsieur.Camara

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 03:46 PM

Awesome stuff !!!  I just got 2 more events at IslandFC and will be able to join the fun :)   Gotta make me some fighters now that Im back from travelling :) 

1510498238RFL_logo.png1496812091Untitled-3.png

#26 Humble

Humble

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 554 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 01:46 AM

Benjamin Bittaker and Your Moms Favorite will be headlining our first event instead of Manolito Gafotas and Kevin Rapist, who will be moved to the co-main event. Apologies to Gafotas and Rapist, but I received some advice from a very nice manager and I've decided to swap the co-main and the main event

• Guests

Posted 20 November 2017 - 03:00 AM

good luck to everybody fighting! im ready to put on a show!

#28 Humble

Humble

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 554 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:36 AM

Our RISE 145 Division will be used for 20 year olds or younger only. 

#29 Cobra7

Cobra7

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 902 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 05:38 AM

Horray my idea was used😁

#30 Judobill

Judobill

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 95 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:59 PM

Sweet!

#31 Humble

Humble

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 554 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:20 PM

1511397775Real%20RC%20logo.png

I am proud to announce that we have partnered up with "Revenge Clothing" today. Thank you to the Owner, Wayne Bruce, and the Designer, Jay Veers, for this partnership! Check them out!

#32 Monsieur.Camara

Monsieur.Camara

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 03:04 AM

1511397775Real%20RC%20logo.png

I am proud to announce that we have partnered up with "Revenge Clothing" today. Thank you to the Owner, Wayne Bruce, and the Designer, Jay Veers, for this partnership! Check them out!

Awesomeness !  1 more week Humble and I get to join the fun.  Gonna get me 1 325K project also :) 

Amazing job Sir !! 

#33 Humble

Humble

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 554 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 03:06 AM

Awesomeness !  1 more week Humble and I get to join the fun.  Gonna get me 1 325K project also :)

Amazing job Sir !! 

I can't wait to get you on board my friend! It's gonna be great!

#34 Cobra7

Cobra7

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 902 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:15 AM

"The fabulous" raichu kong has officially signed the dotted line for the 145 lb division.

18 is the greatest age in the world to fight at😊

#35 Timqwe

Timqwe

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,911 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 02:39 PM

19w3.jpg

Angelo Suarez (1-0)

AJ Daniels, why haven't you made you debut yet? Let me welcome you into this beautifull sport by snapping your arm in two!

15017318482-familia.jpg\

#36 Judobill

Judobill

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 95 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 01:21 AM

Well the good news for me is my fighter, Alex Jones won by sub in :34 seconds of the 1st round. The bad news is he popped Intelligent. Damn, thats my last 2 new fighters in a row :(

#37 Monsieur.Camara

Monsieur.Camara

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 04:24 PM

So happy to finally get to join the fun as of today !!!

The team at RISE has been doing an amazing job :)  I will slowly try to fill in where needed and have no doubt this org will be very successful just like IFC, DD, UFC and NJMMA and so many others out there !! 

Thank you all again for all the hard work and to our managers thank you for your trust, let's make history now :) 

#38 Humble

Humble

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 554 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:50 PM

REVIEW

RISE 1 - Bittaker vs Favorite

RISE 1 - Bittaker vs Favorite marked the first event for RISE. We had many early finishes and some shocking endings. There was an unfortunate No Contest, as well as a Draw in the Co-Main Event that you could’ve given to either fighter. The Rankings and Title Fights are getting closer and closer to being decided and I promise the next event will be even better than the first!

Fight Of The Night - Jim Crocker(W) vs Marco Aurelio

“Wooooo! Give it up for these two warriors! They are putting on a show!”

KO Of The Night - Your Moms Favorite

“Bittaker takes a shot to the head.

Favorite softening up his opponent with strikes, against the cage.

Favorite creates a bit of distance for himself, with Bittaker pressed up against the cage and cracks Bittaker with a massive uppercut! Bittaker goes down! He's out cold! Wow, that was some serious power there by Favorite!”

Sub Of The Night - Lance Mcsparren

“Mcsparren has hold of the far side arm. He's working for the Kimura, can Toa defend it? Mcsparren steps over the head and cranks it - Toa is tapping out! That was textbook stuff right there - nice submission victory for Mcsparren!”

Congrats to all of the winners and props to all fighters for putting on a good show! Thank you all.

#39 Monsieur.Camara

Monsieur.Camara

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 07:12 PM

There is really a fighter called Your Moms Favorite?  Omg Kevin Rapist "Spacey" too. 

Crazy org.  

#40 Cobra7

Cobra7

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 902 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 07:57 PM

There is also raichu kong ready to lace up his gloves and boots for his first fight at Rise 2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users