The Ultimate Kickboxer 1 (VIP Prize)

Scooby

PRIDE KT on the island will provide the Tycoon world with an opportunity to win some prizes and have some fun!

Provided that we have enough interest in this tourney, we will host an Openweight (BUILD RESTRICTED - Explained later) Creation tournament that will see VIP prizes (Open for Donation)

I wanted to offer a different style tournament that gave us a little bit of diversity from the normal bracket style tourney, 16 fighters will compete and the first two fighters to win SIX fights will win the tournament. (This is not a "lose and you're out" tournament) After each event there will be a "picking" process determined by the person who lost the fastest to the person who lost the slowest and so on. Basically if you get your ass whipped, you get to choose your next opponent first and attempt to turn the tide, win the fastest and you will wait to be picked. (managers will get 8hrs to make their pick after i pm them that it is their turn)

All fighters who lose 4 fights will receive 25K if you do not lose 4 fights but complete the tourney, you will receive 25K

-All Fights take place on the island

-2x10min whole fight CAGE KT rules

-18YO Creation (On a Set Date)

-2 weeks between events, provided injuries will allow

-First place will receive 500k and 3 months VIP

-Second place will receive 250K and 3 months VIP

Build Restrictions: You must choose a build from these archtypes (dont fret, they are all sizes of actual MMA fighters except for H, this is to make it interesting)

A: 160cm - 143lbs

B: 170cm - 158lbs

C: 178cm - 264lbs

D: 180cm - 180lbs

E: 188cm - 196lbs

F: 193cm - 202lbs

G: 201cm - 245lbs

H: 150cm - 300lbs (In honor of our boy Calvin Hobbes LOL)

Donation list:

Castor has donated 300K for the top smacktalker of the tournament

Donated by Negi

Fastest KO of tournament -50k
Every font kick KO-10k
Every spining back fist -10k
Every superman punch ko -10k
5Seconds TKO-75K
5Second KO-100K
Most brutal one sided beatdown(at least 1 round of action)-50K

Official Sign up list:

1: Khal Drogo

2: Dan McGrew (Not on Island Must be remade)

3: Ranjid Infuriated

4: Krzysztof Szczesny

5. Eduardo Patrik

6. Abed Infuriated

7. Sanjay Infuriated

8. President Obama

9. Smelly Fartsmells

10. Number Six

11. Beast Mode

12. Muhammad Infuriated

13. Jason Hunt

14. Metatron Halo

15. Master Nesquick

16. Huey Freeman

i don't know what just happened but i really like KT so i am in.i am lost from where the picking process starts.

CRAZY SICK VIC is very very pissed not see his build there so he's is gonna send his lil brother to set things right who is on a boat to the island.

i don't know what just happened but i really like KT so i am in.i am lost from where the picking process starts.

CRAZY SICK VIC is very very pissed not see his build there so he's is gonna send his lil brother to set things right who is on a boat to the island.

So after the first event (which will be randomly selected) the fighters who lost the fastest will get to pick who they want to fight first,second,third and so on

So after the first event (which will be randomly selected) the fighters who lost the fastest will get to pick who they want to fight first,second,third and so on

In other words the guy who sucks the most gets to pick first.Now that's unusual.I like that.
  • Upvote 1

I declare reward for

Fastest KO of tournament -50k

Every font kick KO-10k

Every spining back fist -10k

Every superman punch ko -10k

5Seconds TKO-75K

5Second KO-100K

Most brutal one sided beatdown(at least 1 round of action)-50K

I'd like to donate 30k to every fighter that finishes MMA Jimmy's (allen's) fighter, it will be called the "Beat the cheat" award.

Sadly for all of you I can't join th tourney anymore sorry maybe next time please remove me Scooby but greattourny thanks =)

(and Clark before you think I am running I was going to post this before you said anything the problem is I don't want 2 Island fighters I have one and I want him to do MMA not KT sorry but feel free to pay them if you like If someone buys me a fighter slot I will compete so any rich dude here feel free to do it and I will keep participating and please Clark Kent (clark why don't you buy the slot to show your the real deal LOL or are you not as Legit as you are pretending to be HAHA)

• Downvote 5