$400,000+ Crowning of the Inaugural Konflikt FC King - 205#

BigTree

Will be updating the fighters entered thus far some time tomorrow.

Most of you are seasoned players, so I'm sure you're good. If you need some financial help to get your guys into Elite training facilities, let me know. We have a fund to assist with things like that.

Stoked for this baby to kick off. Contracts are going out...fight offers soon to follow.

GET READY FOR KONFLIKT!!!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15190390559258.jpg

Vinicius "Gorila" Assuncao

Quando a Petro anunciou que o Konflict FC se abriria, meu gerente sabia que ele teria que enviar alguém.

Ele me pegou de um torneio local do bjj ontem e decidi que eu seria o único a tentar obter a coroa de 205 libras. Por que meus treinadores decidem sobre 'Gorila' como meu apelido, espero que fique claro durante a minha primeira luta pela MMA.

Obrigado Petro por esta ótima oportunidade e obrigado a Omerta MMA para me deixar treinar em suas instalações de alianças de alto nível. Estou ansioso para treinar minhas habilidades e me tornar um verdadeiro poder dentro da organização, para ser coroado o único rei em 205 libras.

Tenha um ótimo dia! Aproveite o sol.

Tchau!

• 3 weeks later...

BpiRejM.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1520509781toeGhXy.gif

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

king-leonidas-the-battle-of-thermopylae-

It takes a King to know a KING! This weekend marked the first moments of discomfort, inconvenience, and challenge for our warriors embarking on their quest to become the inaugural KONFLIKT KING!

Wild Bob’s Bar brought in extra staff and security to handle the more than capacity crowd that descended onto the venue. 750 screaming MMA fans inside, with nearly another 2000 outside clamoring to get in. Guess we need some bigger arenas.

The crowd gathered to witness greatness in the making. Round One of the 205lb KONFLIKT KING Tournament.

Match 1 –

Lucky Lefty - John C Reilly (330995)
vs
FueL4Hatered - "Woop Woop" Pain Train (331141)

First stop for the 205lb KING Tournament saw avid outdoorsman, Pain Train take on the clasping clincher, John C. Reilly. “Woop Woop” did not have much to toot his horn about in this one. Reilly immediately moved this battle into clinch and looked to take the steam out of Train. Train looked to use some slick sub skills to pull out a victory, but Reilly thwarted all opportunities. The final bell signaled the end of the line for Pain Train. Reilly continues on the track to earn the Crown.

Match 2 –

Captain Spaulding - Hiroaki Hidaka (330882)
vs
Bjorn O'Donnel
- Vinicius "Gorilla" Assuncao (330908)

Vinicius Assuncao had the audience wondering what his style of fighting was. He entered the cage with an entourage of people decked out in full GI’s. They all had their hands on the forward man’s shoulders and came to the cage ala the signature Gracie entrance. Many fans laughed as Assuncao leaped into the cage wearing a freshly opened white GI and unblemished White Belt. Maybe Assuncao was working some mind games for his opponent, Hiroaki Hidaka. Hidaka was having none of it, he quickly picked apart Assuncao with some crisp jabs and landed a crushing over hand right to turn out the lights. KOTN Bonus was in order for Hidaka, as well as a spot in the next round of the tourney. The dynamite in those hands may take this warrior far.

Match 3 –

Kyle Moore - Fergal Deville (330887)
vs
S_U_P_R_E_M_O - Rei Steinberg (330906)

During weigh-ins, both Fergal Deville and Rei Steinberg agreed to make this fight a standup war. Come Saturday night, they did not disappoint. This two gladiators came out winging bombs back and forth looking to literally slap a FAT stamp on their ticket to the next round. When the dust settled it was Steinberg that survived the war of attrition after only 2:54 of round one. While the stoppage was quick in some eyes, it looked to be not far off for Deville. Only one fighter moves on, but both should their warrior spirit in this one and earned FOTN Bonus honors.

