Fighter Callout

minark

We will add callouts. Possibly at the same time as we do the Tytter / Tywitter / Tyitter, where you can tag managers / fighters / companies in a twitter type system to replace blogs.

heh heh heh he said Tytter

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9400000/Beavis-and-Butthead-It-s-A-Miserable-Life-beavis-and-butthead-9406766-720-480.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

+1 it would be a great addition, would getting called out be any hype bonus ?

i like this idea, but there should be some rules here, calling out a much better fighter = +1% pop (popularity), calling out a similiar skilled fighter (or the champion of your division) = +5%pop, calling out a weaker fighter (as long as they arent the champ in your division) = - 5% pop, calling out someone outside of your weight division or in another org = -1%pop

making the fight happen within a month (refers to only potive popularity callouts) = +5% bonus attandance (10% if its a championship fight)

• Upvote 1

I think this could work quite easily, in order to call out a fighter, post the fighter ID of the fighter. Using this ID, it'll produce information about the fighter (as it'll be linked in the database) such as first name, surname and fighter recorder. In addition to this, hopefully a mail could be sent to the manager of the called out fighter to let them know they've been called out.

Maybe the org owner should also be notified?

• Upvote 2

I think this could work quite easily, in order to call out a fighter, post the fighter ID of the fighter. Using this ID, it'll produce information about the fighter (as it'll be linked in the database) such as first name, surname and fighter recorder. In addition to this, hopefully a mail could be sent to the manager of the called out fighter to let them know they've been called out.

Maybe the org owner should also be notified?

I think the Org owner should get a Mail when the Fighter who gets called out, agrees to a Fight. You know like a Option in the Call out.

Example:

Fighter ........ is calling you out. Are you going to hide in the shadows or are you going to answer his call? :D

Agree to a Fight or talk shit back.

If the Manager agrees to the Callout, the Org owner gets a Mail

Example :

Fighter A and B wanna see each other in the RIng. Bla bla bla

And then it all depends on the Org Owner to make this happen.

It better this way, so the Org owner doesnt get spammed with all the callouts and only takes care of Fighter that mean buiseness.

we could just add a callout table, which can then be displayed on a separate page for each org.

would this differ much from the smack talk thread for each org which most hardly use?

Yeah it's a great idea, people have become dismal at smack talk if you want to compare it to the old Syn' days. There a lot of people wanting to prove they're bigger dicks than the other by calling out people on forums, which I enjoy but would rather see something ingame not forum related made for callouts. After the official callouts the battle of erections can introduce theirselves to the forum.

• Upvote 2

• 11 months later...