Possessions

SteelPenn

When my fighters need clothing should it not come from my managers possessions section rather then them buy more when its not needed?

I feel my fighters should get clothing from my possessions supply if available. I have hundred of tops and bottoms from over the years just sitting there not being used so why not have an option to supply my fighters from my own stock pile?

• Upvote 2

When my fighters need clothing should it not come from my managers possessions section rather then them buy more when its not needed?

I feel my fighters should get clothing from my possessions supply if available. I have hundred of tops and bottoms from over the years just sitting there not being used so why not have an option to supply my fighters from my own stock pile?

I guess the easiest way to do this would be to give a stock pile from your manager clothing to your fighters, that way they won't have to buy any.

That would be the easy way for Mike. For me easy would be to check a box allowing my fighter to take from my possessions.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why when you can do the same thing by simply sending the clothing to your fighter from your possession

Thats what I do... Instead of buying supplements with my fighters pay. I buy in bulk to my manager and then after creating a new fighter I ship him his supplements...at the worse you have to wait 3 days if the fighter is in a different location, so just plan accordingly.

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

yes, much better to have fighters in same location as manager. This will allow instant transfer of clothes and supps...perfect for new creation to not have to way for them to get to manager. Not to mention that your fighters base location might not have great supplements for purchase, so if you purchase from another location you have to wait..But, having these items handy in your managers possession and being in same location as his fighters BAM instantly in fighters possession to be ready for training

• 6 months later...

I only have my fighters buy clothing if I am laundering money or if they just have a lot of money and not in the same city as my manager, it's faster to get clothing. Or really good deals from sponsors lol