Match 4 –

Gary Coffey - Thor Halo (330933)
vs
Marcus Shakovsky
- Cornelius "Crash" Burns (330911)

Two European fighters debuted in the KONFLIKT cage looking to become the first KING crowned. Thor Halo hails from da Boot and brings with him some remarkable Muay Thai skills. Halo honed his excellent kicks playing soccer in the streets of Rome. He may need to refocus that training though, as he was handled quite easily in this one. France’s Cornelius Burns put on a boxing clinic in this opening round match landing almost 80% of his punches. His crisp jabs and bodywork made it easy for the judges to award him the win and advancement on his journey.

Match 5 –

Phil Hux - Atsushi Satoshi (330890)
vs
Scotty JoeC -
Axel "Raging Bull" Rampage (330880)

This match featured two amazing grapplers taking the cage to see which would be able to force their will and style on the other. Atsushi Satoshi spent many a day’s squaring off against his older brother and aspiring Yokozuna, HiLo Satoshi. He trained mostly in the arts of Sumo and looked to use that style to advance easily in the tournament. Axel Rampage rides bulls in his spare time and combines those nerves of steel with his skills as a highly acclaimed Division II wrestler to wreak havoc on opponents in the cage. Rampage went on a rampage; quickly dragging Satoshi to the ground and pummeling his face until the ref mercifully stepped in. Rampage rages on to the next round and looks to Bull his way to the Crown.

Match 6 –

Laz Staz - "Action" Jack Shawn (330893)
vs
Klatz Matz -
Robert Kortig (331017)

After securing a decision victory in the underground Grady’s Fights Organization, “Action” Jack Shawn brought his wrestling skills to KONFLIKT to start his quest to be KING. Robert Kortig comes to the KONFLIKT cage sporting a recent 2016 Brandenburg Cup Youth Boxing Title given by the Deutscher Boxsport-Verband, He put that outstanding fisticuffs skill on display, especially the dirty style, en route to an easy first round TKO stoppage. Kortig will look to carry that nasty boxing to the next rounds of the KING tourney.

Match 7 –

Alfred Winterbottom II - Santiago Costa (330866)
vs
Stu Mack -
Sean Flynn (330934)

A battle between two ground fighters possessing solid chins means no KO’s to be found in this one. Sean Flynn brings his hooligan ground style in from his native island of Ireland to face off against Santiago Costa and his smothering Spanish Armada wrestling style. The majority of this bout took place on the ground (go figure) with Flynn sneaking in some nice dominating positions and quick punches while Costa flopped around like a dying fish trying to secure a submission every step of the way. Flynn did enough in the end to earn the decision and take one step closer on the path towards the Crown.

Match 8 –

Ibrahaim Camara - Caitlyn Jenner (330869)
vs
Rei Rei -
Levi Van Der Berg (330996)

Hailing from the famed Mike’s Gym in the Netherlands, Levi Van Der Berg brings his brash Muay Thai style and devastating good looks into the KONFLIKT cage. Van Der Berg looked to unleash a hate crime on Caitlyn Jenner and easily move into the next round. Jenner, had other plans. Wanting nothing to do with Van Der Berg’s standup skills; Jenner quickly pulled guard and locked in a tight arm bar. The slick submission earned “shim” SOTN Bonus honors. Jenner moves on looking to add the Crown or maybe a Tiara in the future.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15189310358947.jpg

Well all the pretty boys are out of the tournament. This next pasty looking guy is ugly, fat headed and smells like failure. I wipe my tranny arse with his boxercise degree from Deutscher Boxsport-Verband. I will be the champion and want my fucking tiara custom made. Call me Caytlin bitches !

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15189310358947.jpg

Well all the pretty boys are out of the tournament. This next pasty looking guy is ugly, fat headed and smells like failure. I wipe my tranny arse with his boxercise degree from Deutscher Boxsport-Verband. I will be the champion and want my fucking tiara custom made. Call me Caytlin bitches !

Nice he-man tities.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...